Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha (30648 Views)

Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott / Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Favolly(f): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
debbie:
Girl you have to summon up courage and get past the hurdle. I did the big chop some few years back,it wasn't that easy to decide.....but after that I happily faced. On. Lovin my natural hair-thick and full!

Right now I am confronted with Qs. Every day from fellows that want to transition.
Tbh, It's not a very easy decision for me. I've invested a lot in oils and supplements. I've done basically everything in the books but still, I'm not seeing much results. A part of my brain keeps telling me it can't get better than the way it is now even if I start over because my case is genetic or seemingly so. But another part of my brain is saying it may get better. I just don't want to risk starting over and then, getting back to this same point.

Transitioning has worked for people that I know, I don't know why my case is proving to be difficult.
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Omoni Oboli,anytime,anyday!
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by bebe2(f): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:
They look good though, especially Chioma...

Still bracing myself for the big chop. This transitioning ain't werking at all for me

Go on gal, chopped mine on Saturday grin
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:

Tbh, It's not a very easy decision for me. I've invested a lot in oils and supplements. I've done basically everything in the books but still, I'm not seeing much results. A part of my brain keeps telling me it can't get better than the way it is now even if I start over because my case is genetic or seemingly so. But another part of my brain is saying it may get better. I just don't want to risk starting over and then, getting back to this same point.
Transitioning has worked for people that I know, I don't know why my case is proving to be difficult.

I support and encouragement every black woman who wears her real hair and resist and reject the belief that has been planted into our woman that black women hair is ugly.

I don't see any reason why somebody should wear a stupid weave/weave ons and keep hiding the beautiful black afro hair almighty used to bless and crown our women. Why are our women ashamed of their real hair? Why did you black women make the white woman's hair the standard of hair? Don't you know God made you different for a reason? Afro hair is elegant,royal and majestic! It's stands tall and not drop.

Sister,wear your pride and grow your hair without complain...And be thankful because the hair God blessed you with is like no other!

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Tellemall: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
ireneony:
Only omoli's hair is natural here, the other two ladies are wearing natural hair extension(bob marley/cuban crochet braids)

You can't grow natural hair, but theirs must be fake. Right?

Not!
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by 0ubenji(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
ireneony:
Only omoli's hair is natural here, the other two ladies are wearing natural hair extension(bob marley/cuban crochet braids)

Correct ..we get d chairlady of Nigerian Hairdressers association hia...
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Favolly(f): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

I support and encouragement every black woman who wears her real hair and resist and reject the belief that has been planted into our woman that black women hair is ugly.

I don't see any reason why somebody should wear a stupid weave/weave ons and keep hiding the beautiful black afro hair almighty used to bless and crown our women. Why are our women ashamed of their real hair? Why did you black women make the white woman's hair the standard of hair? Don't you know God made you different for a reason? Afro hair is elegant,royal and majestic! It's stands tall and not drop.

Sister,wear your pride and grow your hair without complain...And be thankful because the hair God blessed you with is like no other!
You just showed that you don't understand a word I typed up there. What I was talking about is something you'll probably never be able to comprehend what with all this self righteousness you're spewing.

Nobody is talking about wearing weaves, and even if I want to, it's no crime against nature.

Please learn to mind your business in future.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by ireneony(f): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tellemall:

You can't grow natural hair, but theirs must be fake. Right?

Not!
must u be daft!
I' did my big chop feb n am natural.
And I know my hair( my hair type is 3C,4A and 4B)
I know more about natural hair than u could ever think of.

If you dont have any reasonable thing to say, don't quote. ..
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Mayflowa(m): 1:06am On Apr 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
CHIOMA ROCKS IT...

Iye! I thought they were quarrelling the last time! They don settle
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by maomidavies(f): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Why does uche jombo look like joke silva or is it my eyes undecided
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by itstpia8: 1:08am On Apr 19, 2016
I dont get it, did she intentionally make the other lady look like her (Omoni Oboli) or ?
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Beehshorp:
Nkiru sylvanus rocked it better!!!!

Where did you see here? grin grin
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by winniz: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2016
They all look lovely!
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Jonwesley(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
ireneony:

How do you know that please? It's same to me and from the appearance. Why would one be different anyway, when it's a make up for a film?
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Sunseeker: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
I pray one day that all Black woman will go Natrual...and INDIA will find another place to trade the hair from corpses and Hindu shrine !
Natrual is Cleaner and makes us look Younger.
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by onyee25(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
chioma chukwuka and yemi alade look alike, or is it my eye
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by ireneony(f): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jonwesley:

How do you know that please? It's same to me and from the appearance. Why would one be different anyway, when it's a make up for a film?
u are a man so u won't understand smiley
Ok! Check their hairlines and them edges..
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Omoni is the 1. The others no fine.
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Yewandequeen(f): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
nelsenhenry:
wink wink

I already like you now.
But you'll have to keep your hair weave free!!! wink

I already like you now.
But you'll have to keep your hair weave free!!!

no na

My hair will damage ,and sure u aware Nigeria's weather is too harsh thus the hair has to be protected and allow to rejuvenate itself once it's a while
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Then that will be our little exception...

Yewandequeen:

no na

My hair will damage ,and sure u aware Nigeria's weather is too harsh thus the hair has to be protected and allow to rejuvenate itself once it's a while
undecided
Yewandequeen:

no na

Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2016
debbie:
Girl you have to summon up courage and get past the hurdle. I did the big chop some few years back,it wasn't that easy to decide.....but after that I happily faced. On. Lovin my natural hair-thick and full!

Right now I am confronted with Qs. Every day from fellows that want to transition.

pls how's the natural hair done and how long can it last for?
Re: Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
maomidavies:
Why does uche jombo look like joke silva or is it my eyes undecided
ur eyes need eye drop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Tells Kemen To Get Braces For His Lips / Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) / Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.