Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Let's Be Sincere With Our Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's Be Sincere With Our Joke (533 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / Joke Of The Week. / Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Sincere With Our Joke by mcsugk(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
I met a girl for the first time complaining about her boyfriend and telling me while she is leaving that relationship.
That she cant date a guy that can't manage, that can you imagine he gave me 1k to make soup, i managed to make the soup and this boy has the mind to be stealing the meat from the pot of soup,
that she nid a guy that can manage... for my mind i say shuoooo, dem dey see this kind girl for 9ja.
Abeg make una help me reason the state wey u fit see this kind babe?

(1) (Reply)

Apkororo Live In Church May 2016 / Welcom To The 21st Century.. / Sunday Question And Answers Time...im Giving Away $$ To D Lucky Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.