Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State (40405 Views)

Customs Officers Attacked In Akwa Ibom, Their Vehicle Set On Fire / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) / Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Qabt(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Man go chop,boiz don dey vex
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Olukologia(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Everything just dey happen @once for this country. Now it seems its de smugglers' turn. God help us to survive dis hard time in this nation.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by winkmart: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
and so... these Customs guys are also ruthless sometimes... I once boarded a bus from Lagos alongside a woman that went to buy Okirika at KATANGUA... they seized all her goods and asked her to pay 500,000# for goods that are not even worth 20,000#

Good for them.

Quote me anyhow, I don't support crime, but Customs officers are the greatest criminals too.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by kellsblingsz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dis country sef, person no fit smuggle again?? ordinary rice ooo.. leave dem u no gree, u see wat u ve done to urself na
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
obynocute:
na wah ooooo.... na person father dem break em head like dis?? dis people no dey fear God @ all...
shey them wan spoil market give person.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by emvico(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
make dem leave those smugglers alone jorr. if them no smugle thins come this country, things no go betta afterall made in nigerian product are too expensive.. if na me i go bite their ear join am. na poor man place dem dey get power
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by MrGerald(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
They need to gerrara of the road, you don't bound rice, you need to import to bridge the gap between demand and available product/local rice demand, I've been into smuggling so I don't care any Bleep abt customs

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is absolute wickedness. Why attack some one carrying out his duty while u are doing something that is illegal? Those guys deserve heavy punishment for inflicting injury on an officer of the law.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
kellsblingsz:
Dis country sef, person no fit smuggle again?? ordinary rice ooo.. leave dem u no gree, u see wat u ve done to urself na

If them no work una go say them no work.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Etizz: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
I can't die for my father's land oh....

After all, it's just a land,
My life is precious....
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by jcross19: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keneking:
Boys blood don dey hot, but Col Ahmadu (rtd) would quench it.
ah ah you people believe this buhari too much! Now what have we gotten from this administration rather than inflation!!!! Ahmadu will quench it like ahmadu was imported from another planet. The leaders are the enemy of the government.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by heffem(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good development I must say.... These dare devils in naija customs uniform have always been working hand-in-hand with these boys..........but when the Egunje is been altered, then they will cry out.......#awonoloriburukusomebody
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
daretodiffer:
check
ok
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by jasysandra(f): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Que Dieu nous aidons
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by bedspread: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Dismantling the Buka cavity of a fellow man. So badddd! I CONDENM THIS ACT
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by hardbody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
I have no sympathy for them, same I have non for the police and military. These guys will accost you when you are taking your car to the east and ask for all manner of papers plus non existing ones. While it has never happened to me personally, I have friends who have called to request that money be transferred to them so they can sort these guys out.

However they deserve what they got and more. Heartless people.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by justmenoni: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Officers and Men of Niferia Customs were attacked by smugglers while on patrol along Ogun/Ole-Odan axis of Ogun State. Four suspects have been arrested in connection to the attack.

Op how's this news our business cos here in Nigeria we don't deal with people from Niferia and hope you guy's are not planning to flaunt another country ooo cos we're still finding it difficult to free our biafra peeps
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Kollyk11(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ndkings1:
How can importation of food stuffs pose a security threat to a nation?
They should hav killed this man sef.
Customs officers are wicked to the bone. . .
Imagine, last year in kano state, they set one trailer load of clothing materials blongin to some igbo traders ablaze.
What do you call that - Work ethic or downright callousness?
As bribery and corruption is to police, so is babbarism and sheer wickedness to the customs.
Customs has rendered a lot of people poor overnight. . .Last month they shot a man dead who tried to evade them - he was carryin a full loaded taxi of rice and spaghetti. . .All ther occurences ar not acceptable you knw.
ppl like u are the main problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by farajitwins(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol.. The injury is not much nah
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dem west.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Kollyk11(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ndkings1:
How can importation of food stuffs pose a security threat to a nation?
They should hav killed this man sef.
Customs officers are wicked to the bone. . .
Imagine, last year in kano state, they set one trailer load of clothing materials blongin to some igbo traders ablaze.
What do you call that - Work ethic or downright callousness?
As bribery and corruption is to police, so is babbarism and sheer wickedness to the customs.
Customs has rendered a lot of people poor overnight. . .Last month they shot a man dead who tried to evade them - he was carryin a full loaded taxi of rice and spaghetti. . .All ther occurences ar not acceptable you knw.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by honeymix77(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
seriously 11 bikes carrying 250 bags of rice!!! Something ain't right
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by honeymix77(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
seriously 11 bikes carrying 250 bags of rice!!! Something ain't right...
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by vchykp(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
modelmike7:
Lord have mercy. When will all these stop ?

It will stop when government start allowing importation of goods they can't produce in nigeria, I still wonder why gov don't allow importation of some good, for sugar, its understandable that OBJ bound sugar so he could get commission from dangote who can't even produce cubed sugar like St Louis, what of things like tire for cars and heavy duty vehicles, what of cosmetics, what of foreign dettol soap which tends to be cheaper than the nigeria own, what of fancy sweets for children, what of quality jewelry, rice, cars etc?.. If its not for smugglers you won't see this things in nigeria, funny enough, bounding this goods has not helped nigeria in any way, because after the whole smuggling stress, they add extra money to it, which will make us spend more on thing we would have gotten cheaper if allowed freely into the country
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by vchykp(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
It will stop when government start allowing importation of goods they can't produce in nigeria, I still wonder why gov don't allow importation of some good, for sugar, its understandable that OBJ bound sugar so he could get commission from dangote who can't even produce cubed sugar like St Louis, what of things like tire for cars and heavy duty vehicles, what of cosmetics, what of foreign dettol soap which tends to be cheaper than the nigeria own, what of fancy sweets for children, what of quality jewelry, rice, cars etc?.. If its not for smugglers you won't see this things in nigeria, funny enough, bounding this goods has not helped nigeria in any way, because after the whole smuggling stress, they add extra money to it, which will make us spend more on thing we would have gotten cheaper if allowed freely into the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
They are only reaping the fruit of their labour grin. Those customs men are worse than the smugglers they pretend to chase.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by sunnysuccess(m): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2016
People no dey fear GOD ooo, human being like you
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Aiddn: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2016
which one is Niferian customs?
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State by Wantedola(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na custom officers Sha..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.