Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh (786 Views)

Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Wizkid's Fan Where Are You?? See The Guy That Sounds Exactly Like Wizkid!! / List Of Nigeria Songs That Sounds Like Western Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh by FavurP: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2016
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibi0h3apb5dofl4/Favour.P.ft%20Ebi%20J%28JESU%29-08069077757.mp3?dl=0
Re: Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh by FavurP: 1:36am On Apr 21, 2016
checkout comment and Forward !!!!!........
Re: Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh by crazygod(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why would i listen to someone that sounds like lil kesh when i can listen to the original lil kesh
Re: Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh by FavurP: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
U should i bet.....Moreover he is a gospel singer......try and be appreciative
Re: Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh by crazygod(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
FavurP:
U should i bet.....Moreover he is a gospel singer......try and be appreciative
Huh? Lil kesh? A gospel artist?
Re: Checkout The Only Gospel Singer That Sounds Like Lil ~kesh by FavurP: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its my song not kesh.......

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Oritsefemi Ft Reekado Banks – Mr Gomina / FREE BEAT: Groove Beat Vol.1 (prod. By GYC) / Eddy Rolex Biography - Get To Know More About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.