Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer (2071 Views)

I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 / Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by omse: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE GRADUATE FRM ONE OF THE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

PLS I WANT TO VOLUNTEER AS AN IT SUPPORT OFFICER OR ANY OTHER JOB DESIGNATION RELATED TO MY FIELD. AM A FAST/EAGER LEANER,AMBITIOUS N VERY ATICULATE.

AM BASED IN LAGOS (ISLAND) (WILLING TO RELOCATE)

PLS CONTACT ME VIA Tega8774@Gmail.com

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

1 Like

Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
omse:

PLS I WANT TO VOLUNTEER AS AN IT SUPPORT OFFICER OR ANY OTHER JOB DESIGNATION RELATED TO MY FIELD. AM A FAST/EAGER LEANER,AMBITIOUS N VERY ATICULATE.

AM BASED IN LAGOS. (WILLING TO RELOCATE)

PLS CONTACT ME VIA omse@Gmail.com

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

please don't be frustrated dear, you have a very bright future. Do you know graphic design at all. if yes i will fix a good job for you.
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Valmesk(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Register your profile in the Federal Government Graduate Internship Program,you will be invited for a jobfair and paid monthly stipend if you excel in the interview the site is www.gis.gov.ng

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by tunbebes(f): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Valmesk:
Register your profile in the Federal Government Graduate Internship Program,you will be invited for a jobfair and paid monthly stipend if you excel in the interview the site is www.gis.gov.ng

Please,can you throw more light on the gis programme. Thanks.
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by chrislong(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2016
angelusbrut:

please don't be frustrated dear, you have a very bright future. Do you know graphic design at all. if yes i will fix a good job for you.
hopefully the Op knows graphics but just in case he doesn't. I do Pls. thanks
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2016
chrislong:

OK, send ur cv to kritiqueo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by omse: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2016
chrislong:

SHE does

1 Like

Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by baminasri(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
can you design a business logo? if yes, kindly post your past designs here. Then, I can employ your services if satisfied.
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Lontrra: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Don't be pushed by your problems, be lead by your dreams.
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2016
omse:

AM BASED IN LAGOS (ISLAND) (WILLING TO RELOCATE)

PLS CONTACT ME VIA Tega8774@Gmail.com

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

Hi dear I like your zeal. PM me let's talk. You could get a good opportunity to volunteer abroad and also through AIESEC
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ariel20:

Hi dear I like your zeal. PM me let's talk. You could get a good opportunity to volunteer abroad and also through AIESEC
How does one join AIESEC as a graduate member
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Kookny(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nawa o, seems I need to create this kind of thread.

No be only the Op frustrate, all of us job seekers, we are vexing!

1 Like

Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by chrislong(m): 5:20am On Apr 22, 2016
omse:

SHE does
OK. great. wish you all the best
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by emmanuelbrown26: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Na mehn nobi only u dey frustrated. Am just getting crazy day by day
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by Adeola012: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hi guys please I'm looking for where to do volunteer work in lagos,preferably island. Please if you have any contact. I'm almost running mad here.
Thanks
Re: Help Pls. Am Almst Frustrated! I Want To Volunteer by macaranta(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
If you're interested in volunteering for a start up E-learning website, contact me on whatsapp 08151097447. Your primary role will be sourcing for content (courses) from potential training facilitators(instructors) and getting them to market their courses with [url]macaranta.com[/url]
you can work from home and depending on performance there will be data allowance and commissions for successful courses hosted on the platform .

(1) (Reply)

Deslog Energy Services Limited / Work As A Chief Financial Officer / Latest Job Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.