Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. (2972 Views)

I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2016
It happened... Real stuff not fiction

So i met this girl I really liked and we started talking.
Later she invited to her church fellowship.

I obliged to her request and I was present in the fellowship.

2 hours later fellowship was over... Saw her walking home with one churchy guy in front.

I manned up.. Walked straight to her and we had this discussion.

Me: excuse me..; RUth right?
Her: (she looked @ me like she haven't seen me b4 then the look changed) O, hi Andrew?
Me: I'm fine.. How u doing this glorious night?
Her: I'm doing great.... How was the programme? Hope u enjoyed it...?
Me: Lols... No I didn't.
Her: Huh? (She looked @ the churchy guy she was walking with... the guy looked back @ her.. then @me.
She: why didn't you enjoy it.....? It was lively and the pastor was preaching from the heavens.
Me: Not like that..just that he was saying recycled stuff I've been hearing right from primary school.
Her: Seriously?
Me: Yea! In just being honest... Honesty is the best policy right?
Her: yea but... That was uncalled for.
Me: what? OK... Sorry, maybe I didn't get all what he preached cox I came late
Her: probably!
Me: Ruth... the number you gave me didn't go through.. I called and one elderly man picked... Did u give me a wrong number or something?
Her: Oh! Really? Sorry. seems I forgot to use 081 instead of 080
Me: huh... Lols.. You're like the smartest girl in your Dept didn't know you haven't memorised your own number.
Her: not like that. Just that I lost my phone & Sim and i haven't retrieve the line.
Me: what? But angry I saw you pressing a phone in the church
Her: Her... Nooo! that was my friends phone.. She leaves in the other Lodge.
Me: Huh... I saw u insert the phone in your bag after u finished pressing it... Are u now your friends phone carrier?
Her: Ummm.. I borrowed it to use this night.
Me: you're stammering.. Seems your lying... U know liers will have first class ride to hell right?
Her: what? Are u alright? Told u the phone isn't mine.
Me: but I've seen u operating same phone in lecture hall.
She : Andrew I said its not mine..
Me: OK.. Who cares anyway.
Her: better! Where are u going? You've bin walking wit us for for quite sometime now.
Me: I'm going to my lodge.. Em hostel.
Her: OK, can u move fast? Like go in front.
Me: huh? sad I'd rather walk slow.. Can u guys move fast please... Would like to see your shape from behind.
Her: you're stupid person
Me: you're being rude Ruth... Why didn't you wear an hair tie
Her why?
Me: cox it seems the moon is cooking your brain.
Her: mtcheew (she holds the churchy guys hands and they moved in front walking fast)
Me: It wasn't nice meeting you Ruth... You should work on your attitude please dear.
Her: (replied from front) Seriously?
Me: yes.... And you're boring.
Her: ok... Wateva.
Me: looked around to see if anyone was watching.
Removed my phone started making fake call.

Incase you don't know Ruth, she's in Biological science Dept...
She's very beautiful...
She got open tooth
She wears glasses... The glasses looks good on her.
She's intelligent... That's why I like her.
You hardly see her with boys.
She's churchy.

And think I've lost her for ever.

I really like her...
Though she made me loose my self confidence, I'm over that now.
Looking forward to talking to her again.

Don't know if she'll give me another chance... Promise I won't blow it up embarassed cryh

1 Like

Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Oche211(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Op, u truly deserve a blow.
Btw, have u worked on ur attitudes like she told u to cos 4rm what u've written up there, u truly need to do dat
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Oche211:
Op, u truly deserve a blow.
Btw, have u worked on ur attitudes like she told u to cos 4rm what u've written up there, u truly need to do dat

Yes bro... Felt bad about myself yesterday.
Really think I should apologize!
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by iPrevail(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2016
I like this guy! smiley
You sound like a not-so-far-future version of me. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by iPrevail(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2016
jboy73:

Yes bro... Felt bad about myself yesterday. Really think I should apologize!

Apologize for what? sad
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Lovely, very wonderful. I love this.
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Observing.......

Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Aktor365:
Lovely, very wonderful. I love this.

Love what? Hmm bro ... Think i have anymore Chance it with her?
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
iPrevail:

Apologize for what? sad

My kind gesture.
Seems I was really rude.... I heard girls don't like rude boys
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by nerdfrost(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
undecidedop no mind them ooo. Na boss u be!!! Na this kain niggas I dey like angry angry tell her the truth. F*ck anything else angry
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by babs01(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2016
good 4 u
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by papitega: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
d babe tell you say d phone nor be her own, you dy cap careless. you nor dy carry your guy phone?
you want to see her shape from behind? so there's no better way to phrase that.
you deserve correct flogging from jtf

2 Likes

Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Olasco93: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Boy: I Love You..?
Girl: Hahahahaha
Boy: I Won't Live Without You..!
Girl: Hahahahahahaha...
Boy: I Will Die For You..?
Girl: Hahahahahahahaha
Boy: I Will Gift You A Gold Ring With Diamond..?
Girl: Awwwww.. Promise ?
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Observing.......
Concerning that ur pix down there, it's them girls that made us lose interest, when we want u chics u start forming and when we give up u chics start forming likeness, F that bulshit, infact once I talk to a girl once she forms or refuses I bounce no matter what I don't go back except special cases.
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2016
papitega:
d babe tell you say d phone nor be her own, you dy cap careless. you nor dy carry your guy phone?

I have poor sense of humor
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Concerning that ur pix down there, it's them girls that made us lose interest, when we want u chics u start forming and when we give up u chics start forming likeness, F that bulshit, infact once I talk to a girl once she forms or refuses I bounce no matter what I don't go back except special cases.

Ahahahah special cases like?
Lols... U be doctor?
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Stephandeswardt: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Actually that fight can be the opening of something great if you play your cards right
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Rili.... Interesting
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by firstking01(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2016
jboy73:

i percieved you acted the way you did cos of the guy you saw her with....there's a rule to follow church girls.
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Adasun(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2016
op no go apologise oo if nt u will be a magacheesy cheesy

just resume contact with her and make ur communication short.

By da way, why did u want to spoil a churchy gal like dat
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Rili.... Interesting
Yes, very very interesting, yes and same goes to you, if you find your admirer charming and you want to start something with him why wait or joke with him
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Yes, very very interesting, yes and same goes to you, if you find your admirer charming and you want to start something with him why wait or joke with him

Yea... You are right about this.......
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by wilybebsy(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2016
jboy73:

Apologize fire,,,, guy no just try am...
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by tunaguy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Op girls like outspoken guys.... Just keep your cool keep being rude...because ur own style of wooing is different that's why she will be interested in u
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
firstking01:
i percieved you acted the way you did cos of the guy you saw her with....there's a rule to follow church girls.
Really? O dear! What are the rules sir?
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
tunaguy:
Op girls like outspoken guys.... Just keep your cool keep being rude...because ur own style of wooing is different that's why she will be interested in u

grin I feel delighted
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adasun:
op no go apologise oo if nt u will be a magacheesy cheesy

just resume contact with her and make ur communication short.

By da way, why did u want to spoil a churchy gal like dat

I just like how... Me no understand d other one o! Spoil k
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
papitega:

cry
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by firstking01(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
jboy73:

Really? O dear! What are the rules sir?
Simple...follow her in a churchy way....if you know what i mean....
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by seankay(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
jboy73:
It happened... Real stuff not fiction

So i met this girl I really liked and we started talking.
Later she invited to her church fellowship.

I obliged to her request and I was present in the fellowship.

2 hours later fellowship was over... Saw her walking home with one churchy guy in front.

I manned up.. Walked straight to her and we had this discussion.

Me: excuse me..; RUth right?
Her: (she looked @ me like she haven't seen me b4 then the look changed) O, hi Andrew?
Me: I'm fine.. How u doing this glorious night?
Her: I'm doing great.... How was the programme? Hope u enjoyed it...?
Me: Lols... No I didn't.
Her: Huh? (She looked @ the churchy guy she was walking with... the guy looked back @ her.. then @me.
She: why didn't you enjoy it.....? It was lively and the pastor was preaching from the heavens.
Me: Not like that..just that he was saying recycled stuff I've been hearing right from primary school.
Her: Seriously?
Me: Yea! In just being honest... Honesty is the best policy right?
Her: yea but... That was uncalled for.
Me: what? OK... Sorry, maybe I didn't get all what he preached cox I came late
Her: probably!
Me: Ruth... the number you gave me didn't go through.. I called and one elderly man picked... Did u give me a wrong number or something?
Her: Oh! Really? Sorry. seems I forgot to use 081 instead of 080
Me: huh... Lols.. You're like the smartest girl in your Dept didn't know you haven't memorised your own number.
Her: not like that. Just that I lost my phone & Sim and i haven't retrieve the line.
Me: what? But angry I saw you pressing a phone in the church
Her: Her... Nooo! that was my friends phone.. She leaves in the other Lodge.
Me: Huh... I saw u insert the phone in your bag after u finished pressing it... Are u now your friends phone carrier?
Her: Ummm.. I borrowed it to use this night.
Me: you're stammering.. Seems your lying... U know liers will have first class ride to hell right?
Her: what? Are u alright? Told u the phone isn't mine.
Me: but I've seen u operating same phone in lecture hall.
She : Andrew I said its not mine..
Me: OK.. Who cares anyway.
Her: better! Where are u going? You've bin walking wit us for for quite sometime now.
Me: I'm going to my lodge.. Em hostel.
Her: OK, can u move fast? Like go in front.
Me: huh? sad I'd rather walk slow.. Can u guys move fast please... Would like to see your shape from behind.
Her: you're stupid person
Me: you're being rude Ruth... Why didn't you wear an hair tie
Her why?
Me: cox it seems the moon is cooking your brain.
Her: mtcheew (she holds the churchy guys hands and they moved in front walking fast)
Me: It wasn't nice meeting you Ruth... You should work on your attitude please dear.
Her: (replied from front) Seriously?
Me: yes.... And you're boring.
Her: ok... Wateva.
Me: looked around to see if anyone was watching.
Removed my phone started making fake call.

Incase you don't know Ruth, she's in Biological science Dept...
She's very beautiful...
She got open tooth
She wears glasses... The glasses looks good on her.
She's intelligent... That's why I like her.
You hardly see her with boys.
She's churchy.

And think I've lost her for ever.

I really like her...
Though she made me loose my self confidence, I'm over that now.
Looking forward to talking to her again.

Don't know if she'll give me another chance... Promise I won't blow it up embarassed cryh

IMO,i dont think you should beg her cos I know she's going to reflect on the conversation when she gets home and the fact that her lies were bursted in the presence of her fellow SU is going to trouble her mind. Also, nobody wants to be called boring So therefore,she's going to try and clear the issue between the both of you and also try to show you that you have a wrong perspective about her. I envisage a close relationship between the both of you
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
seankay:

IMO,i dont think you should beg her cos I know she's going to reflect on the conversation when she gets home and the fact that her lies were bursted in the presence of her fellow SU is going to trouble her mind. Also, nobody wants to be called boring So therefore,she's going to try and clear the issue between the both of you and also try to show you that you have a wrong perspective about her. I envisage a close relationship between the both of you

Thank u bro
Re: I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
firstking01:
Simple...follow her in a churchy way....if you know what i mean....

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy / A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook. / Snapchat Username For Ladies ! Fun Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.