Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) (66264 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by contactmorak: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Talk about crazy, a lecturer at Uganda’s Makerere University, Dr. Stella Nyanzi is the best example of crazy. This morning, controversial activist cum lecturer took to social media to protest eviction from her office at Makerere Institute for Social Research (MISR).

Drama started when the institutes director Prof Mahmood Mamdani asked Nyanzi to vacate her office because she had refused to partake in a PhD
programme at the Makerere Institute of Social Research (MISR).

According to the MISR website, Stella Nyanzi is a medical anthropologist with a PhD from the University of London.

Before stripping, Nyanzi shared photos of her locked office terming it as “oppression” and threatened to “UnCloth herself to the nude”.

Now that her office had been closed for three days today, Dr. Stella Nyanzi decided to take action by proceeding to Mamdani’s office where she undressed and deposited her pieces of clothing at the door.

“My clothes are on the floor. I want my office. If you have locked me out with one padlock…Mamdani, I want my office,” protested Nandi on Facebook after removing her clothes,and posted the photos and the rather explicit video on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMADjPkeiE

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/ugandan-female-lecturer-strips-unclad.html

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by contactmorak: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
NA WA
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nawa for ugandan women o.

I trust my naija women..na only arrow of madness fit make nigerian female lecturer do so here. And d babalawo weh go fire the arrow must get 201 spirits inside am.

39 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by MRBrownJ: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
how is getting nekkid gonna solve anything? its only gonna make a laughing stock out of her...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
I thought the baddest weed home nah warri grin

This one dey surprising...

44 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by sukkot: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
aint nobody tryna see you nak-ed woman. put your clothes back on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
End time lecturer

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Lasveg(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dats why i always run away from weed.

Click like if u think d woman smoked weed

Meanwhile check my siggy.

21 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Oche211(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na only arrow of madness fit make nigerian female lecturer do so here.
the arrow must be fired by a committee of witches nd wizards 4 it to be effective.

8 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by superemmy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Really

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Akshow: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Many are mad, few are roaming.

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by BE811APP: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
only in uganda and kyena dis things dey happen??

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by BlessedSpirit: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
in this case...Psychiatrics Doctors needed urgently

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming! Awon Weyrey 100% grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by gbaskiboy: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope this is skit not for real

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by deebsman1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
psycheeee prob toh gara

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by wagazala: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Eleyi gidi Gan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by 4wrd9ja: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
how did she became a phd holder?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
That is serious nanny pant grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by NEHLIVE: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by ayoolataiwo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
D director fought her wit wat he had....nd she's also fighting back wit wat she had...shikena.#madness@itspeak
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Greenback: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lasveg:
Dats why i always run away from weed.
Click like if u think d woman smoked weed
Meanwhile check my siggy.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
This can't happen in Nigeria.
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now anytime she stands in front of her students in class, they will be picturing her naked. they won't be able to help it.

what has been seen cannot be unseen.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by siegfried99(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Eleyi Gidi Gan grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by mayorjosh(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
na this kind body shape they kill Baba Nla moral downstairs every time undecided

will she stripping get her the job back?

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by Mike008(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kenyan stuff now happening in Uganda grin
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by ugonna1054(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) by jkendy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
If as a woman she's not ashamed of going to totally nude all in the name of protesting, I see no justification hiding her uncladness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Perfectly Choose Subjects For SSCE / WAEC Exam / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.