Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration (52173 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him / Adaeze Yobo, Caroline Danjuma And Anna Banner Stun At MBGN 2017 / Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Rocks Oversized Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by acada111(f): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
bayonino:
lol, who go wan smell soakaway! grin

Sign of the cross.....you're forgiven. Go and sin no more embarassed

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by beautyerhu86(f): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Yeah, 100% there. D house she lives in ajo estate is Tony nkiruka's house. Get it into ur skull!

Grow up kid
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
U wan kill your self ? Easy oooooo. Biko, dont do such oooo. God loves u. Biko
Abzi24:
am so tried of this depression, I just ve few days to say buy to d world family friends n nairaland am going to miss all.but on d order hand am happy to rest cos am so tried. just want d little boy with me to go back home to school.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by thorpido(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abzi24:
am so tried of this depression, I just ve few days to say bye to d world family friends n nairaland am going to miss all.but on d order hand am happy to rest cos am so tried. just want d little boy with me to go back home to school.
Get help.There's a solution to your challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by toprealman: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Flavour do the needful!
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by DeeMain(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Flavour 's dad will nt wish his son to marry Sandra, she n her mum has a questionable character, Sandra is like flavour mama. Chai I wish Anna n flavour well. Anna is calm, homely n reserved nt like Sandra who slept wit everybdy, Tony nkiruka, orange drug boss,mikel m n others!

Anna Banner is that you?

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by fortunechy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
sandra eyyyaahhh
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stay younger bitch!
beautyerhu86:

Grow up kid
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Spanner4(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abzi24:
am so tried of this depression, I just ve few days to say bye to d world family friends n nairaland am going to miss all.but on d order hand am happy to rest cos am so tried. just want d little boy with me to go back home to school.

Pls am begging u never to allow depression to make u take a rash decision. Pls whatever life and whatever way it has treated us,remember that God is always our solace and comforter.

Pls Help a depressed soul nairalanders. He needs comforting words pls
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by jojothaiv(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:
this useless someborry named flavour done turn wifes into hos. the saying is dont turn a ho into a housewife but this crazy nigga is turning housewives into hos. this girl looks like a good wife material. why e no marry am na ? useless someborry
Kanye West, Is that you?
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abzi24:
am so tried of this depression, I just ve few days to say buy to d world family friends n nairaland am going to miss all.but on d order hand am happy to rest cos am so tried. just want d little boy with me to go back home to school.

Meet Jehovah's Witnesses in your area. I'm sorry for your pain. Try to meet them.
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by IceMan85(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Flavour 's dad will nt wish his son to marry Sandra, she n her mum has a questionable character, Sandra is like flavour mama. Chai I wish Anna n flavour well. Anna is calm, homely n reserved nt like Sandra who slept wit everybdy, Tony nkiruka, orange drug boss,mikel m n others!
So you are the one that arranged her bed?

Na gossip go kill you amebo.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Tedassie(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by YelloweWest: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2016
bayonino:
bros, she is naive, enhen, but she sabi the meaning of FAME, MONEY and HANDSOMENESS. Was she raped??.... Oga double check by releasing your so called faithful girlfriend to any celebrity that she like, she wont be told to open her legs before she do!... Ladies of this generation are terrible!
But she her self was a celeb, miss Nigeria no be beans

I still feel for her..
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Jimi23(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:

We may see Flavour posing exactly like this with Sandra during his mum's birthday. We just dey observe. E be like say Flavour get fair sharing formula between both beauty queens. Polygamy might not be a crime to the music star.
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by missblunt(f): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Enemy of progress. She is a lioness for dating all those respected people in the society, come to think of it how many have you dated butch. 2ndly she is flavour's 1st baby mama and nothing can change that tatafoo. Go hug transformer
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Sources wink lipsrsealed
Ekpupuru m gi okpu.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2016
missblunt:
Enemy of progress. She is a lioness for dating all those respected people in the society come to think of it how many have you dated butch. 2ndly she is flavour's 1st baby mama and nothing can change that tatafoo. Go hug transformer
SMH, did you really type the bolded?
Sleeping with respected men is now an achievement?
Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by missblunt(f): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
chisco82:

SMH, did you really type the bolded?
Sleeping with respected men is now an achievement?
Tufiakwa.
.. Yes respected people. Thou didn't say sleeping around is a good thing but before you point finger at someone you will 1st of all check yourself... Sandra's life is not her damn business and calling Sandra's mom names in this matter is too bad of her because she will be a mother one day.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by gunpoint(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
And you know all this how? undecided
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
missblunt:
.. Yes respected people. Thou didn't say sleeping around is a good thing but before you point finger at someone you will 1st of all check yourself... Sandra's life is not her damn business and calling Sandra's mom names in this matter is too bad of her because she will be a mother one day.
Oh! Now i can understand you better. The bolded: You are among those that feels that celebrities are diffrent from other people therefore whatever they does is moraly right. A girl u admitted she sleept with diffrent men should be applauded because they are respected men. Hope that is not ur goal, praying to do so.
No offence. Hope you are not the same with.her.anyway.
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't blame him. Some parents are now encouraging their kids to build disfunctional homes. First men started lagging in their responsibilies as family providers and as a result, women are now becoming bread winners and men are now crying out that these women do not respect them. Now, it turns out they don't want to be full time dads with an excuse to live irresponsibly and women are gradually warming up to that. The negative impart is what the next generation of men will face. I pity Africans.
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by missblunt(f): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
chisco82:

Oh! Now i can understand you better. The bolded: You are among those that feels that celebrities are diffrent from other people therefore whatever they does is moraly right. A girl u admitted she sleept with diffrent men should be applauded because they are respected men. Hope that is not ur goal, praying to do so.
No offence. Hope you are not the same with.her.anyway.... I said if she sleeps around its nobody's business coz its her life not ure. Besides whether celebs or not we are equal in the sight of God. Like i said earlier Check yourself well before pointing fingers

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by pinkpearl17(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
chisco82:

No offence. Hope you are not the same with.her.anyway.
Sandra has a beautiful soul. She is so kindhearted. When you are with her, she makes you feel good whether male or female. Let her be. Moreover she is the first baby mama. Girls sleep around with guys in order to keep them or to make them marry them and these so called guys end up dumping them. Sandra decides she wants older, successful people, it is her choice. Between. Sin of fornication is the same. It doesn't matter if it is with your boyfriend or your man friend, you are all committing sin. If you have never slept with any girl, dumped her or if you are not sleeping with your current girlfriend then you have the moral justification to say something.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by adellam16(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Which kind childish mumu dressing b dis flavour dress? Tight cloth with boot? Mtchewwww
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Roland17(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
dumie:
Cute Couple
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
bayonino:
once debe ever debe ni!
Yes ooooo grin
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by kapai(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
iyatrustee:
I thought this guy is dating Chidinma?

Na jazz him dey use on these girls?

It could be ooo
,cos this days sugar coated mouth dont work again.
No wonder he sang "oyorima"...
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by AutomaticMotors: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Charmerbeautylooks:

Wow and you talk this thing over 6yrs ago! Bella went to bigbrother house to prove your point
Re: Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration by Music009: 3:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Aaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miimii Sobowale: Sola Sobowale's Daughter (Photos) / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Shola Ogudu Shades Wizkid On Davido's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.