Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; (6617 Views)

Wow! See How Much Buhari Aides Get Paid In dollars For Staying In London / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by blackpanda: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

you wouldn't know a sarcastic comment if it hit u in the face.
Anyway, you win this argument.
I hope my concession of victory to you will help you sleep better at night and put fuel in your gen.

Bye!

Na u sabi. I have fuel and slept with light thru the night!

Bye
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by blackpanda: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

Guy where u leave ur brain?
Do i look like a public office holder to you?
i pay my taxes and fulfill my duties to Nigeria and my firm.
I am neither funded by tax payers money nor under public scrutiny!
e be like say u chop aisha jollof rice

Pls shut up and stop wailing without brain. Is Hanna a public officer?? Why then are u complaining? She no use ur money, so face ur business. E be like say u no get work this morning. You can hate the president from now till kingdom come, just remember u are a nobody and the president doesnt know u. Your hate na for ur pocket, sir!
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by zeongeon: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2016
@Magic minister, at times I have this thought that the black man is cursed and that the mind of the black man cant be freed from chains of slavery and that's why we are very backward...you just pointed out an interesting fact about a president who isnt walking the talk...and some people see nothing wrong with it. No wonder this country is a hellhole cause no matter how bad our leaders do some people will still applaud them.

Is the black man cursed? why do Nigerians and indeed the black man have a mind bounded by the chains of slavery.

In Bob Marley's voice: emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by ammyluv2002(f): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2016
coolitempa:

Sad thing is that it is very obvious that you are the one in need of help.....you see a clear case of hypocrisy but chose to bury your head in the sand
Akuko undecided undecided
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by coolitempa(f): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Akuko undecided undecided

Omugo eranko alata.... cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by free13: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Buhari is a hypocrite.
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by Bizibi(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2016
magicminister:

Guy where u leave ur brain?
Do i look like a public office holder to you?
i pay my taxes and fulfill my duties to Nigeria and my firm.
I am neither funded by tax payers money nor under public scrutiny!
e be like say u chop aisha jollof rice
just ignore.....
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by BudeYahooCom: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2016
zeongeon:
@Magic minister, at times I have this thought that the black man is cursed and that the mind of the black man cant be freed from chains of slavery and that's why we are very backward...you just pointed out an interesting fact about a president who isnt walking the talk...and some people see nothing wrong with it. No wonder this country is a hellhole cause no matter how bad our leaders do some people will still applaud them.

Is the black man cursed? why do Nigerians and indeed the black man have a mind bounded by the chains of slavery.

In Bob Marley's voice: emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds.

After reading the arguements here I
have come to a conclusion that the
country is doomed forever. The
daughter of a man who preaches
austerity and frugality pay's almost 3
million for a trip to UK and people
who can't afford to buy fuel at 200/
liter come here to defend her and her
father? Lord have mercy!

If you like fast and pray for nigeria till
you die, the internet have revealed
why it can NEVER be well with nigeria.

Thank God my family and I don't live
from hand to mouth in penury. We
are insulated against all these
madness. Every other zombie can
burn for all I care!

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by ElCount: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Jumbledwords:
I don't really care for issues surrounding politics/politicians but what exactly is the bone of contention here? Do people really think the president can't afford to pay for the trip on his own dime? How/why are people concluding that it came from the country's purse? If you have concrete evidence, please put it forward.

How can it not come from the country's purse? I that kid working or does she own a private company? No be only evidence na credentials
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by ElCount: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Jumbledwords:
I don't really care for issues surrounding politics/politicians but what exactly is the bone of contention here? Do people really think the president can't afford to pay for the trip on his own dime? How/why are people concluding that it came from the country's purse? If you have concrete evidence, please put it forward.

How can it not come from the countrys' purse? I that kid working or does she own a private company? No be only evidence na credentials
Re: See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by bankele1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
hidden secrete about making money in online survey 2016 REVIEWnow in Nigeria.have you been struggling of making money online, have you bought many eBooks from so called gurus but haven't succeed, don't worry, the days of failure has ended a new legitimate opportunity is out, even if you know nothing about computer.please fellow this $49 worth information that would have been sold by any guru that can change your life , i have come to realized a burning desire of people lookingfor a means to make an extra cash, mainly,students , job seekers, stay at home momdon't wait for government to create jobs for you. infect consider your self lucky today for coming across this blog,todayam honestly going to show you a step by step formula , secrete never been reviewed , or being told to you by so calledgurus promising you heaven and earth to make you rich.iwill showhow to make money in online survey in Nigeria or anyOther country apart from (US).Meanwhile many gurus might have told you that making money online survey does not work for Nigeria which I prove them wrong.Maybe they don’t know the secrete on how to make money in online survey or they found it difficult orstressfulto doEverything am going to review to you here is %100 free that anyone can duplicate and startMaking between $1,000 and $3000 monthlyeven if you have no knowledge of computer. Like they says information is power.a little piece of information can change your life while not take the advantages and start making moneyonline fast, I have packageThis information in an eBook for free which you can get when you subscribe on my blog. in other words read dawn to the last page of this particular blogto see more details on how to get started in online survey.REQUIREMENTS·A US VERIFY PAPAL ACCOUNT [I can help you open one if you need my assistance]·AN EMAIL ADDRESS/GMAIL/YAHOO ACCOUNT·AN INTERNETCONNECTION/LAPTOP PC/PHONE·V.PN [VIRTUALPRIVATE NETWORK] [i can also help you out]·An AIRTIME subscription ,AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GOGETTING STARTED IN ONLINE SURVEYPLS fellow this great steps that am about to tell you .What is online survey?There are lots of companies looking for individual or product test ester to give there honest opinions about their product andthey get paid as their rewards. The truth is that some of this survey companies does not accept Nigerians and some other country,in most case if we use our Nigeria IP address to register, you won’t receive many work and you can’t withdraw your moneyhere in Nigeria, but don’t worry VPN has made it easier , so we have to get a delegated VPN IP ADDRESS. [you cancontact meif you need help and i will put you through]NOTEMake sure you use a new email ,and use that same email address to create aPaypalaccount .After creating your USPaypalaccount . login to your VPN make sure you are properly connected bydialingthiswww.myipaddress.comto check the location you are browsing from ,pls don’t forget to clear your cookies before starting this great work.Then register at list 23 survey companies in other to increase your earnings.In my next blog i will list out the companies ready to pay you for youropinion, legitimate and tested survey site. Paying from $10 to $75 per survey , and $150 in focus groupThe question is how many can you answer per day?Contact me if you have any questions and don’t for get to subscribe and get this greet free lifechanging eBook that will direct you practically on how fill survey forms , over more than 300 survey site ready to pay you for your opinionfor more enquires contact me onFACEBOOK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Crisis Brews As PDP Stakeholders Accuse NWC Members Of Sabotage / Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.