Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Mercedes Kompressor - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Kompressor (49725 Views)

Mercedes Benz Kompressor And 4matic Which Is Economical / Difference Btw Benz CLK,AMG,KOMPRESSOR ETC / Different Btw M/benz C180,c200,c230 N C230 Kompressor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Kompressor by IBBFan(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2007
@danke
my mum drives a '93 6 cylinder E300 and i can tell you i know its costs. whenever i use the car on certain weekends, i spend way past the amount i would have used if i were to go from place to place on an okada (excluding long distance journeys anyway). why i get scared of benzes is that virtually everything about it is worth stealing. from the side mirrors to the crown (benz logo) that stands right in front on the hood and trunk to the pads on the sides to almost everything any thief can lay his hands on will hit the market and you replacing it will cost you quite much. she got tired of replacing continously and right now, she's put the whole car on the market to replace it with a 98 honda accord (baby boy as they call it).

for the owambe part, i was referring to you taking the ML out only on weekends to parties, church, etc your next post might include "i'm not a christian". undecided
Re: Mercedes Kompressor by user86666(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2007
ok so FBI477 = IBB Impersonator right?

I think danke is German for 'thanks', not her name, abi Dew?
Re: Mercedes Kompressor by IBBFan(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2007
@user86666
FBI477 = IBB. Impersonator was attached to my id by Osewa after i got banned some time last year. makes no sense, sir! again, thanks for the "danke" clarification. wink
Re: Mercedes Kompressor by DewDrop(f): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2007
[center]LoL- yea, Danke means Thanks

By name calling, I meant my government name- Dewunmi

Oh It's all good, just wasn't sure if you were 'ta-si-ing' me

Oh well, i would still prefer to drive that SUV anyday.

[/center]
Re: Mercedes Kompressor by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gamine:
Watever, im a small gurl, but i dnt like small cars ok, Jeeps are more my thing cheesy
jeep is a brand just like Toyota, Mercedes, Nissan and others so I'm guessing you meant "SUV's" are more your thing.... Its alright though, we learn everyday.... Don't mind those guys making jest of you like they also were not naive at one point in their lives.... About the compressor, its just the engine type of the car just like when u see V8 at the back of some cars. It doesn't mean the name of the car is V8. It simply means the engine type. The car you are talking of is a C-class with a compressor engine.... Hope you now understand and know the difference?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaguar E-type Abandoned For 20 Years To Be Sold For N24million (photos) / Jeep Vs SUV: What's The Difference? / Roadside Mechanic Flees With Customer's Car In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.