Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. (5796 Views)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ive always preferred very little or no make up from puberty. I dont just like paints esp coloured paints on my face. Good powder, white and thick lip gloss are just okay and decent. It just makes your face in charge and not worn.

But sometimes back i had to adjust.

Yea people thought i was a nerd/inexperienced and others wondered about the "virgin" look (and i remembered creating a topic about it) but the primary reason i had to change was because he wanted me to be like other girls, talk about different kinds of make ups as a pro would. Just say all those girly things and want them too!

You know, i practically turned my face to a drawing book. My face more mature. I was looking 7yrs older but cool cool to him.
*rolls eyes* undecided

I didnt know make up materials dont wipe off completely even after washing them off. There were bits of cracked eye pencils, shadows, blush, brown powder, concealers,etc here and there. They were almost invisible. I knew about this later even though i was suspicious from day one.

Wiper. My friend had to take me to the market to get a pack after assuring me that was the only thing that could clean off my make up totally. And she was right! or was she not?

Yes she was. It worked like magic.

But after sometime i noticed some strange lines around my eyes. Even after wiping! I had to look closely. The wrinkles although tiny were becoming visible. At that moment i realised how older i was looking just within these few months of my make up experience.

I was becoming classier but ageing quickly

Meanwhile i was observing most of the girls around already. I found out how older than their age they looked facially. But quickly saw the difference between me and them, they loved it and i was only trying to please others and then myself.

Did i stop. Yes but not completely. I dared seeing him without make up few days ago but i noticed his discontent. That day when i returned home, i promised myself not to see him again and leave his calls and msgs unanswered. And damn them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Cutezt(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
so he wants you to be like other girls? ok,continu
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
We probably know More about you people than your family......

Smh nairaland sha

3 Likes

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Marlvin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
You should have known better. even though you not so pretty; whatever happened to love the way you're ! by Our very dear Bruno Mars. that was selfish n unreasonable. He ought to appreciate you not forcing you to look like someone going for a carnival. you did what you have to do, and I like that.

some guy who knows your worth will still come around hun.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Lordabas: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Your bf even try

To be honest, if na me after seeing this ur picshure i would have preferred you wearing MORE THAN ENOUGH makeup #nooffense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Marlvin:
You should have known better. even though you not so pretty; whatever happened to love the way you're ! by Our very dear Bruno Mars. that was selfish n unreasonable. He ought to appreciate you not forcing you to look like someone going for a carnival. you did what you have to do, and I like that.

some guy who knows your worth will still come around hun.

Common be real for once. Aint you guys tired of regurgitating this kind of trash as advice? grin
Fedayeen:
[s]Op if you are the one on dat your dp and you have been known to abuse igbo gals about their beauty then this what i will want you to do:

Forget make up because you are a threat to make up artist or beautician as the case may be. You need plastic sugery first.

Secondly you need to do something about your hair cos those weaves are so cheap and tits an abuse on your bf walking around with such cheap and old weaves.

Now your cloths? No comment but you need to change ur wardrobe or visit the nearest Catholic church and ask for St Vincent de Poor society.

Lets talk about those wrinkle at such a tender age. Is it not as a result of you not applying the right make up growing up or is it cos u lack vitamin E

I will not talk about the poor quality camera use there because even Iphone6 won't change anything.

Before you abuse people take a 1hour look at yourself in the mirror[/s]

Am i this special that you have book marked me in your brain? gringrin

Sorry dear, you are not my spec tongue Ive never been into ugly smelling pained ass embarassed Why dont you get a life first? smiley

I would have been sad if even a line was true.

And now the sadbuttrue fact still stands: Your tribal women are overrated. Go kill yourself cool

4 Likes

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
How re u doing stupedinuv? arent u participating in the present MISS NL comp? i go vote 4 u oo
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lordabas:
Your bf even try

To be honest, if na me after seeing this ur picshure i would have preferred you wearing MORE THAN ENOUGH makeup #nooffense
This wont make your tribal women the most beautiful tongue Get over it
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by onstelly(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
I love makeup no doubt but if you don't want it, just try and talk to your partner about it
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:
How re u doing stupedinuv? arent u participating in the present MISS NL comp?
i go vote 4 u oo
awww that was so lovely. kiss but i prefer academic competitions. smiley
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op if you are the one on dat your dp and you have been known to abuse igbo gals about their beauty then this what i will want you to do:

Forget make up because you are a threat to make up artist or beautician as the case may be. You need plastic sugery first.

Secondly you need to do something about your hair cos those weaves are so cheap and tits an abuse on your bf walking around with such cheap and old weaves.

Now your cloths? No comment but you need to change ur wardrobe or visit the nearest Catholic church and ask for St Vincent de Poor society.

Lets talk about those wrinkle at such a tender age. Is it not as a result of you not applying the right make up growing up or is it cos u lack vitamin E

I will not talk about the poor quality camera use there because even Iphone6 won't change anything.

Before you abuse people take a 1hour look at yourself in the mirror

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Julietcutie(f): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
ur bf is selfish... but if u love him so much and want to keep pleasing him it's ur choice... but love yourself d way u are if u don't like makeup den don't makeup at all if he doesn't want u with ur non made up face den he should go AND look for a girl that loves making up
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by LuveU2(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
When it comes to make up, we are just opposite poles.No matter the side effects I just cant do wthout it. I love ur stance but a little eyeliner and nicely shaped eyebrows will not bite wink
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
awww that was so lovely. kiss but i prefer academic competitions. smiley

u mean romance comp?? well iyyaf heareth u.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
onstelly:
I love makeup no doubt but if you don't want it, just try and talk to your partner about it
Thank u but we are done.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let me just laugh and comot#roflmao!

1 Like

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Marlvin(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Common be real for once. Aint you guys tired of regurgitating this kind of trash as advice?

grin
Oh c'mon , you know the drill , luv. only saving a damsel from further heart chattering emotional discomfort. you need a Man to appreciate your looks. not someone making some selfish demands , making you paint your face with buckets of emulsion paint colours.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Julietcutie:
ur bf is selfish... but if u love him so much and want to keep pleasing him it's ur choice... but love yourself d way u are if u don't like makeup den don't makeup at all if he doesn't want u with ur non made up face den he should go AND look for a girl that loves making up

Lol long overdue
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
LuveU2:
When it comes to make up, we are just opposite poles.No matter the side effects I just cant do wthout it. I love ur stance but a little eyeliner and nicely shaped eyebrows will not bite wink

Indeed we are Lol
little eyeliner little wrinkles. Noooopy. Yes nice eyebrows are very okay! smiley
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Marlvin:
Oh c'mon , you know the drill , luv. only saving a damsel from further heart chattering emotional discomfort. you need a Man to appreciate your looks. not someone making some selfish demands , making you paint your face with buckets of emulsion paint colours.

Do i really NEED a man? smiley What happens to WANT undecidedtongue
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Marlvin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Do i really NEED a man? smiley What happens to WANT undecidedtongue

What does it matter... This is not an economics class session, dear.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by H2Ossss(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
make up.... plz make up... u need it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by LuveU2(f): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Indeed we are Lol
little eyeliner little wrinkles. Noooopy. Yes nice eyebrows are very okay! smiley
You sure know whats good for you girl. Permit my asking, you didnt know he prefers "pancaked" faces from the go?
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by LuveU2(f): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
H2Ossss:
make up.... plz make up... u need it..
No hater she doesnt really need make up. undecided
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
No one gives a fück.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
LuveU2:
You sure know whats good for you girl. Permit my asking, you didnt know he prefers "pancaked" faces from the go?

No but along the line. Or maybe he thought i would "pick up" and pretended not to notice. hehehe But we are done.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
LuveU2:
No hater she doesnt really need make up. undecided

Thanks smiley I know i dont really but you know the trend.
I will never date a man who follows trends again cheesy
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
simple makeup that's more than enough!

1 Like

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by LuveU2(f): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

No but along the line. Or maybe he thought i would "pick up" and pretended not to notice. hehehe But we are done.
Yes you are done! lol
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by LuveU2(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Thanks smiley I know i dont really but you know the trend.
I will never date a man who follows trends again cheesy
There is nothing wrong with following trends if no one is hurt or nothing lost but it becomes a problem if we keep judging others by it.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
LuveU2:
There is nothing wrong with following trends if no one is hurt or nothing lost but it becomes a problem if we keep judging others by it.

very true! Thank you so much kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Woman Complained About Her Husbands Huge Manhood On Facebook, People React- PIC / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.