Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day (3629 Views)

How To Make Upto $20 Per Day On CPA For Free. / Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day by badolee10(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Intellab:
Disclaimer: This is a journey not a method, you can follow if you like.
Don't mind this thread title. I will make more than pennies if i invest much time on it.
So, this is one of those journeys i did 2 years ago, which helped me to bank big using YouTube as method of traffic. Sorry for me, i wasn't able to backup my website database on external source before my computer and hosting crashed. Earnings went down to $0.
This time, i am starting with a twist; YouTube algorithm is not as it use to be.
Fast forward.
I have download a copy of ccleaner, Firefox portable, camstadia, created 10 YouTube Phone verified account and checked my Dropbox account for my niche packs. -- I like game cheats; android, xbox, pc- name it. They are super good. That is what will get me money.
I used a content locked designed by me to lock my website, so that people that watch the video and visit the site in video description will have to complete a survey, in order to get the game cheat.
For website; i already have a website setup with articles of 500 words each, describing my niches.
You can use blogger(dot)com. Just write an article with images describing your niche.
For this journey, i will make 10 videos and push 3 upwards to makes me money.
I will only spend $20 on this. If you are following this journey, you can start with $0, but you will have to do it the hard way. Read on.
OP can you pls enlighten us more on this ...i wish i can base fully on this ..thanks
Re: Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day by Intellab(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
emkad:
pls post links to your videos here....i want to check something.
Sorry, i can't.

1 Like

Re: Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day by emkad: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls bro can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day by Intellab(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2016
emkad:
Pls bro can we chat on whatsapp?
Yes. See thread in my signature for my number.
Re: Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day by samogo1: 6:29am On May 04, 2016
any updates?
Re: Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day by Brainteaser1(m): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2016
wow, how did you manage to do this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaswitch E-currency Exchange Customer Support / Nairaland Escrow Services / Indomie And Power Oil Distributors Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.