Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles (3562 Views)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / I love it Big and Hot "Adult Zone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by Marlvin(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention

Yesterday We discussed about homosexuality , you all bared your minds, I respect that. So today I'd like Us to discuss 'Marriages n Parents'

You've been dating this lady/Man for as long as you can remember, deep inside you damn well know he/she is the right person for you to walk down the aisle with, you love him/her so much, so much that it can't be quantified or replaced. you decide it's time to introduce him or her to your family, to your dismay your family rules that out, reasons her background, ethnicity, religion or hearsay ; and then tells you to forget about the Engagement n Marriage .

What will be your next line of action ?
Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by ronald4lif(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
I'll proceed with the marriage plans coz their reasons are baseless. The decision on who to marry lies with the parties involved only and any interferance isn't welcome to me.
Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by geni340(f): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Marlvin:
Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention

Yesterday We discussed about homosexuality , you all bared your minds, I respect that. So today I'd like Us to discuss 'Marriages n Parents'

You've been dating this lady/Man for as long as you can remember, deep inside you damn well know he/she is the right person for you to walk down the aisle with, you love him/her so much, so much that it can't be quantified or replaced. you decide it's time to introduce him or her to your family, to your dismay your family rules that out, reasons her background, ethnicity, religion or hearsay ; and then tells you to forget about the Engagement n Marriage .

What will be your next line of action ?
i will tell ma parents i wee elopeundecided , in this 21st century...many engagements are blissful evn wifout the parents consent.. .i fear my moma thou#

1 Like

Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by Marlvin(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
I'll proceed with the marriage plans coz their reasons are baseless. The decision on who to marry lies with the parties involved only and any interferance isn't welcome to me.

Nicely said, then again you know Parents and dramas, they'd give you instances on broken marriages and parents blessings, and may even threaten to boycott the wedding or engagement, saying you should count them out..

what would you do ?
Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Family related questions do not have specific answers.....

It all depends on the kinnda relationship you have with them......
Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by Marlvin(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
geni340:

i will tell ma parents i wee elopeundecided , in this 21st century...many engagements are blissful evn wifout the parents consent.. .i fear my moma thou#

It still happens in Our present century, here in Nigeria, Our communities, such stories are been told.

Okay, you threaten to elope, they as well threaten to disown you. .....what next ?
Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by Marlvin(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
slyIsaac:
Family related questions do not have specific answers.....

It all depends on the kinnda relationship you have with them......

If you had noticed , I used the word 'to your dismay' you weren't expecting that at all.

need I tell you that some of Us here may find ourselves in such situation in future, some are already in it.

your opinion could go a long way....
Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Marlvin:

Nicely said, then again you know Parents and dramas, they'd give you instances on broken marriages and parents blessings, and may even threaten to boycott the wedding or engagement, saying you should count them out..

what would you do ?

If the instances are credible then fine I may heed to their advice. But whatever exemplification they are citing shouldn't have any religious or tribal undertone for that will fall on deaf ears.

And while they are citing these instances I'll rebut them as unfounded coz that it didn't pan out well with A or B doesn't mean I'll experience similar fate.

Should they decide to boycott the wedding coz they refused to respect my decision, as the one who's to live and bear the consequences of the marriage, then so be it. My decision stands.
Re: Adult Zone. Strictly For Adults. #singles by Yksoul(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
SLOW DOWN GIVE YOUR PARENT A TIME,YOU CAN ASK SOMEBODY YOUR RELATED TO YOUR FAMILY THAT YOUR PARENTS CAN LISTEN TO,TO HELP PERSUADE YOUR PARENTS.ALSO PRAY ABOUT IT AND ASK GOD TO CHANGE YOUR PARENTS' HEART TO SUITE YOUR DECISION.GOD BLESS

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Sweetest Thing In This World? / Pls How Do I Get A U.s Phone Number In Nigeria? / Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.