Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,452 members, 7,801,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) (18940 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Rhebekah(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Issorait!Era of CHANGE!!
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Ifems(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:

I didnt do it, I skipped it..but yet have my cert..
I wasnt preg or over age..
How did you do it?
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
9japrof:
I support Adaure4ever on the need to scrap NYSC, tho am a beneficiary of NYSC Buh its high time we scrap this scheme and project one that would benefit the average Nigerian.

I suggest paying off graduates 300,000 naira after learning entrepreneurship skills and keep them under the watch of a ministry that would ensure proper utilization of the funds for business. By this way we build and support SME's( which remain the bedrock of suscessful and developed nations).

More than 200,000 graduates are churned out annually who at the end not up to 5% get jobs. these graduates are not trained to create jobs, Buh to look for one.
The government can do that without scraping the scheme both can be achieved
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
donephi:
They finally sent him packing cos he wants to stop hijab wearing.

Chai
you got it,,,,,,,,,,,,Chai
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Just expect HI.JAB CORPERS soon.

Na Today!
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:

I didnt do it, I skipped it..but yet have my cert.. I wasnt preg or over age..
You've been noted.
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
donephi:
They finally sent him packing cos he wants to stop hijab wearing.

Chai
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ifems:

How did you do it?
he got it from oluyole printing press, just #500.

Tho its not in NYSC Data base anyway.
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by ayintext: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
The outgoing DG brought so innovation to Nysc, He will surely be missed.
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Spanner4(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Do u guys meant that we have left frying pan and entered fire?
Chai
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by nopretense: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
9japrof:
call it reshuffling or whatever, the former NYSC nigga is paying for his sins.

So much for national integration
what's his sin? I'm nt sure he was ever politically lopsided
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nusaf: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
9japrof:
I support Adaure4ever on the need to scrap NYSC, tho am a beneficiary of NYSC Buh its high time we scrap this scheme and project one that would benefit the average Nigerian.

I suggest paying off graduates 300,000 naira after learning entrepreneurship skills and keep them under the watch of a ministry that would ensure proper utilization of the funds for business. By this way we build and support SME's( which remain the bedrock of suscessful and developed nations).

More than 200,000 graduates are churned out annually who at the end not up to 5% get jobs. these graduates are not trained to create jobs, Buh to look for one.
Pls can u give at least 3 good reasons why u think the scheme should be scraped? Well, 4 me, the scheme should remain 4 the following reasons; 1. It provides employment. 2. It provides opportunity to mix with people of different ethnic background. 3. Some relationships that end up in marriages started during NYSC. 4. It provides working experience for some that are lucky to serve in organisations related to their areas of study. 5. Some graduates are retained in their PPAs. 6. Friends are made during NYSC. 7. Some outstanding corp members are rewarded either by cash or job placements. 8. Some wise ones use the opportunity to save some cash for job hunting or SMEs. 9. First hand information on the culture of the state of deployment. 10. U mix with graduates of different universities, polytechnics and any corp member producing institutions. I am quite satisfied with my current job and the story of how I got it can never be complete if NYSC is not included.
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Jhulyan(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:

how did you do it, am interested
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Jhulyan(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:

how did you do it, am interested
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by yamaabana: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2016
OVER 50 SENATOR'S ENDORSE COMR. YAMAABANA PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION. The bid of Comr. Yamaabana Legborsi for the Presidency of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has received a boast following his endorsement by over 50 NANS senators (SUG President of Tertiary institutions ) from the 36 States Of the federation and the FCT and other key stakeholders from the four zone of the apex Nigerian Students body. The Senator's in their endorsement promised to give him all the necessary support before, during and after the election even as they tasked him to ensure that his desire serve the union is augmentation with clear cut visions and practical implementation of his campaign promises after winning the election. Also in the league of support for Comr. Sunday Legborsi Yamaabana include some Zonal coordinators, Joint Campus Cortinators (JCC), as well as other senior stakeholders of the union who said they decided to support his candidacy given his vast experience on students leadership. The NANS election is to hold next month. Meanwhile, observers and followers of past NANS election said this was a good omen for the presidential dream of the aspirant from Rivers State.

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Flirtyjane:

I didnt do it, I skipped it..but yet have my cert..
I wasnt preg or over age..
ur ikpu have long feathers
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nusaf: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2016
yamaabana:
OVER 50 SENATOR'S ENDORSE COMR. YAMAABANA PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION. The bid of Comr. Yamaabana Legborsi for the Presidency of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has received a boast following his endorsement by over 50 NANS senators (SUG President of Tertiary institutions ) from the 36 States Of the federation and the FCT and other key stakeholders from the four zone of the apex Nigerian Students body. The Senator's in their endorsement promised to give him all the necessary support before, during and after the election even as they tasked him to ensure that his desire serve the union is augmentation with clear cut visions and practical implementation of his campaign promises after winning the election. Also in the league of support for Comr. Sunday Legborsi Yamaabana include some Zonal coordinators, Joint Campus Cortinators (JCC), as well as other senior stakeholders of the union who said they decided to support his candidacy given his vast experience on students leadership. The NANS election is to hold next month. Meanwhile, observers and followers of past NANS election said this was a good omen for the presidential dream of the aspirant from Rivers State.
It is not about the number of senators that have endorsed, it is about his manifestos and how he intend to go about them. Meanwhile, that word is spelt boost not boast.

1 Like

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by ePlanet: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
bv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo / Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp / Wike Receives Top Military Chiefs In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.