Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. (8231 Views)

Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol.. straightens face grin cheesy cool

Ladies I believe y'all can relate to this.. wink

Ehem... so the thing is this

Since I joined nairaland, there is one thing I have observed from most nairaland guys who send PM..

When the guy sends a lady pm, and she replies hi or smth, they introduce themselves and all, and she says ok...

Just because they want to ask for the lady's number, the begin to use apian way to do it. cheesy grin with style..

Then next thing, the lady start seeing things like

I'm having issues with my email, can we chat on a better platform? cheesy shocked (rotflmao)

I don't use email often, do u have bbm or smth? grin grin

To be honest, I dnt enjoy chatn using email, can we chat on a better platform? cheesy grin

I am not very active on bbm and on mail, can I have your whatsapp number? cheesy grin

And so the list goes...

Some bold ones even go as far as giving their numbers without the lady asking, thinking she would add dem up.. grin just like that?

Comon guys, why not just take things nice and easy... since when did yahoo mail or gmail become a bad platform just because you want the lady's number or you what to see more of her pics? grin

So are you all now trying to say Google and yahoo are terrible platforms for communication?

We are in the world of smartfones and I believ most people hav got push IMS (instant messaging) so pls stop the lies.. grin

If you want her number, go and collect it. Ask her straightforward, can we exchange numbers? If she is cool with it, she will give you, if she ain't, she won't.. no need to use corner corner style cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by cruzita(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin that's what makes them niggas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by grad2012(f): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Well OP I know nothing about what you're trying to imply here angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by masinga07(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sometimes you ladies like to dey form too much.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
I dont do all that.

I seldom send PMs too unless I wanna clarify something.

Is something wrong with me

Naarh I'm aiite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Some men are rude as well OP... they will say ," hi, give me your number and Skype.. angry what the hell is wrong with some men?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by fairlyusedpant: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
cruzita:
grin that's what makes them niggas
babe my email is having problem, can i have your number so that i can follow you on twitter?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
lols yes oh! grin

they will be sending lots of PM, when I manage to answer, some will be like " I'm not really an email person, let's chat on WhatsApp" or "my email is having problem, lets chat on whatsapp or bbm for the mean time until I repair it" hehehe grin

the one that vexs me is when they just drop their number and say "jx add me, I'm online. when u add me just send me a msg" undecided
nawa oo
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by fairlyusedpant: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
Some men are rude as well OP... they will say ," hi, give me your number and Skype.. angry what the hell is wrong with some men?
babe don't mind them, they are mostly ibadan guys
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by rheether(f): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol! Niaraland guys are the worst set of people with their boring chats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by DharmyYinks: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is this suppose to be funny

Who pm epp? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by donbenedict(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe my email is having problem, can i have your number so that i can follow you on twitter?
lwkmd! grin cheesy I hav dieded of laff grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lwkm i used the pm once and it was because of the romanceland interview.

Guys funny o
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe don't mind them, they are mostly ibadan guys

Lol...I dunno where they from but some of them are so rude angry
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by donbenedict(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:
lols yes oh! grin

they will be sending lots of PM, when I manage to answer, some will be like " I'm not really an email person, let's chat on WhatsApp" or "my email is having problem, lets chat on whatsapp or bbm for the mean time until I repair it" hehehe grin

the one that vexs me is when they just drop their number and say "jx add me, I'm online. when u add me just send me a msg" undecided
nawa oo
lwkmd! grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
I NO FIRST DEY REPLY PMs

.BUT BABE....ERRTIN MK YOU WRITE NA DSAME THING

BUH COME TO THINK OF IT...WHO FIRST DE ENJOY CHATING WIF EMAIL?....

ITS BORING ABEG

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by donbenedict(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Abeg eh grin cheesy if any guy deny say him neva send any babe pm for here., abeg ladies make una expose am if u knw say him don send una pm...

cool
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hehehehehe ... I've seen all the comments you ladies are dropping ... To the guys , never date any Lady from NL grin Else ... they'll finish your career like Anty LiLi promised Wizzy .
They'll want you to approach them but they'll be forming "Nicki Minaj "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Cutezt(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
My P.M count : 0 sorry op,I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Armanee: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lolz..
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
Lol.. straightens face grin cheesy cool

Ladies I believe y'all can relate to this.. wink

Ehem... so the thing is this

Since I joined nairaland, there is one thing I have observed from most nairaland guys who send PM..

When the guy sends a lady pm, and she replies hi or smth, they introduce themselves and all, and she says ok...

Just because they want to ask for the lady's number, the begin to use apian way to do it. cheesy grin with style..

Then next thing, the lady start seeing things like

I'm having issues with my email, can we chat on a better platform? cheesy shocked (rotflmao)

I don't use email often, do u have bbm or smth? grin grin

To be honest, I dnt enjoy chatn using email, can we chat on a better platform? cheesy grin

I am not very active on bbm and on mail, can I have your whatsapp number? cheesy grin

And so the list goes...

Some bold ones even go as far as giving their numbers without the lady asking, thinking she would add dem up.. grin just like that?

Comon guys, why not just take things nice and easy... since when did yahoo mail or gmail become a bad platform just because you want the lady's number or you what to see more of her pics? grin

So are you all now trying to say Google and yahoo are terrible platforms for communication?

We are in the world of smartfones and I believ most people hav got push IMS (instant messaging) so pls stop the lies.. grin

If you want her number, go and collect it. Ask her straightforward, can we exchange numbers? If she is cool with it, she will give you, if she ain't, she won't.. no need to use corner corner style cheesy grin

in as much as i dont doubt you, but i do term those guys as amatures. And besides if person ask you girls for number una go dey do yeye guy. Thank God i have never asked any of youz for digits i kukuma no dey do distance relationship, i can only flirt with you all.
And i noticed any one i flirt with go start to dey form, i go just smile n Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Mrbigman1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
rheether:
Lol! Niaraland guys are the worst set of people with their boring chats.

Adanne my email no fit get problem. Lemme PM.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by NegusNagast: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Useless thread. He wants to take the friendship offline so do you expect him to be chatting with you via mail? Are you a psycho. Which other way will you have it and still not complain? If he uses style to ask you for your number or BBM PIN, problem; if he's blunt, still you will bítch about it. If you ain't interested in being offline friends with a guy, you simply turn him down and not opening unnecessary threads.

26 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by iykekelvins(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Take things nice and slow, through mails?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
You never can tell, he might turn out to be your Best Friend/ Future Husband........gringringrin

Advantages of Nairaland are:-

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:
You never can tell, he might turn out to be your Best Friend/ Future Husband........gringringrin

Advantages of Nairaland are:-

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Jorussia(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg eh grin cheesy if any guy deny say him neva send any babe pm for here., abeg ladies make una expose am if u knw say him don send una pm...

cool
bros i have nv wooed any lady on nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
You never can tell smiley

*whispers in his ears, why are you smiling *

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by jamex93(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
undecided

Waiting dis one dey talk self
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
I don't enduldge in this pooundecided...i hate anything pming cos you have to log on to your mail box, open it to check the message...in this kinda frustrating buhari era, who does that huhundecided....for me that's too stressful and a long process...if et-all i send you pm and you refused to reply my pm e dan end for where me and you dey o...inshort, i 've not been able to access my mail and read pms ever since i joined this forum, just like two contestants sending me pms this week, i dnt know what they have to tell me that they cnt spew here...i'm a very open person, if i want your digits i 'll ask you for it here...what i do is, i paste my own here you flash or call me shikina, if you no like am to hell with you...infact e be like say i dey talk too muchgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend / My Guys Thing Is Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.