Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu (22536 Views)

Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) / Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years / Dolly Unachukwu Shares Photo With Her Mother Who Looks More Like Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by emmalezy(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Dolly Unachuwku who was a leading Nollywood actress in the 90s, shared these new photos of herself on her facebook wall. She also shared photos from her daughter, Hazel's birthday celebration, See the photos below...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/new-photos-of-former-nollywood-actress.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Smellymouth: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Chaii! See my crush back in the days!! cry cry

I remember watching her movies like ‘Bitter Encounter’ and ‘Deadly Affair’ before she left our TV Screen for marriage outside the country.

I miss her and the likes of Liz Benson, Sandra Achums and co.

Na just this man make me dey watch naija movies these days::

Ara nwanyi Asaba!!! Odofi Agabala!!!

Ara nwanyi Asaba!!! Odofi Agabala ooo!!!

Mimzy for miss NL 2016 ti take over!!
cool cool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Benjom(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
She still looks great.

These may be helpful to someone out there:

Unique CV Samples: http://.com/cv-samples

Satisfied Clients: http://.com/testimonials

GET A FREE MINI SAMPLE OF YOUR CV HERE: http://.com/mini-cv-request/

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by emmalezy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
lalasticlala see something ooo..
do you remember her?
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Stephenex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abeg who her looks epp?? undecided

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by ChiSun27(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
When Nigerian films were yet to become Nollyrubbish.

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by siobh: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who e don epp? something is definitely wrong with nairaland front page. sad sad sad sad
abeg i need fuel cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Redlabel: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
She still look good
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by ajebuter(f): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
She has really trimmed down..

Screen goddess in ' Fortune' alongside Regina Askia and Liz Benson

She had a real beef with Regina Askia and it was a roforofo fight too

Thank God they have outgrown their rivalry sha...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Salesmanship: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ok.... I remember

I can't believe this made front page! Nairaland becoming funny by the day
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
siobh:
Who e don epp? something is definitely wrong with nairaland front page. sad sad sad sad
abeg i need fuel cry cry cry cry

Well go and find fuel, nor dey complain for here biko...
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
I will like to marry her daugther
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Presbulg(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Don't really think I've watched any of her movies
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by connectikut89(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chaii! See my crush back in the days!! cry cry

I remember watching her movies like ‘Bitter Encounter’ and ‘Deadly Affair’ before she left our TV Screen for marriage outside the country.

I miss her and the likes of Liz Benson, Sandra Achums and co.

Na just this man make me dey watch naija movies these days::

Ara nwanyi Asaba!!! Odofi Agabala!!!

Ara nwanyi Asaba!!! Odofi Agabala ooo!!!

Confirm! Dat man is always a trip with his official unmistakable expenditure of igbo verbiage. Chiwetalu Agu is a legend mehn

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by siobh: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
joeblaze:

Well go and find fuel, nor dey complain for here biko...
Oga, abeg stop masturbating with my mention. angry angry

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
siobh:

Oga, stop masturbating with my mention. angry angry

LOL see dis one...

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Nairadays: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Old skool Mama still beautiful and radiant.

Nice Family also.

It comes a time in everyone's life that family will take almost everything from you, though for a good purpose. Dolly seems to have taken a hiatus to raise her kids; like play like play 20 years pass.

In other news:

[size=16pt]See this Infidelity tracking Mattress called Smarttress. It helps to catch cheating spouses or partners.[/size]

[img]http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/16/16/768x576/gallery-1460998315-screen-shot-2016-04-18-at-124150-pm.png[/img]

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/04/20/smarttress-a-new-mattress-to-track-infidelity/
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Horlaarsco: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wao, Omo see...
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by mira4u: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
shocked she's an actress? I never knew. I have her on my facebook. Was wondering how cos I barely add strange people on facebook.
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Safemode(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
one of the early good housewives of Nollywood. alongside Sandra Achums & the laye ireti of Yoruba movie
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Pavore9: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
A lot of kids on Nairaland will not know her! cheesy Remembering how Fortune was a must watch way back then!
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Safemode(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
one of the early good housewives of Nollywood. alongside Sandra Achums & the laye ireti of Yoruba movie
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by AyakaDunukofia: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Beautiful Anaedo woman from Nnewi.

I enjoyed their days. She's not a bad actor, though not really gifted like Sandra Achums, Hilda Dokubo or Rita Nzelu of those days.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by deewhone(f): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Remembered her roles in true confession, glamour girls and full moon. Kai, Nollywood back then
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls, this her daughter, can someone connect me with her for serious relationship that will lead to marriage? Lastly, is she God and husband fearing? Thank you.

Yours Humble.
SeriousMinded wink
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by ritababe(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
SeriousMinded:
Pls, this her daughter, can someone connect me with her for serious relationship that will lead to marriage? Lastly, is she God and husband fearing? Thank you.
Yours Humble.
SeriousMinded wink

see then una no they tire
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by DBossNG(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I see shocked
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Onyenna(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wow! It's really been ages oooh
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dorcas
Re: New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu by martineverest(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Honestly,I thought this woman was dead..
She's reduced alot and still beautiful.. Looking younger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong / Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.