Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. (794 Views)

Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / Wizkid Finally Joins Illuminati? See As He Shows Off Their Symbol In New Pic / Twitter Reacts To Linda And Wizkid Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by Atoos(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Written by Linda herself...

So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today...and here's what happened :-)

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case...I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue...

But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid - with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here's my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then...

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven't forgiven him, I just don't need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.
God bless us all.
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by vizkiz: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
who is this mumu thinking he can deceive us grin
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by Atoos(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
vizkiz:
who is this mumu thinking he can device us grin
that was what linda wrote... undecided
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by VickyRotex(f): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by onims44(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
In the end sha NO careers destroyed and no person beaten............this old woman has put too much eye into other peoples life that she cant even have one for herself.....ADVICE....life is short, if you cant make a legacy then keep a legacy..........She better start raising a family and leave gossips
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by rheether(f): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ayo is a kid and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by Atoos(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
Op, I throway salute. "Sauce"? undecided
Check her blog.... undecided
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by CNNReporter: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
In the same News...

Wizkid and Linda Ikeji finally met with the Commissioner of Police today...see what happened >>>
https://uzopedia./2016/04/18/wizkid-and-linda-ikeji-finally-met-with-the-commissioner-of-police-today-see-what-happened/
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by vizkiz: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Atoos:
that was what linda wrote... undecided

oh, why don't you attach the source to your post then wink
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by lanresh(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
ok undecided
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by Ramanto(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tomorrow Headlines Will Read :wizkid Denies Apologizing To Linda. All This Una Matter No Concern Me Jare...

In A More Serious News, Who Helped Me See The Beggar I Mistakenly Gave 1000 Naira Note Instead Of 20 Naira?

1 Like

Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by VickyRotex(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Atoos:

Check her blog.... undecided

Haaa! Na true. cheesy

Next time attach an image or a link like this. smiley

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html#more

Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by opeaceo: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
I knew they would end their feud pretty soon, they only wanted to test the numerical strength of their fans, and some Nigerians didn't dissapoint.
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
this lady is really annoying
Re: The True Story : Linda And Wizkid Finally End Feud. by Atoos(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

Haaa! Na true. cheesy

Next time attach an image or a link like this. smiley

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html#more
Okay don vex

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten African Richest Musicians / Nigeria Rapper Ycee Bags First Endorsement Deal – PHOTOS / Peter Okoye And 2baba Spotted In Abuja Today. See What They Came To Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.