Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. (63325 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Say This To Neymar / Ex FIFA U17 Most Valuable Player, Kelechi Nwakali Is 18, Poses With Mesut Ozil / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18
years old) | Paris Saint-Germain
| 5 goals Na wa o.... they say dis guy is jst 18 yrs.... guys wats ur take on dis... is dis guy really 18yrs, abi na wetin...

[img]Jean-Kévin Augustin (born 16 June 1997) is a French footballer who currently plays as a striker for Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain[/img]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-K%C3%A9vin_Augustin

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by braine(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
That means I'm 9 years old.

127 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Never call someone ugly no one is ugly i gat no say in the issue he is making it big time,why bother my head on his matter?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by wins18(m): 2:26am On Apr 19, 2016
MrAkias:
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18
| 5 goals Na wa o.... they say dis guy is jst 18 yrs. hw is dat possible, dis guy wey do face like boko-haram dog so... guys wats ur take on dis... na wowo e jst wowo for 18yrs, abi na wetin...
Op thats too harsh haba

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 19, 2016
MrAkias:
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18
| 5 goals Na wa o.... they say dis guy is jst 18 yrs. hw is dat possible, dis guy wey do face like boko-haram dog so... guys wats ur take on dis... na wowo e jst wowo for 18yrs, abi na wetin...

He looks more youthful, more handsome, with more money than you so.... yeah... what was your question again

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Akshow: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Very possible. My sixteen years old cousin looks more mature n bigger than him

28 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by DandyWalker(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2016
very possible

7 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Lumiere91: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2016
He is 28

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by SapeleWater(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2016
E no possible.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Abudu2000(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2016
really??

11 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by eitsei(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2016
It's possible because there's one departmental mate of mine who is also 19 but if you see him you won't believe it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ItzChinnex(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

He looks more youthful, more handsome, with more money than you so.... yeah... what was your question again

o girl gerarahere mehnnn. if you can't reply politely then use the Exit and stop posting trash.

6 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

o girl gerarahere mehnnn. if you can't reply politely then use the Exit and stop posting trash.

Ok sensitive nelly undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ItzChinnex(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Ok sensitive nelly undecided
mtchew. gerrout. You are a sadist.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

mtchew. gerrout. You are a sadist.

Are you on your period Ok bye undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Applaner: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Why not

Or

May be you should ask his mother

3 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ItzChinnex(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

always typing trash. am a dude. so Bleep out sadist.. Good bye.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2016
I am 4 then

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Ishopbest: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Whatever they say.

Ladies Check out my signature
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

always typing trash. am a dude. so Bleep out sadist.. Good bye.

No... you're a boy so go drink some milk grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Lmao...gringrin why would you ask him such question?
nubian999:

2 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lmao...gringrin why would you ask him such question?

grin because MITCHES have periods too undecided the way he jump on my case had me question his emotional wellbeing embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ItzChinnex(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

No... you're a boy so go drink some milk grin

No.... it is babies that drink Milk . you are a Baby, so go and drink some milkgrin . probably the goat milk and pigs , that is good for your health grin
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:
grin

undecided this made sense to you, yes? Ok your five minutes of fame is over. Now fvck off! angry

11 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ifyan(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2016
If this is a joke abeg make dem stop am

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ItzChinnex(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

undecided this made sense to you, yes? Ok your five minutes of fame is over. Now fvck off! angry

And all what you have been typing made sense??you have been typing like someone who have lost her senses, actually I don't tag losers though ...and any losser viewing this typos should skip my sobriquet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Haha...u are damn funny i must say i admire your sense of humour.
nubian999:

grin because MITCHES have periods too undecided the way he jump on my case had me question his emotional wellbeing embarassed

7 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by mrMeen(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

And all what you have been typing made sense??you have been typing like someone who have lost her senses, actually I don't tag losers though ...and any losser viewing this typos should skip my sobriquet.
see one broke op she dey tell the truth na the guy has more money than you and your here insulting him in Nl. Na lack of job wey bother yo op so....

7 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Veektoria(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Who no sabi wetin dem dey call football age grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ItzChinnex(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2016
mrMeen:
see one broke op she dey tell the truth na the guy has more money than you and your here insulting him in Nl. Na lack of job wey bother yo op so....

Bros swallow your words mehn,,, do I look like the O.P? ..and did what I type look like insult?gerrout mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.