Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State (40551 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by MARKone(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
SageTravels:
[size=18]PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS. There is no state in Nigeria that does not bad roads. Mr. OP stop acting as if your just coming back from the moon. No be Naija we dey[/size]

So because wey dey for Naija, we should live and be treated like animals, this is a state that was constantly receiving federal allocations as at a time oil price was above $100 . Look at the condition of the roads, Aba's case is so pathetic very pathetic. T.A Orji should be stoned and taken to jail by now, he has absolutely no reason to be in the hallowed chamber, well like you say, this is Naija!!
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by donbenie(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
After seeing these pictures,all I can say is thank God for the Governors we have been blessed with in Anambra..

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by DrChukzy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jennynkk:
I travelled to my state, Abia after 6yrs but I have been weeping since morning till now. Is it that Abia state is really under some sort of spell or what? I was in Abuja and heard that Okezie is working in Aba but I am disappointed on getting here. I have some pictures to share.
You travelled home after 6 yrs and you are sure u are from Abia. U are the one under a spell, not Abia state. This is what joblessness can cause. So u toured a whole state in dis harsh economy just to show us the ugly part of Abia State? Where were u when The 2 Orji's ruled us? Ikpeazu is trying his best too. Its gradually...How many times have u prayed for Abia state or The Gov? In fact,what have u contributed to Abia?

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Jennynkk(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Osisioma in Aba. Aba is under a spell.

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Do humans or pigs reside here! I go yab my Aba friends for office. This is an horrendous sight

7 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jennynkk:
Who did this to Aba?

whr in aba is this, i have bin in aba 4 sometime nw n i have never seen these places
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by phemmyutd(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
And the people from this area will come to Lagos and be claiming champions as if they were coming from a better place and be Castigating Tinubu in Lagos.

You guys need someone like Tinubu in Aba to transform your lifes , by producing a well nurtured governor for you. Even Osun state is not as bad as these.

Someone was claiming it's a Federal Road. This makes me laugh seriously because upon all these suffering you were still making GEJ your abducted son a HERO.

You guys need to reexamine what's wrong with you. lol

17 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
I feel like vomiting as am seeing all this pics. The past governor(s) should be questioned

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by musicwriter(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aba has always been this way ever since I went on holidays there in the 80's. Those days students used to go on holidays in the city to be with their uncles, aunts, after exams and school closed.

From what I'm seeing in these pictures nothing has changed in Aba.

I used to come on holidays here in Lagos too to an uncle's. But, Lagos has changed a lot since the 80's. Anybody who haven't visited Lagos since the 80's may not be able to locate his address unaided.

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Elinob(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
I hope 1 day abia road will bi lyk aks state

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by dacovajnr: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
You said you've been Weeping since morning abeg who die? grin
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Greenback: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
hisgrace090:
Bros your alone o! Abia youth cares not share them money and became their automatic candidates. Ask them about amenities they will ask you

"weather"

they will chop road.

nepa bill certificate holder and 1st class illiterate... grin
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by vicechancellor(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
madam Op, Aba was neglected mainly by Thief A Orji, Ochendi Ohi The vote stealer, who was in enemity with the Ngwa people(Aba is the city of Ngwa Clan) due to his low popularity among them and the pure waters that they love throwing at him.
Ikpeazu an Ngwa man just came in as governor and he is doing quite well in the area of Aba case, remember that allocation is low due to Bad economy.
Everyone know about Aba case, so the whinning about it is becoming an EARSORE.
Ikpeazu an Ngwa man MUST fix Aba.
Ihe Ohino unu umu ohuhu ni kitoshi ala ngwa, gbachara nu anya ohi no, Onye si no ala ngwa na asa ya afo, ogwara ma la. Ikpeazu ga Emezi Aba.
are you an Ngwa babe, iwu Nwa afo Ngwa?
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by omenka(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lord have murcey!!

What dahell is this?? shockedshocked

Little wonder some people are so ashamed of identifying with their states when all they do is insult Omenka whenever news about his state makes headlines.

An entire state looking like a pigsty.

#BloodyCowards. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Jennynkk(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aba is a definition of chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by tomzman: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is terrible. Their past governors should be stoned.

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by emerged01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Possibilitia,try and see the pictures of Aba above.
Hmmm,this is serious!
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Greenback: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
phemmyutd:
And the people from this area will come to Lagos and be claiming champions as if they were coming from a better place and be Castigating Tinubu in Lagos.

You guys need someone like Tinubu in Aba to transform your

"lifes''

(lives o)

, by producing a well nurtured governor
is not as bad as these. This makes me laugh seriously because upon all these suffering you were still making GEJ your

"abducted"
(adopted he meant to say)
son a HERO.

You guys need to reexamine what's wrong with you. lol

another 1st class nepa bill degree holder that need a brain reexamination and check.. grin
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
vicechancellor:
are you an Ngwa babe, iwu Nwa afo Ngwa?
No. But I love their dialect.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by gretblue: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
obyrich:
Tell Buhari to fix federal roads in Abia State.
I thought your Hero GEJ claimed to have fixed all the federal roads while in office for 6yrs.

8 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Yksoul(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
I THINK THIS IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH I HEARD FROM PEOPLE THAT SERVED(NYSC) IN ABA LAST 8 YEARS AGO,SO FORMER GOVERNOR T.A ORJI DID NOTHING AS FAR AS ROAD CONSTRUCTION IS CONCERNED AND THE PEOPLE DONT HAVE ACCESS TO GOOD ROAD AND THEY ARE HAPPY WITH IT.ABIA PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN FROM THE POLL BUT I THINK THEY LIKE IT LIKE THAT.COME TO MY STATE AND SEE GOOD ROAD... :PI THINK THIS IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH I HEARD FROM PEOPLE THAT SERVED(NYSC) IN ABA LAST 8 YEARS AGO,SO FORMER GOVERNOR T.A ORJI DID NOTHING AS FAR AS ROAD CONSTRUCTION IS CONCERNED AND THE PEOPLE DONT HAVE ACCESS TO GOOD ROAD AND THEY ARE HAPPY WITH IT.ABIA PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN FROM THE POLL BUT I THINK THEY LIKE IT LIKE THAT.COME TO MY STATE AND SEE GOOD ROAD...
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by gentle007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
I wanted to react to the negativity of the OP, but on a second thought, I restrained myself. OP, you are right in every sense. Aba is bad, the governor is NOT DOING ENOUGH! I think it is high time we stopped celebrating mediocrity. I think we need morrof such negative news to see if the government can be spurred to go the extra mile in delivering dividends of democracy to the populace.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ariel20:
Do humans or pigs reside here! I go yab my Aba friends for office. This is an horrendous sight
Someone just said the roads are federal roads. Never heard of inner city streets being federal roads. cheesy

Aba must be a very unique "city".

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Any bad road you see in aba is a federal road, bihari should do something, the state for have tried her best.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by jodeci(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Believe you me,even the residents are either cursed or are affected by their enviromental curse.No respect for government,persons or each other.largely criminally minded and wired to cheat by default.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Jennynkk(f): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am doing this that our gov might see it. Aba has failed.

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Someone just said the roads are federal roads. Never heard of inner city streets being federal roads. cheesy

Aba must be a very unique "city".
they are federal roads, aba is a major point and lots of federal roads converge there, in the mean time please shut, I'm in Benue state now (your state) and I can spoil your day.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by maureen546: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aba na the worst state in Nigeria,i never see any state like this Abia state b4.

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by gentle007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Any bad road you see in aba is a federal road, bihari should do something, the state for have tried her best.
what are the senators doing? what hapoened to 'fix the road and submit your bill'?

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by obyrich(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jennynkk:
I have toured the whole of Aba but it is the same ugliness.
You toured the whole Aba on Okada? No wonder you did not notice the already completed roads. Send me a PM. I will volunteer to DRIVE YOU ROUND Aba so you can have a balanced view of the massive jobs ongoing in the city which was hitherto milked and abandoned by your Wicked uncles who governed the State before now.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by emi14: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
My problem with Nigeria is blaming wrongly. Theodore Orji refused to do anything in Aba for 8 good years , Ikeazu just entered and an ally to Orji. I wonder why EFCC is still waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by vicechancellor(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No. But I love their dialect.
awwww, that's beautiful. which part of abia are you from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.