Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends (10018 Views)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2016
1 The Gold Digger Test.
Whilst many women hold the view that most men are only interested in one thing (sex), a lot of men carry the view that women use men for money or for what he is able to provide.
the reason a man may apply the Gold Digger Test is to see If your obsessed with money, and if you are the type that only wants expensive things, never contributes and gets upset if he is not spending.
Women are emotionally attached to the idea of sex and men are emotionally attached to the idea of money and so it's a sensitive area for most men

2. He Suddenly Stop Calling?
This can be quite frustrating for the girl. If a girl is really interested, she will normally have a strong emotional reaction to this type of psychological warfare.
Most girls will get worked up with fearful thoughts. A girl will start worrying and wondering if he is still interested, if he has seen or is seeing someone else, if he is in serious trouble, if he is ill, etc. Questions, questions, questions, with no answers, because the guy who is supposed to provide the answers is nowhere to be seen. He is not calling, ..
He wants to see how interested and committed you are, My advice is never to panic or overreact. Keep your head to avoid sending the wrong message. Instead, communicate that he is important to you and that you will be supportive.

3 how you handle things:
Men will often test you to see how you will handle things.If you remain calm, cool and collected, you win. If you turn into an emotional basket case, he wins and he gets to tell all his friends what a psycho chick you are. Surprise him and show him that you can control your emotions. Most women can't and he will respect you a lot more if you're not yelling at him and slamming doors. If he puts you in a situation that makes you uncomfortable, call him on it

4 The Consistency Test, most men test women to determine whether she's a woman who's seeking commitment or if she's open to a casual relationship.
Many women assume that if they tell a man that she's seeking commitment and that she's not interested in anything less that it will affect the way the man sees her or acts towards her.
Not true. This rarely ever works.

5 The Act Right In Public Test.
Another thing men test women on is drama or how she acts in public situations.
As you may know, most men don't like drama and can never understand why so much women are drawn to it.
If you make a habit of arguing with sales assistants, members of the public or like to air dirty laundry in public places, you're likely to have failed this test and will instantly be thought of as a woman NOT to be in a relationship with.
Feel free to add yours!!!

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Julietcutie(f): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2016
hmm
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by youngaz(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmm......i luff d write up sha.....OP is u ave done it for u Bae b4....some girls might turn away saying "i dnt even lyk im b4"
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Taiofil(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2016
Its a nice write-up sha..,Most of wat d op spoke of is true especially number 1 and 2...so true!

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Gajabanjago(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Its a nice write up. but i dnt think its a good idea testing ladies...

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2016
why should you be testing your girlfriend tho
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
what of the girls that test guys?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Monalisa185(f): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
test me...

I fall...

I tell you I was testing you too..

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Pharoahhhhhh: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Gajabanjago:
Its a nice write up. but i dnt think its a good idea testing ladies...
testing is not a bad idea, its better to look before you leap
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chai! I so much hate d no calling part, dat was d main reason I had to let my first love go.

Imagin he didnt call or text 4 11months almost a year cos of he was doin d so call testing.

Guys una wicked pass devil.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Buys this land with 25 bags of cowries...when Lala moves this to FP i'l sell it for 85 bags...i dey come
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
optional1:
Chai! I so much hate d no calling part, dat was d main reason I had to let my first love go.

Imagin he didnt call or text 4 11months almost a year cos of he was doin d so call testing.

dont say that na...there are nice guys among us...ask CaroLyner na...beht why you sef no call the guy?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ok....... smiley

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
optional1:

must guys be the ones to call every time? Why didnt you call if you really cared? Some girls shaa cry
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
ettaetta:
must guys be the ones to call every time? Why didnt you call if you really cared? Some girls shaa
Heheheheh..... Bros I called nd called nd txt nd txt yet no respond he wasn't picking neither was he responding to my txts.
I even sent xmas nd new yr message yet no reply. He only reply me wen I sent him his bday message... If u wat to hear wat happen nxt send PM.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
dont say that na...there are nice guys among us...ask CaroLyner na...beht why you sef no call the guy?
Bros jst as dy r nice guys among u guys same apply to we gals dat dy r d gud nd nice once among us.

Bros believe me wen I say I called nd Text yet no respond, but he was able to respond to d bday message I sent after dat no more communication btw us.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
optional1:
Bros jst as dy r nice guys among u guys same apply to we gals dat dy r d gud nd nice once among us.

Bros believe me wen I say I called nd Text yet no respond, but he was able to respond to d bday message I sent after dat no more communication btw us.
i'm sorry to hear that....you musta really loved him a lot...its sad when you dont recieve as much love as you invest into a relationship...maybe he wasnt really into you.,..beht i believe you have moved on well....am sorry if i opend any healing wounds....peace

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol you couldnt smell her sarcasm from a mile away
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
ettaetta:
what of the girls that test guys?
its still understandable tongue jokes
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol you couldnt smell her sarcasm from a mile away
She is not being sarcastic...she's been hurt before

Caro how far...how is school...you dey avoid me shey?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i'm sorry to hear that....you musta really loved him a lot...its sad when you dont recieve as much love as you invest into a relationship...maybe he wasnt really into you.,..beht i believe you have moved on well....am sorry if i opend any healing wounds....peace
Yes dear I av moved on,
nd there is no need to b sorry,
is a tin of d part dat we av to share to others 4 them to learn frm it. Dats if dey wat to learn.

There is absolutely no reason 4 u to test ur bf/gf of their love for u.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by tempem: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I thank God I left my ex.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
She is not being sarcastic...she's been hurt before

Caro how far...how is school...you dey avoid me shey?
lol me ? like seriously.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Pharoahhhhhh: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
optional1:
i disagree,

if you dont test, how then do you spot the wrong person?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
i disagree,
if you dont test, how then do you spot the wrong person?
Ok, keep testing until u find ur dream woman.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
optional1:
Yes dear I av moved on,
nd there is no need to b sorry,
is a tin of d part dat we av to share to others 4 them to learn frm it. Dats if dey wat to learn.

i always fail those tests of love and i dont care...nobody should test me

and for you to have moved on...take this

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol me ? like seriously.
yea...i'm serious...maybe you dont like me again...*sobs
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i always fail those tests of love and i dont care...nobody should test me

and for you to have moved on...take this
Lolz, thnx dear.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
optional1:
Lolz, thnx dear.
you're welcome
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Monalisa185:
test me...

I fall...

I tell you I was testing you too..
lol which of the test on this list do you think you might fail?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Johnkantius97(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
So as not to land in a relationship we Regret

Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex?