Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales (93975 Views)

Cheap Used Working Dvds For Sale At 2k Each In Lagos / Cheap Used 4G Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale!! / 1.5 HP Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2017
acunon:

Who told you that I saw it and neglected. I had to choose the best for him. I was even surprised after roughly 2 months that he blocked me on whatsapp and went directly here to write that it's faulty and cracked. He didn't even tell me that he has gotten the package when he was called and to tell me that it's cracked. Is that how business is been done?
You have the poorest customer relationship I've seen here. I have followed your posts and there are too many incidences to be a coincidence. You deliberately send faulty products to customers with the idea that not all will have the time to follow up. You don't care about customer satisfaction. Just the immediate money. On the tv thread, I saw your whatsapp chat and your type is clear to see. To see you're doing the same with ac. Please don't allow your love for quick money continue leading you down this path. You lack integrity and it's key. I sincerely hope you learn and don't speak rudely. It's easier to spoil than build and yours won't take much.

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2017
ismokeweed:

You have the poorest customer relationship I've seen here. I have followed your posts and there are too many incidences to be a coincidence. You deliberately send faulty products to customers with the idea that not all will have the time to follow up. You don't care about customer satisfaction. Just the immediate money. On the tv thread, I saw your whatsapp chat and your type is clear to see. To see you're doing the same with ac. Please don't allow your love for quick money continue leading you down this path. You lack integrity and it's key. I sincerely hope you learn and don't speak rudely. It's easier to spoil than build and yours won't take much.

You might write this because you have not been in a position to send items to someone whom you have never seen before. For you, you may see that you make out time to send the best of item so that the user would not complain, you then send and discover that the user has received it with complaints that its Damaged and not effective. Most people may think that you had played a fast one on him but deep inside you, you made it clear and legitimate even by sending him photos of the live item and pre transit item. It occurs most times, before i sent it I tested it and checked for any cracked and it was OK to me. The body is plastic and I felt that it occured while on transit because I didn't wrapped it with carton so that the loader may see that it's AC and should tread with care. I bet you should try and reason first before you come to a conclusion, you don't need to hear from the user, hear too from the sender. Thanks

See the photos attached

Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by glasshouse(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Price list nd contact number

1 Like

Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
glasshouse:
Price list nd contact number
Contact number is 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875
BBM D1E6ADD4
Email address Fc.nakarta@gmail.com
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Here

acunon:
Updated price list

Samsung,lg,sanyo,panasonic,mistubushi,goldstar,midea,daewoo,hitachi and co
1HP is 50k for split(panasonic is limited)
1.5HP 60K
2.0HP 80-90k depending in the marker
Prices are slightly negotiable

°mobile 1HP is 35k
°mobile 1.5HP is 45k

All negotiable
acunon:

Contact number is 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875
BBM D1E6ADD4
Email address Fc.nakarta@gmail.com
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by bokohaman: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mr. Acunon, please can I use a 2000va stabilizer for a 1200watt power rating split AC?
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by seyideco(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
I need split Panasonic 1.5hp
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2017
seyideco:
I need split Panasonic 1.5hp
Hi

Slipt or windows?
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by seyideco(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2017
acunon:
Hi
Slipt or windows?
Slipt
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2017
bokohaman:
Mr. Acunon, please can I use a 2000va stabilizer for a 1200watt power rating split AC?

I believe you can use one sir
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2017
acunon:
Do you have 1.5hp window unit ac preferably panasonic? Does it have remote?
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
MaziDan2017:
Do you have 1.5hp window unit ac preferably panasonic? Does it have remote?

Hi

No 1.5HP windows for now. You can send me a message on whatsapp 07010381875 for update on it sir. Thanks
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:24am On May 01, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 8:00am On May 02, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by bigsecsyde(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2017
In as much as I am not the type to bring people down, I won't sit and watch other people lose some money just because I decided to keep mum. That been said, I have done several businesses with Acunon and I can say he sells very nice TV (bought 65in and 3 32ins) and I am still enjoying the said tvs without no issues. I bought 4 panasonic ACs from him and to cut the story short, only on works ok. I would have let this slide but spoke to him today and he told me they only test to make sure the AC supply air but they don't check for leakages which happens to be the fault with the 3 other unit, both the inside unit and the compressor leaks gas and I have spent money trying to fix them but still the same issue.

I will still buy Tvs from him anyday anytime because it's easy to see if the screen is broken or there's line on the TV screen but I will never buy AC from him again, and I advise anyone planning to buy to be careful and goodluck.

Acunon, you have to do better by going the extra miles to check everything you sell to your customers especially people that are not in Lagos and still sends 100s of thousands to you because they trust you, I am disappointed in this deal to say the least and I am more disappointed in the way you test the ACs without checking for leakages, had I known you just gamble on the ACs you sell......

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:22pm On May 02, 2017
bigsecsyde:
In as much as I am not the type to bring people down, I won't sit and watch other people lose some money just because I decided to keep mum. That been said, I have done several businesses with Acunon and I can say he sells very nice TV (bought 65in and 3 32ins) and I am still enjoying the said tvs without no issues. I bought 4 panasonic ACs from him and to cut the story short, only on works ok. I would have let this slide but spoke to him today and he told me they only test to make sure the AC supply air but they don't check for leakages which happens to be the fault with the 3 other unit, both the inside unit and the compressor leaks gas and I have spent money trying to fix them but still the same issue.

I will still buy Tvs from him anyday anytime because it's easy to see if the screen is broken or there's line on the TV screen but I will never buy AC from him again, and I advise anyone planning to buy to be careful and goodluck.

Acunon, you have to do better by going the extra miles to check everything you sell to your customers especially people that are not in Lagos and still sends 100s of thousands to you because they trust you, I am disappointed in this deal to say the least and I am more disappointed in the way you test the ACs without checking for leakages, had I known you just gamble on the ACs you sell......

As I explained to you on whatsapp, that is the way its been checked

Firstly

When we do test this AC, we test it to see if there is gas inside and also if when connected to electricity will pump out air and the roll the blades. We don't check into the AC to check if gas leaks as it won't be felt when it's functional at that short period of test. I can't notice if there is a leakage by analysing each unit of component the AC is made of up. But can only assure my customers that once there is a problem with it, him/she should alert me for a possible fix.

Secondly

I have already apologised to you earlier about the situation on ground, if you had know you would had returned it for a possible fix and sent back to you. Thanks and I will act swiftly to see that this is been resolved
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:39am On May 03, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:55am On May 05, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by dapotemi: 3:21pm On May 05, 2017
Pls can I get a good compressor for my 1.5 Sanyo split unit Ac. How much pls.
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:38am On May 08, 2017
dapotemi:
Pls can I get a good compressor for my 1.5 Sanyo split unit Ac. How much pls.

I will need to confirm that
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:39am On May 08, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 9:29am On May 11, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:38am On May 12, 2017
Re: Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales by acunon: 7:47am On May 15, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply)

Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... / Samsung S7 Edge,S8,S8+,Note8 Screen Repair Centre.Also trade broken s8 s8+ not8 / Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.