Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days (6115 Views)

Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by avicky(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op, you are right. Best tab ever.
Tecno droipad 8H is bae. The battery na die.
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Babalegba(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
My five year old bb playbook has a bigger and longer lasting battery,plus it is still working well
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Esesuper: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
I have used dis tab b4, sold it after 3 months. Nothing so fantastic about it. Battery is just OK, for a tablet. So I dunno why OP n cohorts are making so much noise about it.
What I hate d most about all these tecno tablets is d perpetual 1gb ram or less that they put in all of them. Install some of ur regular apps and u start getting a low memory notification asking u to delete some apps b4 u can install any new one. Just plain annoying.
These tecno guys need to grow up, ram-wise.

1 Like

Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by avicky(f): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2016
Esesuper:
I have used dis tab b4, sold it after 3 months. Nothing so fantastic about it. Battery is just OK, for a tablet. So I dunno why OP n cohorts are making so much noise about it.
What I hate d most about all these tecno tablets is d perpetual 1gb ram or less that they put in all of them. Install some of ur regular apps and u start getting a low memory notification asking u to delete some apps b4 u can install any new one. Just plain annoying.
One man's food is another man's poison. What the we d cohorts are saying is d tab rocks. The battery is wow!

And 'ram-wise' they have improved at least my tecno J8 is a 2gb ram phone..
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by sureinfo: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Run away from tecno. Tecno is crap. Even the yeye marketers can't tell a good lie.

And can u tell a better one?
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by saxby(f): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol.. at "ram-wise" In general I think they fare better.

Esesuper:
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is it that you guys run a sweat shop for online marketing BS or its just one or two random dolts with multiple tabs open?
You actually think folks can't see through the ruse?
You guys have so many threads active at once that it becomes rather obvious.

Look a sizable number of the audience here are not first time smart device owners, they know what they want device wise. There's not so many ways you can put lipstick on a pig and call it Miss World.

The kain energy una dey apply here is misplaced. Since this tab you guys have released 2 new tabs. If you have outstanding stock, drop the price and do a flash sale.

Smh
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by jorghor(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Pls, d screen of mine is broken so I can't use.
where can I get it replaced?
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by kesses: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2016
I dont like tabs, i might give this a try though
nairayouthcom:
Op u get it ryt, haven't regret that i bought the tab.... Mehn, it last longer like how i do last on bed grin
Re: This Tecno Tab Has The Longest Lasting Battery Life. Lasts Up To 4days by Creg7: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yeah.... It's actually true
collinic:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2468826_53a978f46511b4c5ea74fca7b92f15c637dbb04b1ac1c6d5cb6d4ba85f0d705da5686b80_jpeg6762792c328a56aff52d8912dd1fcd48

Rated as the tablet with longest lasting battery. The Tecno Tab H8 DroiPad is a very high configuration and a battery capacity of 5100mAh to enable you do more with the tab. Here and the Specs and Features of this awesome tab

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government / Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! / 10 Ugliest Phones Ever Made — Brace Yourselves, People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.