Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (984736 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Dolypson04(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2016
anochuko01:

I already lost interest in service since about two, three weeks ago. so all these their games no even affect me once inch coz I already made up my mind that I'm not serving again. I just dey keep quiet for house nii...I got a small job last week, and my life has started already. when CUL is ready, I'll just collect the money from home then break my news to them. one has got to take some tough decisions at times.
I think you should serve oo. Without the certificate, you can't do Masters, will have issue with holding a political appointment and the list goes on
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Panelbeater(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2016
Aburo as at 2:30pm when I was leaving yesterday , we've not been briefed neither has any memo arrived my desk about this your stream2 oh...So loo fokan bale(go and relax), I will call you on Monday Dear....
*drops call and faint*
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Panelbeater(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2016
Aburo as at 2:30pm when I was leaving yesterday , we've not been briefed neither has any memo arrived my desk about this your stream2 oh...So loo fokan bale(go and relax), I will call you on Monday Dear....
*drops call and faint*

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by anochuko01(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2016
Geegar:
Are you shorrr?! grin
I'm sure o. I was even contemplating whether to go if they post me to ekiti, now ekiti isn't even available for stream two.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2016
inspire700:
i intentionally decided to check the dashboard of one of my friend who is in stream 1 and i saw some changes like "Print Lost Id Card" "Relocation Bla bla".....it means Nysc ICT guys have been busy on the Site of recent. i just pray they reduce our worries by enabling the print CUL button
This and the fact they have like a billion data to load online....even stream I had to wait till late that day to print. The frustration here is understandable but the impatience ha..... Stream II is still going to hold theyve made that pretty clear.........

Dont 'come and go and' kill ursef for nothing
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by anochuko01(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2016
Dolypson04:

I think you should serve oo. Without the certificate, you can't do Masters, will have issue with holding a political appointment and the list goes on

I thought of all these too...no be by force to hold political appointment, I fit do my masters outside the country too. I'll be going back to school for bsc coz I have HND now,....maybe I'll serve then, that's if I have their time
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Dolypson04(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
Slimfitdiva:

Gbam!! Exactly wat av been tinkin
So where do you have in mind maybe we can go together. Just you and me wink
Slimfitdiva:

Gbam!! Exactly wat av been tinkin
So where do you have in mind maybe we can go together. Just you and me
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by militantmalouda: 2:59pm On May 14, 2016
goldonome:
At this juncture I give up, except somebody beg me.

I pity your condition, you need paracetamol... grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
eaglevision:
This isnt getting funny anymore,how do u feel when u are told to go and bring ur result just to confirm if its really genuine,when ur parents are trying to call lecturers frm ur alma mata just to confirm if u really graduted? this is sickening,NYSC mgt is turning us to liars yet the clueless and insensitive pepo hav remain silent,im losing my patience,

whats the way forward,we wait till late in d evenin/ monday or wha,or we start planning a protest? these guys are just acting like they are dumbos

My darling, it's gonna be alright. This people can't frustrate us more than they already did. But protest, we must. They are not getting off so easy this time
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by flamingsword1: 3:03pm On May 14, 2016
Dear Nysc please your tell us the position of things and stop this tension among pcms
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Iggyok(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2016
barongmj:
Just search for nysc prospective batch A, B, C, 2016
Lol...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by tipwill(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

This and the fact they have like a billion data to load online....even stream I had to wait till late that day to print. The frustration here is understandable but the impatience ha..... Stream II is still going to hold theyve made that pretty clear.........

Dont 'come and go and' kill ursef for nothing

there is no billion data to load. it is an app they only need to activate with a few clicks. They are deliberating on the matter. If it is not 21st, it is July according to my source. Dont forget callup came out immediately after registration except it wasn't official. They are not working on anything.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Panelbeater(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2016
A guy named Dayo John said we should start checking our dashboards starting from tonight....
I praay Iyanu must shele oh.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 14, 2016
BornMarch15:

My dear u guys r learning work where I am. If not for God, I would av ran maaad. Serious!
The difficult hurdle i faced during school is what I don't pray for anybody, evn my enemy.
As i'm here I can't even work cos there's no rest of mind, no productivity, all cos of Nysc delay/frustration. Just wna get this service ishh done n over with so I can focus on my life proper.
Do u know wat it means to see ur 4years juniours serving b4 u?
Do u know wat it means to stay away from home cos u'v run out of excuses?
Do u know wat it means for family to loose confidence in u totally?
Just wen I tot I was done n over with school's super delay, comes Nysc frustration.
See, if I share my story with una here, all of una go turn una worries to testimony.
Y'all will neva undstand, but I still thank God all d same

That's the spirit bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ephyartz: 3:11pm On May 14, 2016
Na this kind frustration dey turn people TERRORISTS. One PCM for my hood just dey talk like sey dem don use porridge collect him birth right. NYSC, BEWARE ooooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jaybabs16(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2016
goldonome:
At this juncture I give up, except somebody beg me.
oya sorry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
NYSC should know they owe us apology for this...but I just remembered that this is Nigeria
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ipheyemmy01(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2016
It seems its those of us who had one problem or the other that results to delay in graduating that are pushed to stream 2. Because of the story i have being reading here is of "if i talk wetin my eye see, make i no talk my story, your own still better naw and so on. Please do we have any fresh graduate (No spill over, no delay) in this city that graduates latest December 2015 that is still around for stream 2. All fresh graduates wey i know go with stream 1 oo...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
Hummmmm #clearsthroht# this is expressly from the gods... Listen up my great people of stream 2 village... Our people say that the reason why the dog scratches it's scrotum by it self is because nobody will do it for him... #clearstroathagain#... Be rest assured that by this time next week you all will be in camp at our various States... That's the latest from the gods.
#donotpanic
#donotbefrustrated
#donotbeworried

Cc:sunnepa17 Villagegoat Ray4000 Slimfitdiva Precious91 panelbeeter etll
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
It seems its those of us who had one problem or the other that results to delay in graduating that are pushed to stream 2. Because of the story i have being reading here is of "if i talk wetin my eye see, make i no talk my story, your own still better naw and so on. Please do we have any fresh graduate (No spill over, no delay) in this city that graduates latest December 2015 that is still around for stream 2. All fresh graduates wey i know go with stream 1 oo...

No be so o..many fresh grads Dey stream2... Na Aug 2015 I Grad o... I rep Uniben
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
With anger in my veins I picked up my phone and called one of the NYSC directors with this number "08034655026". A man picked up the call and said I should not worry.

He said that there are technical problems they are trying to resolve, and that we shall still be able to print our CUL today.

In his own words, he said that very soon the platform will be enabled.

Well I have decided to be calling him every 2minutes. If I did not print my CUL today eh..

What happened in 1804 will happen today! embarassed embarassed

Cc

Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj et all

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2016
non of una get tory. make we sha dey thank God
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
With anger in my veins I picked up my phone and called one of the NYSC directors with this number "08034655026". A man picked up the call and said I should not worry.

He said that there are technical problems they are trying to resolve, and that we shall still be able to print our CUL today.

Well I have decided to be calling him every 2minutes. If I did not print my CUL today eh..

Cc

Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj et all
better me self go call d number now.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
Yes, we do.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Geegar(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2016
Sooo wuh are u suggestn now?i sul brush my scrotum wif my long fingernailz grin
Primusinterpares:
Hummmmm #clearsthroht# this is expressly from the gods... Listen up my great people of stream 2 village... Our people say that the reason why the dog scratches it's scrotum by it self is because nobody will do it for him... #clearstroathagain#... Be rest assured that by this time next week you all will be in camp at our various States... That's the latest from the gods.
#donotpanic
#donotbefrustrated
#donotbeworried

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
am a fresh graduate bro. I graduated hitch freely... Stream 2 is not necessarily for those with issues graduating. It's most probably more of fate. So stream one ain't in any way better than stream 2.
My2kobo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Slimfitdiva(f): 3:24pm On May 14, 2016
Dolypson04:
So where do you have in mind maybe we can go together. Just you and me wink So where do you have in mind maybe we can go together. Just you and me
Aks dear.....I pray ooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lowen(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2016
Hi guys...new man here...what's going on about call-up...am tired mennnn...this tory don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ long ooo...sombody should av goten this letter na
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2016
Primusinterpares:
#donotpanic
#donotbefrustrated
#donotbeworried

lol.I know we are going next week.They have no excuse.Even with the incoming strike.But they need to apologise.They've just been playing on our intelligence
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:25pm On May 14, 2016
ray4000:

@ray pls call the man make we hear Wetin ego tell u! I 4 use my own anger call am but sadly *shakes head* I don use all my credit suscribe for data for I can be online on nairaland and be refreshing my dash board...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:

Cc

Fraiser
SMartins1

barongmj et all
Good job.
But please don't bombard him with calls.
Give him space, so that he won't stop picking your calls when we need him most.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 3:26pm On May 14, 2016
ray4000:

Yes. Pls call the number, and I encourage everyone to do same.

But the guy was very nice to me, he settled down and was explaining everything to me. I never expected that, i was expecting him to be rude so that I will insult the hell out-of him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.