Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Devil In Flesh And Blood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil In Flesh And Blood (518 Views)

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil In Flesh And Blood by Maccoy1(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmm... so I saw the devil today in flesh and blood, he had a bald hair and a big stomach. though we've been seeing each other for a week now and we've been communication. We shared something In common, a hunting ground.but the irony of it all is that he had my "blue print" for next year in his hand.I had spent six month drawing that plan. So have been keeping cool so as to achieve my goal since I never wanted him to destroy the blueprint. besides the friends and colleagues I shared the bitter experience with ask me to be @ peace with him, dey advised me to adapt to the situation by following him foolishly until have gotten what I wanted. But todays encounter was different, I flared up, Infact he pushed me too far. I decided to take charge because I asked my self why would the devil be bullying me in my own domain? where I have equal right? Cheating me on what's actually mine? Why would this be happening to me?
before now he had always given me orders and I followed them, but today I gave deaf ears and he frowned nd charged @ me we got into a fight. People gathered, the noise attracted his superior.
His superior came and judged us both,but I was shocked @ the superior's judgement. He said he was disappointed in me, reason being that I did not report the issue to him, that If I had done that he wouldnt have let me suffer any loss or pain.
I became weak and regretted never reporting initialy.
I was thinking that his superior respects him a lot nd reporting him won't do much nd also I had foolishly disobeyd his superior(also my superior) in time past in laying d foundation of d project dat will certify my blueprint, So I didn't have d courage to face him.
Every detail in dis write up is a true life experience. Am sharing this because I learnt lessons from it nd dey are;
* don't be fooled you will never gain anything by being loyal to the devil.
*The devil takes what actually yours and make you beg for it. Like he did to job and Jesus christ.
*don't live your life on assumptions, always act and make sure you see for yourself
before making conclusions.
*never be afraid to try no one would put a bullet in your head if you do.
*don't die in silence always speak up.
* stay away from mediocres who you keep as friends they'll always give u negative advice.
*some people feels God still holds thr sins against dem.. na he doesn't he's a merciful God.
*most christians today are suffering because dey don't have faith in God.dey underestimate God's power.I underestimated my superiors authority over the case
*finally d bible says we should not be ignorant of d devil's devices. the devil won't appear physically to torment you, he 'll come through flesh and blood, so always be cautious and alert.

(1) (Reply)

No Muslim Can Justify That Quran Teaches Violence – Most Reverend Idowu-fearon / Why There Is No Muslim In Igbo Land / Arizona Church Raising Money For Church Plant With Beer And Tattoo Bible Confere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.