Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe (5338 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) / See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves / Sexiest Woman On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Wanazem: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Kim Kardashian spotted nude once again but no doubt we are use to! Kim spotted quite comfortable in racy outfits chilling around Iceland on April 18, although her dress was much more suitable than her typical nude looks. After her ‘nude selfies’ we can understand that Kim Kardashian is quite comfortable going nude and this isn’t scandal for her, but she’s taken it to a next level thing! Kim Kardashian a popular reality star choose to wear a skin-tight bodysuit, her curves were very prominent and bodysuit was of same color as a skin — and we were not able to acknowledge if kim is wearing anything. “Sometimes I wear two pairs of body shapers on top of each other—especially when I am heavier, I def double it up,” she wrote on her site. “They really hold you in and make you feel secure!”

Kim Kardashian looked all but naked, as she stepped in Iceland on Monday with her best friend Jonathan Cheban wearing a nude bodysuit and a fur coat. Kim wore a similar look as she visited a tomato farm over the weekend. click to view photos; http://jessynews.com/index.php/2016/04/19/sexiest-woman-kim-kardashian-goes-nude-from-head-to-toe/
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Sexiest Have you seen my mum?

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by sinaj(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Have u seen me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Marlvin(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
sinaj:
Have u seen me undecided

dunno if you did that on purpose though.

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by funstufz: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Seriously, you are sexy shocked shocked
sinaj:
Have u seeing me undecided
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by obiorathesubtle: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
undecided sexiest?? Have you seen funke akindele??
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Emac34: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2016
have u seen my bae?
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2016
WTCHEEW
she is nothing compared to my babycare petroleum jelly. lipsrsealed
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by osamaBUSH(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
OP Just remember......

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Mikylopez(f): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
lolz.......my mom is hotter.....sings chorus till beat fades
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Danielle22(f): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oaky
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Chazzyboy: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Sexiest Have you seen my mum?
ya
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Ahmed0336(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
If i hear!!!! Have you seen my wife? undecided
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by HARDDON: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
sinaj:
Have u seen me undecided

angry
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
sinaj:
Have u seen me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by sinaj(f): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=joeblaze post=44853157][/quote] lwkmd grin
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Qualer: 4:47am On Apr 20, 2016
sinaj:
Have u seen me undecided

grin grin grin grin

Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by MilesLamar(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2016
sinaj:
Have u seen me undecided

Ah just wanna see you strip *singing
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by temmym4(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2016
sinaj:
Have u seen me undecided
#faints
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2016
temmym4:

#faints
*pours hot water on him*
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by Moz22: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
sinaj:
*pours hot acid on him*
Re: Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe by NTAChannel5: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Picture?

(1) (Reply)

How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.