Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 PM

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs (14454 Views)

The Stupidity Of (FKK + Reno + Fayose) = Apc’s Victory In 2019 By Churchill Okon / Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba / Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by jamex93(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Dat man tinks he is sturbon abi
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by godoluwa(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
Beeman1:
Ibloodkiller, Ipod zombie how market na.? "Our dilector Nnamdi kanu never eat night beans and garri o. Oya come make we go Kuje prison sharp sharp.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by frisky2good(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Wallahi!

babs01:
oni yeye lawon araabi
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by anytexy: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2016
If I hear eeh!
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by Wesely01(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Why is APC scared of criticism ? You guys did much worst to PDP government than what you getting now, or you want Nigeria to be a One party state now that you are in power without opposition ? I will always say it all of you that voted in this government una try very well o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by SycophanticGoat: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2016
tigerclaws:
only a fool will say that Fayose is not hitting apc hard
just like Amaechi God have sent a greater nemesis to apc and they're whining.
this is just the beginning.
Fayose ride and oppose them we gat your back
the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive.
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter apc bastards Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter apc Insha'Allah amin
ndi ala
cc
MarysMeal aka ngeneukwenu, cleverly

Cc beremx grin grin
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by Mackson01: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Fayose lacks home training. He has always been rubbishing obas from the time immemorial. Go to ewi of Ado ekiti or Elekole of IKOLE ekiti . They will narrate their travail you go open mouth you no go feel close am. Fayose is a nuisance that should be ignored by sane people.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by goshen26: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Lol....pay back time. Did they (APC) not do more than that to PDP when they were in office?

angry grin

1 Like

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by folks4luv(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Fayose should keep quite, if I hear... this government is really not smart, Fayose is giving them d opportunity to shine, but they are too clueless to see it. instead of addressing d issues d man raised, they are busy attacking his personality. the more they attack Fayose, d more popular he'l get.

2 Likes

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by fst24(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2016
leave fayose alone n face wat concern u,abi una dey fear am?.

1 Like

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by fst24(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2016
folks4luv:
Fayose should keep quite, if I hear... this government is really not smart, Fayose is giving them d opportunity to shine, but they are too clueless to see it. instead of addressing d issues d man raised, they are busy attacking his personality. the more they attack Fayose, d more popular he'l get.
waooooo, una talk sence jaare, fayose my role model pls ride on.God go b with U.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by sinistermind(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2016
What are they scared of? Why reporting him if they know what he is saying is false?
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by fst24(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Mackson01:
Fayose lacks home training. He has always been rubbishing obas from the time immemorial. Go to ewi of Ado ekiti or Elekole of IKOLE ekiti . They will narrate their travail you go open mouth you no go feel close am. Fayose is a nuisance that should be ignored by sane people.
y now? y una no go train am,see me see trouble ooo, wen zombies dey do der own, say we no warn dem?,pay back time.oga make una shut up ur mouth b4 irunmola cum wire u.biko
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by christopher123(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Just negodu APC and fayose....

The nemesis of APC is fayose
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by Gerrard59(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Did they ask the same monarchs to caution their party members from insulting(he once called the drunken fisherman) Jonathan?

Hypocrisy 501.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by opius: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2016
U guys ve notting to say...

U did more than this during GEJ

1 Like

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by mcnuel001(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2016
DeadWrong:
Fayose has lost it. He's now an object of ridicule.

Are u sure? Then y Apc no gree rest untop him matter all dis days?I laff in Hebrew hdnldjgll

1 Like

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by emerged01(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Richardonald:
I just they luk Apc Make them try stop that man..but this fayose as i dey look this, if he oneday became president what would have happened

Fa...what? Fayose who ridiculed his mother. He is a cursed person.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by Kingspin(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Why draging Monarchs into politics. The same people that criticize the last govt for associating with OPC leaders. This APC na real cows.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by akphrat(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
one week one trouble. If there is no criticism, den its nt democracy. RIDE ON FAYOSE. We can't continue with #170 per liter anymore.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Them no fit handle him o. Just accept your fate. He ain't backing down, until you can get through to his source of fearlessness.

Check my signature.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by hucienda: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2016
This shows Fayose is really hitting the APC hard.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by noeloge82(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Let's wait for his Epic respopnse thru his spokesman 'lanre olayinkal
I believe it will generate more controversy ?
fabraham:

http://www.punchng.com/apc-asks-yoruba-monarchs-to-caution-fayose/
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by lawrenzooo: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
The eccentric last man standing Oshoko must not be silenced. Imagine how honorable men like Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka were bribed to shut up. All the gods in Yoruba land are behind Fayose.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by lawrenzooo: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
The eccentric last man standing Oshoko must not be silenced. Imagine how honorable men like Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka were bribed to shut up. All the gods in Yoruba land are behind Fayose.
Only a man with clean hands accuse a king. I do hope u can relate to that.

1 Like

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by justmenoni: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2016
This APC people dey mad no be small...so this is what they call shattered dressing?

Let them give us what they smoke ooo..wait why are theyangry over fayose's act..they kept attacking gej till the man resign jeje now they're feeling it and getting high..

Please our apc peeps deny the allegations by fayose, attacking him is not the issue but create counter arguements with proof.

God please solve hyprocrisy for us in nigeria so we'll understand that pdp=apc vice versa, so we can understand that all of our politicians are only self centred and care only for their pockets..Lord please do this for us and we'll forever be grateful.

Tomorrow fayose will join apc and straight away he's gonna be a saint, tomorrow saraki will join pdp and his sin's would be washed away..

2019 don't be surprised when you see atiku campaining under pdp as a presidential hopeful

to reduce political tension in nigeria, let wages and benefits of our reps and senators be reduced firstly then create special courts to probe politicians..
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by moyakz(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2016
i never knew apc men were this 'CARING'.so they dnt want fayose to ruin himself,thus begging yoruba monarchs to talk to him??
what a funny set of hypocrites we've got in apc!
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by moyakz(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Mackson01:
judging with what u just said,it simply means those apc fellows are in-sane for not ignoring fayose!
nice-work man!i love it when zombies throw bullets at themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by ozoemenaca: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Ride on Distinguished and Best State Governor of our time. This is just the beginning. They know you are the only true voice speaking against their injustice and oppression against the masses. All men of goodwill are solidly behind you Governor Fayose.
Re: Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs by ngoziama: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2016
fabraham:

http://www.punchng.com/apc-asks-yoruba-monarchs-to-caution-fayose/

This Is why I hate nigeria, why write to monarchs to warn fayose.how many people did pdp write to during gejs tenure.yoruba and hypocrisy.allow ayo fayose, apc wants to kill democracy yet you rode on the beauty of democracy to power. Buhari dared jonathan to arrest him.tinubu visited the american senate and said all sorts about Jonathan .jonathan at a time became the most insulted president in the world yet he never arrested any of you.even dambazzau that insulted him , he still let go but today apc is busy witch hunting opposition.honestly I tell you that nigeria could be torn to shreds soon with the way apc is going. Republicans fight obama, labour attacks conservative likewise in south africa and germany so why should apc panic over such actions from the opposition.simply counteract ayo and put your evidence to convince the public. All these fights apc is picking will destroy it and sincerely it has lost focus and portrays itself as a party without ideology, agenda and lacks knowledge and intelligence to drive the largest country in africa forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Bedroom Photo Of ASP Amina, Alleged Concubine Of IGP, Idris / Where Nigeria Is Heading In The Next 10 Years - Osinbajo / Osinbajo Hails Coca Cola's Planned $1bn Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.