Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? (1137 Views)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Hi Nairalanders! which higher institution has the highest number of nairalanders?? give answers with reasons why you think so.let the fun begin!
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Olasco93: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Unilag of course... Because their (IGG) Initial Gra Gra is flooding everywhere on Nairaland, and they are so pervacious...
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Unilag, OAU, UI dunno y tho undecided
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by iykekelvins(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Uniben, Uniport
I see a lot of them here
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Ramanto(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Kogi State University grin

The Voting Can Kick Start Here By Everybody Simply Indicating The School They Represent.
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Olasco93:
Unilag of course...
unilag ke?do they really have time for nairaland?maybe the guys because i knw the ladies are obsessed with IG!
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Ramanto:
Kogi State University grin
haba,how na??
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:
OAU?i think those ones only come here to cry out their sch problems!lol
the latest i heard abt dem was that their lecturers are currently on strike,demanding for 52days leave.OAU guys,is it true??
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by JoeCutie(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Dunno why? Well, it's simple, just connect the dots and see what they have in common: Yoruba. We have more Yorubas here. Maybe because NL is owned by one of 'em.
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Dunno why? Well, it's simple, just connect the dots and see what they have in common: Yoruba. We have more Yorubas here. Maybe because NL is owned by one of 'em.

you're right of course but check my previous posts, wanted to lay low a lil wink
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by christopheru(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Reading Comments. madam Pls bring me A bottle Of hieneken and 12 Pieces of meat. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:

OAU?i think those ones only come here to cry out their sch problems!lol
the latest i heard abt dem was that their lecturers are currently on strike,demanding for 52days leave.OAU guys,is it true??

some tertiary institutions are having internal conflicts, its not peculiar to OAU
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

some tertiary institutions are having internal conflicts, its not peculiar to OAU
datz true though,but i think theirs is more like a norm.
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by macsymphony: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
I dont think i wish to comment...thank you
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by nepapole(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Crawford
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
grin
nepapole:
Crawford
sounds like crayfish!
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by pweetychyka(f): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Not too sure but I 'll say UNIPORT cos NL is kinda filled with PH residents
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:

datz true though,but i think theirs is more like a norm.

okay noted
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2016
macsymphony:
I dont think i wish to comment...thank you
you're welcum
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Bayero University, Kano. *Covers face* cheesy
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by moyakz(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
lol!
nigerians and comedy sha!
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by opeaceo: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Uniben or OAU has the highest number of nairalanders.
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Olasco93:
Unilag of course... Because their (IGG) Initial Gra Gra is flooding everywhere on Nairaland, and they are so pervercious
pervacious
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
christopheru:
Reading Comments. madam Pls bring me A bottle Of hieneken and 12 Pieces of meat. Thanks
lol. You see you. You don chop life teh. No be today
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by davbravo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
lol
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by labodinho: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Uniben,UI and OAU.

Wu mentioned Unilag Wrong,we ain't much on NL.
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by Engineermbugame(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Unizike and unilag
Re: Which Higher Institution Has The Highest Number Of Nairalanders? by christopheru(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol. You see you. You don chop life teh. No be today
watin person go do? grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : Jamb withdraws 2016-admission lists Sent to Institutions (Photo) / YABATECH Admission Screening Result 2016/2017 Realesed / Are There No 'benue State Uni' Aspirant On Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.