Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (64689 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Odunakinn(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Philpham:

People like you should be banished from womanhood, I do not usually attack women but it is very shameful and even more shameful from your comment that u join hands with irresponsible immature teenage boys on NL to bring down ur fellow woman. A woman that has added so much to the lives of young women through her foundation to prevent them from the oppression of men. That fo.ool called wiz kid goes around flaunting borrowed wealth and u are here talking in favour of a male prostitute like him that has nothing good to offer anybody that cares to listen to him.
It's people like you that their husbands beat to death and yet they claim its love and keep their mouth shut.
Men are monsters, if u walk with them they will pull u down and destroy u. Grow up and be independent and all other good things in life will follow.
Can't stop laughing at your folly....linda could not end wiskid's career as she so wished..
Now linda's dog is here praying for my banishment....failures like you shouldn't even be exchange words with self,dnt forget 'bfor u start quoting how much money ur bully has:succes is a relative word,it issnt measured by the money in your pocket or bank acnt....women advocate....the advocacy dt never happened whhen other women's life,marriages and carrier were being threatened.....haters and bloody bullies,wt no sense of reasoning.....I am sure linda had since the smelly pussy name starts washing her pussy and even tryin to smell it asking herself "is my pussy really smelling?myopic fools,I shld join uu in celebrating a bully jst because she is a woman like me,brains in their panties

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by AmeboBoys(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2016
At least they're at peace now....

www.ameboboys.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.