Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Free Website For Just One Photographer<free> - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Free Website For Just One Photographer<free> (487 Views)

Wedding Photographer Took More Pictures Of Bridesmaids' Cleavages And Than Groom / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) / Become A Professional Photographer: Get 50% Discount+Free Feeding,accommodator! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Free Website For Just One Photographer<free> by FrankLampard: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
I just designed a photography website, so I want to give out this website out for free to any lucky photographer who wants it.

You will only pay for a hosting+domain name purchase (if you don't have one).

This is an opportunity to have a web presence at a very cheap rate.

I will try my best to make sure I make Google index the site accordingly.

I also added a blog page, you if are the kind of photographer who loves blogging by the side too.

Contact me directly to help you set up this site for you using 08138249630

Below is the site design with dummy pictures I got from Google.

Re: A Free Website For Just One Photographer<free> by FrankLampard: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2016
Many people have been calling me, I want to get something straight.

I don't intend to charge anybody any form of cash. You only purchase a domain + hosting plan, if you don't have one, you can simply use a token of N5,000 and I will get one for you.

Some people are requesting that I design another site for them.

Yes I can do that but I will charge you a token for that. But for this particular site it is totally free from me. If I charge you any form of money from this particular site, pls feel free to pull out.

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

April 23 2016 Is Shakespheare Day!!! / Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your A/C, Refrigerators, Washing Machine / United Kingdom Composite Flooring Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.