Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Zain Phone Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zain Phone Interview (3009 Views)

9 Things To Know Before A Phone Interview / Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / Zain Interview Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Phone Interview by Afocilla: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2009
Helo House, I did the HRINDEX test, passed and had the interview. I was told to wait for ZAIN'S call.But of late i learnt that they have called some and they are already in abuja fo training.Is there any chance that i will still be called?.I need this job.
Re: Zain Phone Interview by nuwamyungd: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
if they haven't call you till now its two things either they don't need Ibo call centre agents and will call you when they need them or you failed the interview. goodluck sha and all the best
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Afocilla: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2009
Thanks for your reply.But i did not choose Ibo i chose Hausa.
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Fostercat(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2009
I also participated in Zain test and Interview 2 weeks ago.it was conducted by ccsnl /u connect,Lekki Lagos.is it the same one they have started call for?the job is for Abuja call center
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Afocilla: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2009
I had mine with HRINDEXX in jUNE at Charm city Ikeja GRA.
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Fostercat(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
ok!ours is just this august.still watin for their reply!!hp i get called.i need a change of job.The exam?5 stages in one day.lol
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Fostercat(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Afocilla where did school and wat did u study?Are u i Lagos?
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Fostercat(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
I received a phone call from Zain today,just this afternoon and had the phone interview.I just pray i get this job oooooooooo
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Kokofi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
I also did the test  in Abuja. I had the telephone interview on the 16th of july, do you guys still think i have a shot with Zain even though i selected Igbo?
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Afocilla: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
I studied ENGLISH at the Universityof Maiduguri.Yes am in Lagos.You have nothing to be afraid of, since ve had your phone interview. Congratulations.
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Fostercat(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Afocilla.i am also a graduate frm UNIMAID,2005!i really miss maid!the aisha halls,acada,complex n d commercial.like to meet u,can give me ur email add and phone numbr in my mail box ie opeter2007@yahoo.com.wen send it pls notify me on this thread.cheers,
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Afocilla: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
Fostercat, check your mail pls.
Re: Zain Phone Interview by kehnie: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2009
did d test since june,was called on the phone on wednesday afternoon,hope to get this job too. grin
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Ardunolarh(f): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2009
I also did the test and interview in june at chams then their office on the island, but haven't heard from HRINDEXX since.
Though, mine was for MTN.
Later learnt HRINDEXX had not sealed the contract with mtn before they started the process.
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Afocilla: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2009
Happy for you. Pls i need your prayers so that i will be called
Re: Zain Phone Interview by Fostercat(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
@afocilla.nt to worry.God is on our side smiley

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies At Slot / God Is Faithful... / FRSC Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.