Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding (8513 Views)

**Withdrawal From Fiverr,freelancer,guru,upwork,skrill,etc.@USD1=N315.CLICK HERE / BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... / Withdraw your Payoneer,Fiverr,Freelancer,Upwork funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
I can help you to withdraw your earnings on fiverr, upwork, freelancer and other freelance websites through PayPal with instant funding in your local bank. I'm based in South Africa and run my SA PayPal account successfully.
You can check through my profile for more information about me or WhatsApp me on +27717470681.
You don't have to wait for hours to have your account funded in Naira equivalent.
Chat me up for detailed information and let's do business together.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by kinzation(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
What niche do you offer on fiverr
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
kinzation:
What niche do you offer on fiverr
I only service to help withdraw money on fiverr to PayPal and pay the equivalent naira to your account. Do you have money you need to withdraw from fiverr and need naira?
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Get instant naira to your Nigerian account without delay. Chat me up on WhatsApp on BBM.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by just2okworld(f): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2016
chemashie:
I can help you to withdraw your earnings on fiverr, upwork, freelancer and other freelance websites through PayPal with instant funding in your local bank. I'm based in South Africa and run my SA PayPal account successfully.
You can check through my profile for more information about me or WhatsApp me on +27717470681.
You don't have to wait for hours to have your account funded in Naira equivalent.
Chat me up for detailed information and let's do business together.

can you sell PayPal funds to someone in Nigeria boss?
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2016
just2okworld:

can you sell PayPal funds to someone in Nigeria boss?
Yes, I sell Paypal Funds subjected to availability. I have been doing that for a while now.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Instand funding for your PayPal funds in Naira.

Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Withdraw your fiverr funds and get instand naira funding. No delay!
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
can we talk on whatsapp
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
jjy:
can we talk on whatsapp
Sure we can chat on WhasApp! Check my signature for my contact. Thank you.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by kinzation(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
chemashie:

I only service to help withdraw money on fiverr to PayPal and pay the equivalent naira to your account. Do you have money you need to withdraw from fiverr and need naira?
not yet but I will contact you when I need your services
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
kinzation:
not yet but I will contact you when I need your services
Okay, let me know whenever you need my service. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Top notch service with instant funding upon clearing to our PayPal account.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2016
Keep the calls coming. I can be reached on my WhatsApp or BBM. Thanks.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by Babyadachi: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2016
@chemasie do you sell? I need paypal funds but they should be sent to the paypal account I'll provide directly from the websites. I don't want the one sent from individual paypal accounts.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by Babyadachi: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2016
@chemashie do you sell? I need paypal funds but they should be sent to the paypal account I'll provide directly from the websites. I don't want the one sent from individual paypal accounts.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by Babyadachi: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Incase anyone here in Nigeria have paypal funds from work websites to sell.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Babyadachi:
@chemashie do you sell? I need paypal funds but they should be sent to the paypal account I'll provide directly from the websites. I don't want the one sent from individual paypal accounts.
I help withdraw earnings on fiverr and other freelance websites to my Paypal account and pay the owner of the funds in naira equivalent depending on our agreed terms. You can chat with me if you need further clarification. Thank you.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2016
After I got scammed by the guy called "paypalking" here on nl, I almost gave up my freelancing work.
Some days later, I came across @chemashi and we talked on whatsapp. He understood the fact that I was recently scammed and decided to pay me before I withdrew my funds to him (not saying he is still doing that, but hes very trustworthy), and we did the transaction.
Since then, hes the only buyer I trust with my earnings as he pays into my bank account within 2mins of initiating transaction.
I have helped some other fiverr users withdraw through him... @khassy can attest to that.

Even when he said he was going out of SA for a conference overseas, I couldnt bring myself to sell to someone else and I had to wait till he got back.

Point of it all, you can trust him with your withdrawals.

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
After I got scammed by the guy called "paypalking" here on nl, I almost gave up my freelancing work.
Some days later, I came across @chemashi and we talked on whatsapp. He understood the fact that I was recently scammed and decided to pay me before I withdrew my funds to him (not saying he is still doing that, but hes very trustworthy), and we did the transaction.
Since then, hes the only buyer I trust with my earnings as he pays into my bank account within 2mins of initiating transaction.
I have helped some other fiverr users withdraw through him... @khassy can attest to that.

Even when he said he was going out of SA for a conference overseas, I couldnt bring myself to sell to someone else and I had to wait till he got back.

Point of it all, you can trust him with your withdrawals.
Thank you for the positive feedback.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
We buy your Fiverr funds at competitive rates. chat me up for details.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2016
chemashie:
We buy your Fiverr funds at competitive rates. chat me up for details.
Good morning to you all....another day, another transactions loading.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by tomoselu(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2016
about to deal with future comedian
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by attaidan4all(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Try this PAYONEER alternative to PAYBALL

Payoneer is a global finaincial service companies that provide money transfer throughout the world. Payoneer is a registered member service provider of MasterCard Worldwide. Just like PayPal, Payoneer acts as broad border payment platofrorm that empowers global eCommerce by connecting professionals, businesses, countries and currencies.

Simply put… Payoneer is a payment platform where you can use to receive payment from virtually all freelance sites merchants, and stores from the US.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/w2cx2FWb7fwAB_3FmvzTrwJG7QKFE6URbom8Q8O8qUWW58gyofa0ILD_NAJ_539RaTa40yn6wnESrv2hltmaHw2
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2016
tomoselu:
Your account is funded now, I hope you come back and give positive feedback.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2016
tomoselu:
Don't think you are smart bro, I will make you refund the money in your EcoBank at the right time. I'm giving you till 7 days to do that.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Another successful Fiverr withdraw for happy client on NL

Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
We are here to help you withdraw your funds from freelance websites at competitive value. Talk to us today.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by Babyadachi: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
@chemashie is a bad ass trusted somebori. I mean, very legit, and as open as a book. Very friendly too. Thanks for a great transaction. I'll come again.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by Babyadachi: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
And as for you @tomoselu, your name is before the blessed sacrament altar in my church. 7 days is the grace you've been given to return all the monies of your latest fraud activities.
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2016
Babyadachi:
@chemashie is a bad ass trusted somebori. I mean, very legit, and as open as a book. Very friendly too. Thanks for a great transaction. I'll come again.
Thank you for this valuable feedback!
Re: Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding by chemashie(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Talk to us if you have funds to withdraw via PayPal account, a get funded in Naira. +27717470681.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brand New Nautica Designer Shoes For Men N7500/ 09091139464 BB PIN 331944AF / Marks And Spencer Mens Formal Shirts From The Uk - Wholesale Only / Have An International Number Here In Nigeria. Us And Uk Sim Card For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.