Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (985043 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Olorunleke001:

Just like dadizgurl, I'm also a prospective stream 2 corp member with state choices Kaduna, Akwa-ibom, Ogun and Kwara state. My number 08032372449.

Guyz stop bombarding this trend with football talks...let's focus on the main reason this trend was created. There are lots of soccer groups on nairaland for those kinds of discussion.

The change you desire begins with you...

#HappyWaiting
#NYSC2016AStream2

Bro.. The purpose of talking about soccer and movies is to ease off pressure and let time fly.

If all we do all day is to talk about what NYSC did and didn't do, 21st of May will never come early enough, it'll be like sitting, doing nothing and waiting for your water to boil, it'll take forever.

Hence, anything that can take our mind off NYSC wahalla and ease it, is welcome... And for me, it's GOT and soccer!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hardiodun(f): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sammiel:

how did you come about this list of states and what is the source? It sounds very interesting though but how sure are you about the info? I'm kinda curious about it.
Eeeeeeeeeh, my brother, u don't knw daudae1? Dat means u prolly just joined us here and not from GC. Daudae has been feeding us with authentic info from the days of April 1st timetable, so no cause for alarm bruv, his info are always 'confam'.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
gammarays:

Papa:when are u going for ur service?

Me:febuary ending sir

Papa:how far ur nysc stuff?

Me:shifted to end of may

Papa:so,which state did they post u to?

Me:nna eeh,shifted to april 27th

Papa:i hear say dem don post,why u no wan call me?

Me:chai!,dem talk say na may 27th o for stream 2

Papa:this boy,this ur cock and bull stories don tire me,are u sure u've graduated?

I don tire o

I rep FUTO
Sokoto,niger,osun,cross river
Prefered state:sokoto or niger cos i wan run comot east dey far from home.

I swear this is soo me grin grin
After telling everyone that cares to listen in ma neighbouhood that i'll be going for camp, now dem go dey look me with one kind eye like say i drop out from uni

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
One of my frnd dat didn't pay received notificatn 4 stream2

roughdiamond:
Please did anyone among those who didn't pay receive the notification for Stream 2?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by daudae1: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
To clear the Air..There wunt be Batch C this year and Batch B 2016 will camp after Batch B 2015 POP...Batch B 2015 POP is NOVEMBER 2016.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
ukjerry:

lol... yeah, I know.

but ever since she got her own apartment at V. I, person no wan kon here word for her oo

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.... We might move 2geda duo if eventually nysc troway us 4 d same state
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
LeoFish92:
[b]Initially, I was among those condemning people spreading false rumors about our beloved stream 2 but all changed on Friday when I encountered a Co tenant who works with nysc Abuja, he comes home once in a while to see his family, he was about to enter his car when I bumped onto him, greeted him, he asked me where I was posted, I told him I'm among stream 2, the man simply replied that There's no stream 2, I showed him the SMS sent by nysc, he said OK, entered his car and zoomed off, seemed like he was in a hurry,

Troubled by what he said I waited till evening for him to come back, I and my friend who just passed out (2015 batch B) went to his apartment, my friend who bought wine wanted to show appreciation to the man for helping him secure the state of his choice state, luckily he was around, after showing appreciation and exchanging pleasantries, I raised the issue of stream 2 again, he said he's surprised by the SMS I showed him, said in the last board meeting they held, they made provisions for 150,000 corp members, the federal government released funds for just about 59,000 corpers, the rest were pushed to stream 2, I then asked him if we will really move by May, he said he would need to confirm, he made a call to one Oga at the top in their office, after the call he said UNLESS THE FEDERAL GOVT RELEASED THE MONEY BEFORE THEN, THAT WE WILL BE MERGED WITH BATCH B,.....

AND HE SAID THE POSSIBILITY OF THE GOVT RELEASING THAT MONEY IS VERY SLIM.. ... So guys, don't antagonize or cast aspersions on those that say we will camp by July, because from the information at hand, we are heading to that direction and only our prayers can save us [/b]

[size=24pt]Warris all this biko??!!!![/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed why do people just derive joy in giving bad news? eehn embarassed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
cynthiaezebaby:
hello all the steam 2,hope we are ready for the camp

nne prepare ke!!... i still dey flex o, na may 13th i go begin go shopping
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Rosey33(f): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rrankdonga:
lemme help daudae1 to re-echo the apology, he wasn't directing it to you. No vex abeg.

apology accepted. tnx
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by candiceJ(f): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sir CrazyMan, please can u kindly unban my real account, i dont see wat i did wrong. What's anti spam please? name is candiceJay
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
roughdiamond:
Please did anyone among those who didn't pay receive the notification for Stream 2?
Yes I did receive
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CrazyMan(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
candiceJ:
Sir CrazyMan, please can u kindly unban my real account, i dont see wat i did wrong. What's anti spam please? name is candiceJay
The anti-spam bot is an auto/robot mod that moderates every board on NL, and as a robot, it sometimes marks post that broke no rules as spam and bans the user. Whenever that happens attach a link to your profile and table your complain so that it will be much easier for us to unban you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dejiconde(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Am Deji, stream2 kwara, Ekiti, kaduna, edo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Subpatra: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
daudae1:
STATES TO HOLD STREAM TWO CAMP ARE KADUNA,RIVERS, OGUN,DELTA,BORNO,ENUGU,AKWAIBOM,AND KWARA. ALL STREAM 2 MOST HAVE ATLEAST 1 OF THESE STATES ON THEIRB CHOICES,IF U HAVE ONLI ONE THEN AUTOMATICALLY THAT WILL BE YOUR STATE OF DEPLOYMENT. THESE STATES ARE THE ONES MOST CHOOSED BY PCM THATS Y DEY HAVE 2STREAMS..ASK YOUR SELF IF THERE IS NO MONEY HOW WILL FG BE PAYING STREAM 1 AFTER CAMP? SIMPLE REASONING....

Well said, but I will like you to provide answers to these questions.

1. Are you saying those that will serve in Adamawa and other North-East states (except Borno that is included in your list) that are affected by insurgency and therefore will not hold orientation camp in such states are in stream1?

2. If your answer to the above is Yes, then have you seen or heard of any 2016A PCM posted to the "insurgency states"?

3. If your answer to question 1 is No, then are you saying no PCM will be posted to Adamawa and other "insurgency states" except Borno?

I await your response.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
dejiconde:
Am Deji, stream2 kwara, Ekiti, kaduna, edo

Welcum Sir...nice 2 av yhu here
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by budosky(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Northkendal:
where in kwara?

Ilorin.. Tanke area
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Pinkyberry2(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
stream two.. ABUJA, KADUNA, LAGOS, ENUGU... this delay is becoming frustrating. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Olurashy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
daudae1:
STATES TO HOLD STREAM TWO CAMP ARE KADUNA,RIVERS, OGUN,DELTA,BORNO,ENUGU,AKWAIBOM,AND KWARA. ALL STREAM 2 MOST HAVE ATLEAST 1 OF THESE STATES ON THEIRB CHOICES,IF U HAVE ONLI ONE THEN AUTOMATICALLY THAT WILL BE YOUR STATE OF DEPLOYMENT. THESE STATES ARE THE ONES MOST CHOOSED BY PCM THATS Y DEY HAVE 2STREAMS..ASK YOUR SELF IF THERE IS NO MONEY HOW WILL FG BE PAYING STREAM 1 AFTER CAMP? SIMPLE REASONING....

hello bro.... plz am asking out of curiosity, I know noone can change whatsoever plan God have for someone... when I checked the unapproved CUL... I was posted to Enugu (stream 2), do u think Enugu will also come to past? due to the fact that stream 2 came to past, I shouldn't have bothered to ask this question but I chose Kano too but I want to stay at enugu. thank u as I awaits ur reply.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by candiceJ(f): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
CrazyMan:

The anti-spam bot is an auto/robot mod that moderates every board on NL, and as a robot, it sometimes marks post that broke no rules as spam and bans the user. Whenever that happens attach a link to your profile and table your complain so that it will be much easier for us to unban you.

I believe dis is d link to d account https://www.nairaland.com/candicejay . I dont know if i got that right but i was banned for no reason. I had to create a new account, please do help
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sammiel: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
hardiodun:
Eeeeeeeeeh, my brother, u don't knw daudae1? Dat means u prolly just joined us here and not from GC. Daudae has been feeding us with authentic info from the days of April 1st timetable, so no cause for alarm bruv, his info are always 'confam'.
Ok then.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by nurmanteasynoni: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Walahi,, i for know say all this suspense go dey ni,, i for don check that unapproved CUL that time abeg,, kai,,
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Olorunleke001: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jamesdman:

Bro.. The purpose of talking about soccer and movies is to ease off pressure and let time fly.

If all we do all day is to talk about what NYSC did and didn't do, 21st of May will never come early enough, it'll be like sitting, doing nothing and waiting for your water to boil, it'll take forever.

Hence, anything that can take our mind off NYSC wahalla and ease it, is welcome... And for me, it's GOT and soccer!!!

And how do you want the ladies in house feel about this? Don't you think that will bore them away from this trend?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Honeybash(f): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2016
fasting and prayer now necessary
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Olorunleke001:

And how do you want the ladies in house feel about this? Don't you think that will bore them away from this trend?

It isn't just soccer..

We talk about movies too.

Plus, the ladies are free to talk about anything that interests them, we'll contribute accordingly.

It so much better than typing up and analyzing unfounded and annoying rumors.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
stream two.. ABUJA, KADUNA, LAGOS, ENUGU... this delay is becoming frustrating. angry undecided

welcome. nice choice of states... am guessing u registered on the 1st day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aieboocaar(m): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Jamesdman:

It isn't just soccer..

We talk about movies too.

Plus, the ladies are free to talk about anything that interests them, we'll contribute accordingly.

It so much better than typing up and analyzing unfounded and annoying rumors.

spot on!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Honeybash(f): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Sunnepa17:

My dear no give ya sef HBP ooo. Ɖɨs lyf is 2 small 2 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fink wot doesn't worth it.
Oya take ɖɨs chilled maltina 2 cool ur body
thanks jare but all dis rumours fit kill person
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by blikani(f): 1:34am On Apr 25, 2016
hi... am stream 2. chose Abuja, Akwa ibom, kaduna, Enugu I jes hope all dese joining batch B gist isn't for real...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CrazyMan(m): 4:57am On Apr 25, 2016
candiceJ:

I believe dis is d link to d account https://www.nairaland.com/candicejay . I dont know if i got that right but i was banned for no reason. I had to create a new account, please do help
You've been unbanned.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ladycomfort(f): 5:01am On Apr 25, 2016
daudae1:
To clear the Air..There wunt be Batch C this year and Batch B 2016 will camp after Batch B 2015 POP...Batch B 2015 POP is NOVEMBER 2016.
. Please what will happen to those posted to borno , will they camp in borno?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by inspire700(m): 5:38am On Apr 25, 2016
so while we patiently wait for may21st, can we get to know much about what we will b doing during our service year starting from 3wks camping....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by inspire700(m): 5:40am On Apr 25, 2016
lollydope over to u my sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.