Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife (23548 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Remand Facility, Donates Foodstuffs And Beds / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by londonrivals: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hajia Maryam Mairo, second wife of Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal released her official portrait today on her official pet project Facebook page. The portrait reads: Wife of the Executive Governor of Sokoto State. When a Facebook user, Mirna Aliyu referred to her as the First Lady, a member of her team clarified writing: "She is the wife of the governor, not the First Lady.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/i-am-not-first-lady-governor-aminu.html

1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by krak101(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is this news?

[b][/b]Tonight's gonna be a good night. Been a while I made FP. Shout out to yall. Meanwhile sarakimustgo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Category1: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
The mod wey move this to fp need to give me the weed wey him smoke, so I go surprise the area boys wey dey my street.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by lifezone247(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
krak101:
Is this news
I wonder. May be the person below me will have something to say undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by frankobaba(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hold on... Let me ask Merlin on his opinion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by orobs93(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
So

7 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Asolab(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Toh Nage sheki
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by dayoungmoney1: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na who this picture don epp now? angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Eminya(f): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Google63(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by kennydee05(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Should we take this as news?

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by nnadychuks(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't know who drew this,but it looks very fine
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by jmichlins(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
These guys love them young and beautiful. Imagine writing those names in waec exams na to borrow extra paper

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by willjoe: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
jus wondering if he was blind when making the choice. #jusSaying.

3 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by tellwisdom: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who is tambuwa...what does he do?? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by omamush(f): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
angry
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Eebrahym(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
[size=14pt]Too much make up, Still photoshopped[/size]
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Facebook mod on duty tonight must be very high on Oshogbo mix with Kwale weed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by imohchard(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
So we will call her the "second lady" of sokoto state abi?

Madam do me a favour and gerrarahia

4 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by neolboy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
She fine small
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by shamsuRana(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by emtee22: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Asolab:
Toh Nage sheki
Wow so na she be the first lady
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by shamsuRana(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
kennydee05:
Should we take this as news?

Naaaa...read correct news here

THAT INTEGRITY THE NASS WAS KNOWN FOR MUST BE RESTORED!

1. Evan Enwerem (1999) stepped down as Senate President.

2. Chuba Okadigbo (2000) stepped down as Senate President.

3. Adolphus Wabara (2005) resigned as Senate President.

4. Salisu Buhari (1999) resigned as Speaker following press allegations of forgery and making false statement under oath (perjury).

5. Patricia Etteh (2007) resigned as Speaker along with her deputy Babangida Nguroje for corruption scandal.

13-count corruption charge! Who is Saraki not to go when his own criminal offence combines all the ones committed by those who earlier resigned the same position he is now occupying?

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by blexy3(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Her names sef....
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by gunther6(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
She is not the 'first lady' she is the wife of the governor yet she has an official portrait and a 'team'. Kontunu... Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by krak101(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
lifezone247:
I wonder. May be the person below me will have something to say undecided
owk na. Let's observe
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by jailsarakiCCT: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nonsense we dey expect saraki news you dey bring second hand news

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Babyphinas(f): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Nwogeh: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
No more change mantra....see whats NANS is using niw

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by optional1(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Now I can c clearly.
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Lawalemi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oshisko
Re: Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife by Almajiri1: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Natural beauty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Ownership Of Lagos; Balogun Of Eko Abisoye Oshodi Responds To Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.