Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! (685 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by vchykp(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Let's shear our view about this topic, both guys and ladies, To the guys first "what turns you off in a lady" and to the ladies "what is that thing that totally turns you off in a guy"?

I'll start 1st.. I'm a guy, and what turns me off is..

1) DIRTINESS: those girls that leave armpit hair which sometimes make their cloth turn brown in the armpit, long dirty nails and oozing pu**y, mehn that's a total turn off for me

2) FAT: I aint a fan of fat babes, lock us both in a room for 2months and you'll come back and meet her the way you left her, that big tommy no dey sweet me at all, I fit manage suck her nipps sha #lol#

3) DEMANDING: this is the one I can't manage, I hate girls that demand a lot, they are those babe you meet in the morning, she accepts your proposal in the afternoon and ask for recharge card in the evening, this set of babes will always claim they love you as long as recharge card and money for hair keeps coming in, Never expect them to give you pu**y except you are ready to break up.

4) NOT SOCIAL: that particular babe who will always hide at you back when you tell her to come and say hi to your friends, which makes me wonder if my friends are vampire, when you hang out with her and friends, she'll prefer using a different table or won't go out with you at all... #SMH 4 village girls

5) FORMING: those babes that form a lot, this are the ones I will never talk to, talk more of asking them out, I love real people, be yourself and act your wage.

This 5 things turns me off in a lady, which will never make me wanna get down with her, add yours..
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2016
- Unintelligence
- Parasitism
- Ugliness
- Lacking in grace
- Unfaithfulness
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by Rexhenrex(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by slim19(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Ugly/smelling kitten
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
I'm a perfectionist... a little mistake of a man can greatly discourage me immediately...

- he talk nonsense, off topic when he reply..

- he doesn't cut his nails & he always wear same shirt all d time..

-acting up like a kid..

-his mood swing..

-indecisive..

-a brokeass but pretend to be somebody.

-halitosis & smelly underarm..yuck!

And goes on and on...
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by SaintAlbert53: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Op i hail o
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Some posterş already said my mind.
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2016
[email] ugly face and dirtiness [/email]

1 Like

Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by george93(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2016
1) the non intelligent ones
2) the loquacious ones
3) the fat ones
4) shapeless ones (i like those ones with ukwu nweri nti n moderately big boobs)
5) too short ones
6) non God fearing ones
7) those that apply heavy makeup
cool i detest DIRTY LADIES

1 Like

Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by SaintAlbert53: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
I'm a perfectionist... a little mistake of a man can greatly discourage me immediately...

-acting up like a kid..

-his mood swing..

-indecisive..

-halitosis..

And goes on and on...
then you need a man like Oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by Young03(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
promise and fail
childishness

demanding

etc
Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Why are the posters above all guys. Where are d ladies.

1 Like

Re: Turn-off Point In Both Guys And Ladies..! by vchykp(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

-acting up like a kid..

-his mood swing..

-indecisive..

-halitosis & smelly underarm..yuck!

And goes on and on...

I no knw say babes too dey get choice ooo #lmao

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Rigth Girl To Mary / See How Much This Video Vixen/olosho Is Making / The World We Live In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.