Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation (24581 Views)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Malabu Oil Deal: Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bribe Allegation / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by nakamora: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
It will be nice seeing saraki as the first President of Biafra & Fayose as the deputy President on stomach infrastructure. Ipob kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Pataki: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chukwudidirin44 will not like this news. I hope someone who has a standby goat rope to tie that old goat down.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by terryskender: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
With all the events of today...from Senate dropping the CCB/CCT amendment to Senate withdrawing the summon; likewise the reconciliation agreement by all senators to the motion to support saraki till the end.Now EFCC writes Justice Umar ....Its all a game plan....I guess the National Assembly and the Executives have reached an accord....SARAKI's CASE WILL BE THRASHED OUT FOR LACKING MERIT...I sure die...NA NAIJA WE DEY OOOOOO....
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by bashydemy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
look how the illiterate president is using the EFCC to rubbish our democracy just because they want to punish saraki,,,,
i will keep saying it tht apc govt.is a big joke coz they are never fighting corruption.
for broad day light they have quickly cleared Danladi umar of corruption allegation & petition tht was filed against him coz the senate invited him for questioning.
Arte you this daft or you just lazy to read the write ups? He has w=once been cleared during the last administration. Saraki and those yeye senate just brought up the issue again so as to make the Judge scare and throw out his case it won't work.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by bidex(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:
i kondem this clearance in all ramyfycasion of life. all is plots to nai saraki who was innocent.
No matar the planes saraki must won this case. one with God is majolity.
The ilitracy zombies who kant even spoke good engilishi will come hear and soport this lobish clairants by EFCC.
We all knows that PMB and APC is behinde this.
Saraki lemains innocence until profe guilti by the cot.
We the nijeria yoths stand by saraki.
With this your English language killing attitude? you are condemning? you can't even spell your name correctly but busy condemning. you better go back to school.
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Willybos(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
look how the illiterate president is using the EFCC to rubbish our democracy just because they want to punish saraki,,,,
i will keep saying it tht apc govt.is a big joke coz they are never fighting corruption.
for broad day light they have quickly cleared Danladi umar of corruption allegation & petition tht was filed against him coz the senate invited him for questioning.
which of the brain, du u read this news wit it? Plz don't be a senseless frog ma friend recommend again!
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Willybos(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
which of the brain, du u read this news wit? Plz, don't be a senseless frog ma friend recommend again!
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Willybos(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
which of the brain du u read this news wit? Plz, don't be a senseless frog ma friend, recommend again!
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by busyfishing(m): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
now I know some schools didn't teach comprehension...sadly

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Ryabcool(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
can't you read?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Pidggin(f): 1:26am On Apr 21, 2016
modath:
It's clear for the blind & loud enough for the deaf to know, Saraki is not going to survive this onslaught...

Every loophole has been blocked!!! No act amendment , Judge cleared, All stay of proceedings struck out, everyday trial...... No way out, NONE..

Are you God?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by SamiraF: 3:38am On Apr 21, 2016
With this act, General Mohammed Buhari has confirmed himself as a hypocritical vengeful SOB. It will never be good for him and his malnourished blood infested descendants.
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by modath(f): 4:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Pidggin:

Are you God?

Nope, I'm not.... but I'm a realist.

However I'm an optimistic realist!! I hope for positives & the best only at all times, but I still understand Que Sera , Sera.

We as christians should try & stop dragging God's name into carnality, no matter how emotional we are about some things or someone, the facts of the matter should be the guiding principle...

God is the truth & can never be MOCKED.

Was there false assets declaration? Is that against the Law or not?.. is there a penalty for guilt? Does God get behind wrong deeds? Haba!!

Let the witch hunting / persecution argument be an addendum, the fact that there are other thieves is never a defence in a "particular" case...All man for himself...

I only responded cos you asked a simple question & "forgot" to add name calling... cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by One4me: 4:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Julius1971:
The same thing that happened to his father is waiting for him

Abeg jist me, l wan hear the tori! grin grin
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by One4me: 4:48am On Apr 21, 2016
SamiraF:
With this act, General Mohammed Buhari has confirmed himself as a hypocritical vengeful SOB. It will never be good for him and his malnourished blood infested descendants.

haba? Wetin with all these Curses on your President?

Even if you are Saraki's first born, e never reach that level now abi na so e pain you reach?
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by 989900: 4:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!

Sit down!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by amtaken(f): 5:08am On Apr 21, 2016
It is not the job of EFCC to get a suspect acquitted. It is only a court of competent jurisdiction that is conferred with the powers to do so.

This is democratic Government please. Let the leaders of this country stop running it as if it is a military regime please. Let the rule of law be respected always.

Good morning compatriots.
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by amtaken(f): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2016
I know that Saraki is not a saint but I won't rejoice over his grief because the way he's a scapegoat today is the same way any one who gets in Tinubu's way tomorrow might end up too.

This is clearly not a fight against corruption but a personal vendetta.
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by goodlifehyd1: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Were you blind to the part that says he had been cleared under ur ogogoro drinking hero?? Or you need someone to interprete that part to you
anonimi:
ARRANGED clearance speedily delivered
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by goodlifehyd1: 5:39am On Apr 21, 2016
amtaken:
It is not the job of EFCC to get a suspect acquitted. It is only a court of competent jurisdiction that is conferred with the powers to do so.

This is democratic Government please. Let the leaders of this country stop running it as if it is a military regime please. Let the rule of law be respected always.

Good morning compatriots.
Did you miss the part that said he was cleared under your hero Or was PMB the president as at 5th of March 2015??

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by goodlifehyd1: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2016
SamiraF:
You need an urgent brain surgery, so you decided to jump the part that said he had been cleared since when your drunkard hero was in power? By the grace of God everything you wished the president in this your post will come to you and your household in multiple folds ote

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Reference(m): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2016
undecided ....the only thing trending in Nigeria, this...trial....comedy.
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by muyiwadavid(m): 6:25am On Apr 21, 2016
terryskender:
With all the events of today...from Senate dropping the CCB/CCT amendment to Senate withdrawing the summon; likewise the reconciliation agreement by all senators to the motion to support saraki till the end.Now EFCC writes Justice Umar ....Its all a game plan....I guess the National Assembly and the Executives have reached an accord....SARAKI's CASE WILL BE THRASHED OUT FOR LACKING MERIT...I sure die...NA NAIJA WE DEY OOOOOO....
I concour with u bcs all of these are drama
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by abbasajao(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!

Can you go over the whole statement again and pay attention to when he was first cleared?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by bernie4naija(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
you use Top Bond to glue ur eyes?
don't you see where it was written where he has been previously cleared by Jona... lipsrsealed Administration

or u don smoke Alagarno or damboa weed this morning undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by feeloscar(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2016
shobroy10:
Pls wat will happen if Saraki sleep and in his dream he con see danladi umar
na to rush wakeup shikena.
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by undigeh: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!

The blind will never see the sun, no matter how shining it is.
The man was cleared before Buhari came to Aso Rock, understand?
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by amtaken(f): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2016
That still doesn't make it right.

Wait a minute, how come Buhari is always fond of referring to GEJ as an initiator of a policy or a decision whenever he feels he would be criticised for such.

They promised us change but are now doing the same thing they criticised their predecessors for doing.

God have mercy on us.

goodlifehyd1:
Did you miss the part that said he was cleared under your hero Or was PMB the president as at 5th of March 2015??
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by omoigbomina(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
chai!!!
please read it again,but this time very slowly.GEJ's government cleared him.
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by Kingspin(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2016
I thought they have cleared Saraki before?
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by goodlifehyd1: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2016
amtaken:
That still doesn't make it right.

Wait a minute, how come Buhari is always fond of referring to GEJ as an initiator of a policy or a decision whenever he feels he would be criticised for such.

They promised us change but are now doing the same thing they criticised their predecessors for doing.

God have mercy on us.

so Buhari is the Efcc press secretary that released the letter??
Re: EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2016
anonimi:
ARRANGED clearance speedily delivered

Fooooool... he wasnt just cleared... EFCC only reminded us and the senate that Umar has been cleared under jonathan administration.
So please, use ur brain and dont call buhari I on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.