Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,271 members, 5,931,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 04:51 PM

Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. (26991 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 5:47am On Oct 09
Infections and Infertility .08100459321.www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 11:40am On Oct 09
Solutions to Infections , Guaranteed 08100459321 WhatsApp .www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 1:11pm On Oct 09
Infections and Infertility .08100459321 WhatsApp.www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by SLIMER20(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09
knowhowk:
Solutions to Infections , Guaranteed 08100459321 WhatsApp .www.gardennaturalhealth.com
SCAMMED Ask me why
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 12:30pm On Oct 10
Infections and Infertility ,Guaranteed Solutions .08100459321 www.gardennaturalhealth.com .....
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by finaleeec: 12:53pm On Oct 10
SLIMER20:
SCAMMED Ask me why
. Why ? I remember one with id fiola1985 accused this man of scam and later he said he is sorry that the man is not a scammer that he has received his package , About 2 to 4 others complained of delayed delivery but later Apologized on here after receiving there Packages ,What is it ? has he delayed your package ? Well whatever the case maybe which we don't know I think we should be patient before we always use the word " Scam" .I won't Judge anyone now till we hear further .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 7:34am On Oct 11
Infections and Infertility. Its high resistance and Generic Mutations to many Medications made it stubborn to be solved , However Solutions can be achieved .08100459321 .www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 7:17pm On Oct 11
Infections and Infertility .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by dan761(m): 9:41am On Oct 12
Dr.Wale ,I once bought your therapy when I had Infections and my wife had Pelvic Inflammatory Disease ,your therapy solved it all ,A friend of mine who lives in Jalingo ,Taraba is having same Problem ,Infact he has been Married for 6 years now with no kids ,They have tried and tried to solve the problem but it remains the same, Before I give them your contact ,I have some very important few questions to ask .Can you do waybill to Jalingo ,Taraba state ? How long will it take you to prepare it and how many days will it take the package to get to Taraba state ? Please be specific ,do tell me exactly how long it would take you to prepare it ,i will tell him if he can be Patient I don't want a situation whereby he would start making Complains that it's taking too long ,it's not everyone that can exercise patient please .I understand sometimes the preparation could take longer than you promised sometimes .Expecting .I have tested your therapy it really worked for me and my wife but I need to know about delivery . Expecting your response .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by SLIMER20(m): 11:30am On Oct 12
finaleeec:
. Why ? I remember one with id fiola1985 accused this man of scam and later he said he is sorry that the man is not a scammer that he has received his package , About 2 to 4 others complained of delayed delivery but later Apologized on here after receiving there Packages ,What is it ? has he delayed your package ? Well whatever the case maybe which we don't know I think we should be patient before we always use the word " Scam" .I won't Judge anyone now till we hear further .
you people are the same using different profiles, why not ask mr wale about me? so you can't
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by domicile: 11:38am On Oct 12
dan761:
Dr.Wale ,I once bought your therapy when I had Infections and my wife had Pelvic Inflammatory Disease ,your therapy solved it all ,A friend of mine who lives in Jalingo ,Taraba is having same Problem ,Infact he has been Married for 6 years now with no kids ,They have tried and tried to solve the problem but it remains the same, Before I give them your contact ,I have some very important few questions to ask .Can you do waybill to Jalingo ,Taraba state ? How long will it take you to prepare it and how many days will it take the package to get to Taraba state ? Please be specific ,do tell me exactly how long it would take you to prepare it ,i will tell him if he can be Patient I don't want a situation whereby he would start making Complains that it's taking too long ,it's not everyone that can exercise patient please .I understand sometimes the preparation could take longer than you promised sometimes .Expecting .I have tested your therapy it really worked for me and my wife but I need to know about delivery . Expecting your response .
you are the op, I pity for the people that will fall for your scam..
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by domicile: 11:40am On Oct 12
finaleeec:
this is knowhowk alternate
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by SLIMER20(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12
domicile:
you are the op, I pity for the people that will fall for your scam..
bro don't mind them o, they are the same network am already one of their past victims, yes
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 3:05pm On Oct 12
Anyone that talks Positive about Dr.Wale is alternate account ,but anyone that talks negative about dr.wale is Correct .fiola1985 is also my alternate account right ,None of you made any comment again after he received his therapy but you people are quick to condemn dr.wale once the accusation came up ,After showing evidences that he received his therapy you people are not happy that he received it ,He even came up here to Apologised and confirmed he has received it ,I uploaded the live chat as well ,You are not Happy because he has suddenly stopped making Negative comments ,All you set of people wanted is Negetive comments always ,You see Testimonies,they are fake ,Good Comments it's Dr.Wale alternate ,You see Negative comment you are Happy ...I won't be surprise if you tag fiola1985 as my alternate accounts just because he suddenly stopped accusing me ,Someone I don't even know or met before , Another person with KOKOwonder too is my alternate account right just because he did not give a negative comments but made an advised that dr.wale may delay but at the end of the day deliver ,For 13 Years I have practised as a Natural therapist ,Many lives have been saved ,Many married Couples with Infertility issues have been solved with Live evidences and Testimonies to the Glory of God .I am still Solidly firm in Natural medicine Practice ,Just as I always mention that Human Passions to touch lives has been my drive ,I Remain un-Peturbed and Unmoved . The more people with Negative mind writes against me the more Awareness is created .Moreso I have mentioned times without numbers that 85% of Patronage comes from Off-lines ,Posters ,Hand bills the Largest Patronage comes from Refferals ,this has been going on and on and on for the past 13 Years .Would you ever think if lives are not Touched I will still be in the Business of Natural.Medicine . Absolutely No.If any of you have any Complaints ,you let me know ,Coming online with the bad Intension to Spoil my business is a Zero Move.If I delay your therapy ,Sorry and fine you will have it at the end of the day ,just trying to make it works ,if you have taken my therapy before and yet to achieve solution ,Talk to me ,I am not Almighty God ,I care and only Almighty God Heals .No one does .To the best of my knowledge I do things with Passion to save lives .No Drugs cures everyone .You mention what you feel ,thinks and experience ,I mention the Reality .My last response ,Not engaging anyone in any Arguement or defence anymore ,If you have a compaints ,Talk to.me if Online is your choice ,Go ahead .God bless Everyone I remain Dr.Wale ..www.gardennaturalhealth.com.08100459321 .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by AyarmBoye(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12
SLIMER20:
SCAMMED Ask me why
how were you scammed
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 6:54am On Oct 13
Staphylococus aureus is not the only bacteria that is responsible only for the symptoms you are feeling ,There are other Bacteria ,Don't just feel or think ,The best way to know the bacteria ,Germs,Organism responsible for your symptoms is by going to a Laboratory for a Blood Culture , Urine Culture ,HVS .Approach a reputable Laboratory or walk into a General Hospital. Staphylococus aureus is a normal Flora on everyone's skin ,it's in the nose too ,It poses a great threats to health when it finds its way into the blood stream ,More danger when the immune e system is very Low .It has 3 Stages .Scanty/ Moderate/ Heavy Growth .......The end stage is MRSA . www.gardennaturalhealth.com. WhatsApp 08100459321 .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 10:25am On Oct 13
Testimony given today 13/10/2020 By someone who used my therapy .Unbearing Pains ,serious and disturbing hotness reducing dratically up to 80% by the he completes it ,all symptoms will be no more .www.gardennaturalhealth.com WhatsApp 08100459321

Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by SLIMER20(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13
knowhowk:
Testimony given today 13/10/2020 By someone who used my therapy .Unbearing Pains ,serious and disturbing hotness reducing dratically up to 80% by the he completes it ,all symptoms will be no more .www.gardennaturalhealth.com WhatsApp 08100459321
So you deleted my message here in order for people not to see it and you also barred me on your thread, bunch of scammers continue deceiving people with fake therapy and fake testimonies
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 6:37pm On Oct 13
Staphylococus aureus Solutions .WhatsApp 08100459321 .Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com. Take a step now
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 6:42pm On Oct 13
More Testimonies coming up .There is power in Natural.medicine
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 3:05am On Oct 14
Don't allow frustration and depression to take over you ,Rather take Charge and be in control ,There are Health Challenges which have been for as much as more than 10 years that were Finnaly Solved after several Attempts. Are you married for many years with No Kids ,Is your sperm watery ? You have not been messing arround but how come you have Infections still baffles you.You are seriously under pressures from your mother to give her a Grand child ,Some members of your family particularly your mother has started pointing accusing fingers at your wife ,Your Conscience is really disturbing you because deep down in you ,you know she is not the cause but your sperm is just Watery .You have been to different Medical centres ,Used different Medications ,Yet there is no Solution ,You are not the only one with this Situation ,Allowing frustration ,Blame and depression to take over you will worsen it ...Pick up yourself ,be Positive again and light is coming at the End of the Tunnel .Be Encouraged .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 1:43pm On Oct 14
Having used Drugs upon drugs ,Medications upon Medications ,Herbs upon herbs ,Prayers upon Prayers ,You are left with No Hope and Optimism again ,You seems not to have faith or believe in any approach and efforts any more ,You mind keep telling you ,an health Challenges of 5 to 10 Years cannot be solved ,Get over all that and be on the right side of thought again .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 6:58pm On Oct 14
Infertility and infections.08100459321. www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by knowhowk: 5:13pm On Oct 16
Infections and Infertility.Natural Therapy are effective in Combating it .08100459321 .www.gardennaturalhealth.com.
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by skyscrapper: 8:39am On Oct 17
SLIMER20:
So you deleted my message here in order for people not to see it and you also barred me on your thread, bunch of scammers continue deceiving people with fake therapy and fake testimonies
Please can you tell us more on this
Give specifics please
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by Maxchu: 12:01am On Oct 18
Staphylococus aureus is like Malaria / Typhoid Fever that one would Treats today and after sometimes it could resurface again ,I wonder who would be able to prevents it as long as he or she lives .Bacteria,Germs cannot be prevented 12 hours a day not to talk of 24 hours a day ...We can only try by washing hands regularly ,Avoidance of sharing of personal items like towels etc .The money you keep thinking you can be completely saved from Bacteria like staph .the more you will continue to address Every Treatment as Scam .There are very effective Antibiotics but mind you after sometimes of usage ,You will be surprised that the symptoms are back again .Keep on been neat/ Hygienic,Eat fruits ,Wash your hands well .
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by nikkyakins: 5:35pm On Oct 18
Linezolid/zyvox available those interested call 08034216721

Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by AyarmBoye(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19
SLIMER20:
until you tell the whole viewers how he scammed you , I think you should let this thread be ... you are the only one complaining of such here ... isn’t it tiring ?
Re: Staphylococcus aureus Herbal Cure: Things to Know. by Deb2020: 10:01am On Oct 20
AyarmBoye:
until you tell the whole viewers how he scammed you , I think you should let this thread be ... you are the only one complaining of such here ... isn’t it tiring ?
. I once had issue of Staph and Infertility I came across Dr.Wale first on opera News and Finnaly on this forum ,I allmost labeled Him as Scam because of the long delays in delivering my therapy ,I received my package at last ,It worked for me and I testified .I have as well Reffered some of my people to His therapy .I was wrongly accused as Dr.Wale or working for him ,well I do not think it's bad to Make refferals of a good thing .I have heard cases of Delayed Delivery and other cases of some people used His therapy and it did not really solved there Health Issue .I think the complaint will either be any of that reasons .If it's delays I am sure he will still delivers , I have read on here some Label.him as scam due to delays and at the end of the day they have it and came on here to Mention that and even Apologize .if it's issue of His therapy is yet to solve the health Problems I think He should discuss with the Doctor .I do not see that as a Scam ,I personally used Many Medications for more than 5 years ,His Therapy Brings infections and Infertility to an end in my Family .Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) / Certified Fitness Instructor And Nutritionist In The House / Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.