Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Brand New IVM G5 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New IVM G5 (3603 Views)

Out In The Market Now Ivm G80 / Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Photos Of CEO Innoson Motors And His Newly Acquired IVM G6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
From Nigeria
Engine. 2.4L
Brand New
3years Warranty
Free 1year Service
Visit any Innoson's Motors Showroom for Inspection.

1 Like

Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
More pics

1 Share

Re: Brand New IVM G5 by pacino26(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Olodo no even put price
Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
IVM UMU
Brand New
1.5L Engine
3years Warranty
1Year Free service

Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
back

Re: Brand New IVM G5 by spako4(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
PRICE PLS
Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
spako4:
PRICE PLS
Yea, the G5 is N6.5m
The IVM UMU is N3.8m.
There is also 4*4 pickup and buses. I'll upload them later.
You can buy any of these cars and pay on installment.

1 Like

Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
More to come. These cars are nice, better than those 20yrs old tokumbo cars we buy which gives us problems every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2016
What's d gain in buying a tokumbo car for N6m, after 6months transmission packs up and u spend 3months looking for the gearbox, finally spend close to a million naira on buying and fixing it. After fixing it, a lot of issues from electrical malfunctioning to other engine issues because of Nigerian mechanics inefficiency. You keep spending money fixing one issue or the other, after 2years you'll start looking for a buyer and start hussling for money to add to the proceed from d sale of d former.
Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Arizona1:

Yea, the G5 is N6.5m
The IVM UMU is N3.8m.
There is also 4*4 pickup and buses. I'll upload them later.
You can buy any of these cars and pay on installment.
grin grin grin
6.5m is the worth of the S550 ur President drives.
Re: Brand New IVM G5 by seunajia: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
I visited the innoson website http://innosonivm.com/en/ProductList.Asp?Page=1

Checked the product list. I discovered they have more of buses than cars. The only car on display is called "Taxi". Innoson must realise that it can grow its market by maintaining its channels of communication with customers. It needs to put its brand out there more.

How many mechanics understand the brand? Is there a workshop where I can take my car to for after sales service in Lagos? How many are there? Where can I get parts? How expensive are they?

And honestly, 3.8m is a lot too. I wish their cars were less pricey. But I understand cost of production is factored into it too.

Imagine a payment scheme where civil servants can spread payment over, say, 3 years.

Nigerians need to encourage this company. Government agencies, taxi schemes etc. Lower cost of production and economies of scale will eventually drive their price down.

1 Like

Re: Brand New IVM G5 by seunajia: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2016
seunajia:
I visited the innoson website http://innosonivm.com/en/ProductList.Asp?Page=1

Checked the product list. I discovered they have more of buses than cars. The only car on display is called "Taxi". Innoson must realise that it can grow its market by maintaining its channels of communication with customers. It needs to put its brand out there more.

How many mechanics understand the brand? Is there a workshop where I can take my car to for after sales service in Lagos? How many are there? Where can I get parts? How expensive are they?

And honestly, 3.8m is a lot too. I wish their cars were less pricey. But I understand cost of production is factored into it too.

Imagine a payment scheme where civil servants can spread payment over, say, 3 years.

Nigerians need to encourage this company. Government agencies, taxi schemes etc. Lower cost of production and economies of scale will eventually drive their price down.

The innoson thread on the front-page shows they're already doing some of the things I was advocating for.

I also discovered they have another website, which is better maintained. http://innosonmotors.com/

25% of 3.6m is required as initial payment. The rest is spread over a 36 month period.

I think I like the Umu. http://innosonmotors.com/umu/ we shall see.

#ProudlyNaija cool
Re: Brand New IVM G5 by Arizona1: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bossforeva:
grin grin grin
6.5m is the worth of the S550 ur President drives.
Ok sir but may I understand you clearly?
Re: Brand New IVM G5 by talkingdrum10: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
My staff bus is the innoson bus but my challenge with is is that once it packs up, they have no mechanic or spare part in a big city like Lagos, everytime they keep sending back and forth from the factory and I don't find this encouraging.....there should be a service centre spread over Nigeria and the parts should be cheap too.

(1) (Reply)

sold sold Honda Accord EOD / Superclean 03 nd 05 Toyota Highlander Reg Leather 3row 1.7m nd1.950m / 2008 Toyota RAV4 SPORT (tokunbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.