Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. (1020 Views)

Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by Adekorya: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2016
I've been wondering why some sets of people always think Tinubu is the one behind Saraki CCT trial. I know you'll want to argue he's in support of it, but supporting a move doesn't makes one initiator of it.

George Akume was Tinubu's candidate for Senate president but later opted to support Lawan when Apc choosed him as the party candidate. And as we all know Akume stepped down for Lawan in other not to defy his party order. Arguably Tinubu/Akume should be the one to form caucus against their party if there's a need for it, but they didn't and this is because the president ordered the party to present a candidate with little or no skeleton in his/her cupboard which Saraki is (arguably ) automatically out for contention. The party picked Lawan (although some sections says he's Pmb choice ) but Saraki due to personal ambition and his quest for power refused to stepped down, and even colluded with opposition party to become Senate president.

We all know how Saraki got elected by refusing to go to emergency meeting called by Pmb to solve out the issue of who to be Senate president between him and Akume instead he and his caucus stayed behind despite receiving Pmb meeting request meaning he give no regard to the president, as we all know, "once a soldier is always a soldier " . With that single action he make himself an enemy to Pmb anti corruption campaign.

If you're one of the section that thinks Tinubu is behind Saraki trial it means you're still living in a land full of ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Please leave Jagaban out of issue that doesn't concern him.
Saraki dare his nation number one citizen which in turn put him on time bomb except he put down his pride, he's gonna detonate anytime from now.

Pls spare my grammatical blunder if in case there is.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by ekpeye(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2016
No more, no less. Once a soldier always a soldier. Them no dey forgive o..
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 19, 2016
ok
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by Caseless: 4:31am On Apr 19, 2016
True!

1 Like

Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by kunlexy1759(m): 4:50am On Apr 19, 2016
You've got a point here

1 Like

Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by OlujobaSamuel: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2016
op, pls change the collided to colluded, they won't even see your footnote caveat before they e-break your head.
@topic, na so I see am oo, Akume belongs to Tinubu camp, while, Lawan is that of PMB's camp, I wonder why some think it's all about Tinubu.
Is Tinubu in support of it? 111% sure that he is.
Is he the promoter? No, he isn't.
The problem is, Saraki offended the wrong person(pmb), he sees Tinubu as an enemy because only Tinubu seems to be the one with the political clout that can fight such battle for pmb, npdp(ameachi) members that could fight for him are already beneficiaries of the administration, Atiku is backer is scared to come out openly to fight such battle due to future political ambition.
In my opinion, I will say OBJ gave PMB the clue on what to do to get even at him. Don't ask me why or how, read between the lines of events that unfolded since last year Jun.

1 Like

Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by BlackPeni5: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Adekorya:
I've been wondering why some sets of people always think Tinubu is the one behind Saraki CCT trial. I know you'll want to argue he's in support of it, but supporting a move doesn't makes one initiator of it.

George Akume was Tinubu's candidate for Senate president but later opted to support Lawan when Apc choosed him as the party candidate. And as we all know Akume stepped down for Lawan in other not to defy his party order. Arguably Tinubu/Akume should be the one to form caucus against their party if there's a need for it, but they didn't and this is because the president ordered the party to present a candidate with little or no skeleton in his/her cupboard which Saraki is (arguably ) automatically out for contention. The party picked Lawan (although some sections says he's Pmb choice ) but Saraki due to personal ambition and his quest for power refused to stepped down, and even collided with opposition party to become Senate president.

We all know how Saraki got elected by refusing to go to emergency meeting called by Pmb to solve out the issue of who to be Senate president between him and Akume instead he and his caucus stayed behind despite receiving Pmb meeting request meaning he give no regard to the president, as we all know, "once a soldier is always a soldier " . With that single action he make himself an enemy to Pmb anti corruption campaign.

If you're one of the section that thinks Tinubu is behind Saraki trial it means you're still living in a land full of ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Please leave Jagaban out of issue that doesn't concern him.
Saraki dare his nation number one citizen which in turn put him on time bomb except he put down his pride, he's gonna detonate anytime from now.

Pls spare my grammatical blunder if in case there is.

Lol...very empty writeup. I didn't know Tinubu was a coward. Not long ago, you supporters of Tinubu hailed him as a political gladiator who would ruin Saraki. Suddenly he is not involved with the Senate presidents trial because he is just as guilty as saraki.

Abeg park well...
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by Adekorya: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
op, pls change the collided to colluded, they won't even see your footnote caveat before they e-break your head.
@topic, na so I see am oo, Akume belongs to Tinubu camp, while, Lawan is that of PMB's camp, I wonder why some think it's all about Tinubu.
Is Tinubu in support of it? 111% sure that he is.
Is he the promoter? No, he isn't.
The problem is, Saraki offended the wrong person(pmb), he sees Tinubu as an enemy because only Tinubu seems to be the one with the political clout that can fight such battle for pmb, npdp(ameachi) members that could fight for him are already beneficiaries of the administration, Atiku is backer is scared to come out openly to fight such battle due to future political ambition.
In my opinion, I will say OBJ gave PMB the clue on what to do to get even at him. Don't ask me why or how, read between the lines of events that unfolded since last year Jun.

Thanks bro.
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by Adekorya: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2016
BlackPeni5:

Lol...very empty writeup. I didn't know Tinubu was a coward. Not long ago, you supporters of Tinubu hailed him as a political gladiator who would ruin Saraki. Suddenly he is not involved with the Senate presidents trial because he is just as guilty as saraki.

Abeg park well...

Nigga why are you thinking with anus? Educate yourself and get out of land full of ignoramus. Saraki is wrestling with the president and not Tinubu, and he himself is aware of his opponent. I'm not supporting his trial but that doesn't i don't want him in prison if guilty. But for once know the enemy of your master and stop attacking another man.
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by Adekorya: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2016
BlackPeni5:

Abeg park well...

Nigga why are you thinking with anus? Educate yourself and get out of land full of ignoramus. Saraki is wrestling with the president and not Tinubu, and he himself is aware of his opponent. I'm not supporting his trial but that doesn't i don't want him in prison if guilty. But for once know the enemy of your master and stop attacking another man.
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by mapet: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Adekorya:

BlackPeni5: :

Abeg park well...

@Adekorya, you fall my hand o! why are you asking him the obvious when the answer is sign-posted on his moniker
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by Adekorya: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
mapet:

@Adekorya, you fall my hand o! why are you asking him the obvious when the answer is sign-posted on his moniker
Lol.
Re: OPINION; There Is No Nexus Between Tinubu And Saraki Trial At CCT. by 989900: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Sin 1: Flouted party orders and aligning with the opposition.

Sin 2: Played a smart one on Oyegun and Tinubu . . . even subliminally taking jabs at Remi and Bola Tinubu.

Sin 3: Disobeyed the VP's call, Calling him ( Prof. of law Oshinbajo) a 'mere commissioner' . . . by extension disrespecting all Nigerians, Tinubu, and the Awolowo family.

Sin 4: Disobeyed PMB's call to convey for the meeting (BTW, Gen. Buhari and Gen. Idiagbon never liked his father)

Sin 5: Societe General customers.

Sin 6: 'Crime against humanity' in Kwara. cheesy

Sin 7: Worsening his case by going after Judge Umar.

Sin 8: Hiding in a car and switching off his mobile phones . . . on his way to treachery . . . sly mfxcker . . .

Sin 9: You can't eat your cake and have it.

(1) (Reply)

It's Obvious Buhari Has Been Living On Tunde Idiagbon Glories. / APC Ogun State Shopping Mall Collapses In Ogun, Many Feared Dead / South-East Town Unions Reject Proposed Grazing Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.