Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... (7861 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Tonto Dikeh ( her real name is actually Charity Dike) and I happened to be friends and classmates back in SS1D at Federal Government College Rumuokoro Port Harcourt. She had an innocent look and smile back then, she wasn't troublesome and she wasn't what I will tag one of the happening babes then ... I don't know if I should call her an extrovert or an introvert because she was a mixture of both maybe because of her quiet or peaceful nature back then but she had many friends then both males and females... One of her closest female friends then was Nkem Obi daughter of a paramour ruler then in Rivers State... This article is not to focus on the short comings of her (of course we are all imperfect) but to motivate the reader that achieving ones potential is possible... Charity Dike and I belonged to the same house (Unity House) in school although sometimes she wears the dormitory uniform of Charity house which happens to be blue then... Looking at her then, there was nothing to signify that she will one day become a
Nollywood screen goddess... By the way she had her share of failures because as I could remember she repeated a class at least on two occasions... She was an average babe back in school when talking about class... But she wasn't a troublemaker then neither was she a snub... But it was obvious she had this never giving up mindset in the sense that her failures were more like a stepping stone to her destination... Someone said "never look down on people except you are helping them to come up"... It's so easy to look down on her then especially if you are not close to her, so I advice you as much as possible to build healthy friendships, value and nurture your friendship because a wise man once said, "friendship is not for fun but for the future" so, you don't know when you may need a particular person because I discovered that the world is created in such a way that at one point or the other we will always need someone... For those that believe in the bible, even Jesus Christ needed John the Baptist to make the way for Him before His arrival.... Finally , I urge you all to value friendship and be good to people because you never can tell either where your help will come from or if you may need such people someday. By the way forgive me for writing this in romance section because I am addicted to this section grin grin.. Thanks... SmellingAnus... By the way I will be defending my Masters dissertation (Post Graduate Project) next month in Uniport so you can wish me well also...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by kilokeys(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Tonto, was this bae ur friend in secondary school?.. How did she treat ya.

Now u are OBJ's in law.. And we are seeing the very first thread saying sweet things about u..

Lawa o
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Tonto, was this bae ur friend in secondary school?.. How did she treat ya.

Now u are OBJ's in law.. And we are seeing the very first thread saying sweet things about u..

Lawa o
yea she was my friend, she treated me with much respect and honour that a guy with a polluted mind could see it as green light for sexual fun...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by kilokeys(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea she was my friend, she treated me with much respect and honour that a guy with a polluted mind could see it as green light for sexual fun...

I called u a "she".. Cos its not a guy's thing to put up such a thread.

Were u invited to her wedding?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by wilybebsy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
And your point is

4 Likes

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
kilokeys:

I called u a "she".. Cos its not a guy's thing to put up such a thread.

Were u invited to her wedding?. cheesy
sorry I am a guy but lost contact with her for long , just felt like writing something Original that could also motivate someone if possible...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
wilybebsy:
And your point is
there are many points there but one of them is that one could still make something meaningful out of life despite the initial failures one encounters...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by wilybebsy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
there are many points there but one of them is that one could still make something meaningful out of life despite the initial failures one encounters...
Oh!! I see
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Destined2win: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wow...never knew a smellinganus could produce such an inspiring 'odour'.

You wrote well friend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Smellymouth: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
I wish u well bro.

Nice write up..

May Allah crown ur efforts with success cool

3 Likes

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth and smellinganus in one thread, please can I get my oxygen mask before dis set suffocates me.

By the way, congratulations on ur defence, which course?

Uniben scatter my balls, dem no gimmi admission last year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Smellym.outh and smellin.ganus in one thread, please can I get my oxygen before dis set suffocates me.

And we are also on the same team supporting mimzy for miss NL 2016 grin cheesy

Uniben? Nor worry, dem go give u this year!!

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mimzy? That fine girl?

I was a fan till I read her post today and picked up reservations.

She's still ok, but ve my fingers crossed, lemme see more contestants and make my own new decision.

As for uniben, I no sabi say dem dey do catchment area for post graduates.

Am not trying that nonsense, going back to my root dis year, dat one, na plug and play.

Unizik I mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Smellymouth: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Mimzy? That fine girl?

I was a fan till I read her post today and picked up reservations.

She's still ok, but ve my fingers crossed, lemme see more contestants and make my own new decision.

As for uniben, I no sabi say dem dey do catchment area for post graduates.

Am not trying that nonsense, going back to my root dis year, dat one, na plug and play.

Unizik I mean

Nah, we all make mistakes bro and she didn't claim initially the post was hers.

We re all guilty of one thing or another.

John 8 vs 7 rightly said--" The man among you without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.”.

Don't have reservations bro.. Mimzy is the candidate. Masha Allah.

Unizik? Lol, dat sch dealt with in 2004.. grin
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nah, we all make mistakes bro and she didn't claim initially the post was hers.

We re all guilty of one thing or another.

John 8 vs 7 rightly said--" The man among you without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.”.

Don't have reservations bro.. Mimzy is the candidate. Masha Allah.

Unizik? Lol, dat sch dealt with in 2004.. grin

Lwkmd, o gimmi stop oh jare!!!

U b muslin? Thought u re a waffairian?

Forgot woman jare.

Soldier go, soldier come.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Smellymouth: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Lwkmd, o gimmi stop oh jare!!!

U b muslin? Thought u re a waffairian?

Forgot woman jare.

Soldier go, soldier come.

I be muslim bro, dad was once a muslim, mumcy na strong deeper life Itsekiri woman( she don convert am.. lol)

I be confirm warfarian o grin AREA!!!

Mimzy na my personal paddy, your vote/support means a lot bro

One of these nyts make we align for ekpan( opposite police station) , chop barbecue fish and drink cold Orijin boss cool

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

I be muslim bro, dad was once a muslim, mumcy na strong deeper life Itsekiri woman( she don convert am.. lol)

I be confirm warfarian o grin AREA!!!

Mimzy na my personal paddy, your vote/support means a lot bro

One of these nyts make we align for ekpan( opposite police station) , chop barbecue fish and drink cold Orijin boss cool

Aii.

Your ekpan na dead zone.

I can't come there at night. Lol.

Last came to dat winners was 2011, was not impressed plus two guy wia killed that night, na leg I take run reach round about till I saw bike.

I no dey cross dia unless say I dey go Shaguolo.

I stay for ugbolokposu.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Smellymouth and smellinganus in one thread, please can I get my oxygen mask before dis set suffocates me.

thanks bro.. na education things... M.Ed...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:
Wow...never knew a smellinganus could produce such an inspiring 'odour'.

You wrote well friend
cool cool cool much thanks
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
wilybebsy:
Oh!! I see
cool cool cool
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
thanks bro.. na education things... M.Ed...

Uwc.

Ho ur Asian chick, she no enter pageantry?

Wetin be her name again ooooo?
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
I wish u well bro.

Nice write up..

May Allah crown ur efforts with success cool
Amen bro... Much thanks from my twin

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

yea true... Team Mimzy cool

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Uwc.

Ho ur Asian chick, she no enter pageantry?

Wetin be her name again ooooo?
Kashybaby... My correct Chick... Nah...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Kashybaby... My correct Chick... Nah...

Wey u, carry am enter show, she go fit win.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Wey u, carry am enter show, she go fit win.
yea but she no ready to go in this time around so I dey support my twin smellymouth candidate wet be Mimzy

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Mrbigman1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea but she no ready to go in this time around so I dey support my twin smellymouth candidate wet be Mimzy

Mimzy too fine, I want average person wey I go encourage.

If everyone supports mimzy, she wnt understand the pain behind fame.

Let's search for a competitor with good brain too. Cos d contest, no be about fine, u go later see plenty of dem no even sabi write common small article or respond to question perfectly.
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Mimzy too fine, I want average person wey I go encourage.

If everyone supports mimzy, she wnt understand the pain behind fame.

Let's search for a competitor with good brain too. Cos d contest, no be about fine, u go later see plenty of dem no even sabi write common small article or respond to question perfectly.

you dey right sha... But blood (smellymouth) is thicker than water cool cool cool...

1 Like

Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by joefredd006(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
I don't understand why a young intelligent man, with a Masters degree in view choose to go by such vulgar moniker.

Anyway, nothing adds up these days. great write-up
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
joefredd006:
I don't understand why a young intelligent man, with a Masters degree in view choose to go by such vulgar moniker.

Anyway, nothing adds up these days. great write-up
hahahha thanks for the thumbs up anyway... As for the Moniker, one of my major reasons of having this moniker is for comic-relief... I also want people to see that sense could also be made from what looks like nonsense...
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Smellymouth: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Mim.zy too fine, I want average person wey I go encourage.

If everyone supports mim.zy, she wnt understand the pain behind fame.

Lol, this ur assertion bad oo ..
Trust me, mimzy is blessed with both beauty and brains. smiley
Re: My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... by Smellymouth: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Aii.

Your ekpan na dead zone.

I can't come there at night. Lol.

Last came to dat winners was 2011, was not impressed plus two guy wia killed that night, na leg I take run reach round about till I saw bike.

I no dey cross dia unless say I dey go Shaguolo.

I stay for ugbolokposu.

Lol.. I dey go there steady oo but I dey leave once it's 8pm..

Ugbolokposo far oo.. but d area dey safe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ewoo! See What A Girl Posted On Facebook As A Profile Photo. / What Is Your Fetish? / First Experience Of Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.