Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) (49826 Views)

Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider / The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men / Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

Na ashawo work nah
ha ha ha cheesy
Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by seangy4konji: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
one that saddens me and makes me laugh is must not be more than 26 years of age with 4 years working experience...

Experience working as what
Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by Ifedinho08(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Lmaoo
Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by hajjaumme(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lozzzzzzz[i][/i]I love this country naija[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by tushbobo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
ednut1:
after 10 years on nairaland. it is sad to admit nairaland has lost it. see the kin topics wey dey mk Frontpage.

I used to have that feeling too before now... but it doesn't really matter. Life is too short to be serious about these sort of things.
Just have fun-thats what matters. It was a little funny and not as stupid as some others making front page.
Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by compujyde: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
This Pictorial illustration looks simple and humorous but it is nothing but the TRUTH, as long as you are talking about 99 percent of STATE-owned organizations or companies that have national Board representation. Then, one question comes to mind. Why is it so?
the simple answer is NEPOTISM.
''I want my candidate to get the offer''. And that is why you see the decay in our Govt. -owned organizations The able hands are not allowed to compete for and grab limited job openings. Nepotism has a brother that works hand in hand with it. His name is Ethnicity(Tribalism). People prefer to work with others from Same tribe as theirs that speak same language, rather than work with able hands who can bring out the best in them. He is from here or there I cant work with him. ''They have a penchant for being rude and pompous, I cant stand them. It is this brother of Ethnicity that gave birth to the greatest enemy of this country which is FEDERAL CHARACTER(FC). Nigeria is the only country in the whole wide world that practices Federal Xter on issues like Jobs and Appointments. and As long as it is not constitutionally eliminated, bet me, Nigeria can NEVER be great, if we continue practicing FC under federalism and capitalism. The reason is this. The driving force of federalism and Capitalism is COMPETITION.
with FC, compettion is demystified.
If a kid from Ebonyi,Ondo or Kebbi can get admission into any of our ''UNITY'' Schools with a score as low 35 while their mates from Imo, Lagos and FCT must score above 120 to get same. what becomes of us as a country? what is the ''unity'' within the unified entrance exams for Unity schools when cut-off marks for equal Nigerians are not equal.
This country has the potentials to be Great. but we ALL must come together and say no to NEPOTISM, TRIBALISM and FEDERAL CHARACTER. let everyone of us COMPETE on a LEVEL playing ground.
Re: Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
This Pictorial illustration looks simple and humorous but it is nothing but the TRUTH, as long as you are talking about 99 percent of STATE-owned organizations or companies that have national Board representation. Then, one question comes to mind. Why is it so?
the simple answer is NEPOTISM.
''I want my candidate to get the offer''. And that is why you see the decay in our Govt. -owned organizations The able hands are not allowed to compete for and grab limited job openings. Nepotism has a brother that works hand in hand with it. His name is Ethnicity(Tribalism). People prefer to work with others from Same tribe as theirs that speak same language, rather than work with able hands who can bring out the best in them. He is from here or there I cant work with him. ''They have a penchant for being rude and pompous, I cant stand them. It is this brother of Ethnicity that gave birth to the greatest enemy of this country which is FEDERAL CHARACTER(FC). Nigeria is the only country in the whole wide world that practices Federal Xter on issues like Jobs and Appointments. and As long as it is not constitutionally eliminated, bet me, Nigeria can NEVER be great, if we continue practicing FC under federalism and capitalism. The reason is this. The driving force of federalism and Capitalism is COMPETITION.
with FC, compettion is demystified.
If a kid from Ebonyi,Ondo or Kebbi can get admission into any of our ''UNITY'' Schools with a score as low 35 while their mates from Imo, Lagos and FCT must score above 120 to get same. what becomes of us as a country? what is the ''unity'' within the unified entrance exams for Unity schools when cut-off marks for equal Nigerians are not equal.
This country has the potentials to be Great. but we ALL must come together and say no to NEPOTISM, TRIBALISM and FEDERAL CHARACTER. let everyone of us COMPETE on a LEVEL playing ground. My opinion though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.