Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You Like This? -- LMAO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You Like This? -- LMAO (1368 Views)

Photo: When Your Barber Got A Phd In Barbing. / See The International Barber That Barbs With Axe And Hammer(photos) / Female Barbs Hair For Korede Bello As He Feels Excited(photos+vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You Like This? -- LMAO by marked10(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with this barber and for me i will never go there again if he does this to me.

Anyway - Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You LIke This?

hahahahahaha more photos here http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/will-you-still-visit-your-barber-if-he.html

Re: Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You Like This? -- LMAO by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2016
When your barber has an M.B.A in barbery and hair-cut affairs cheesy
Re: Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You Like This? -- LMAO by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2016
He better return the currency I paid him. On a second note, the barber looks a psycho patient.
Re: Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You Like This? -- LMAO by Kezifils(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Where una dey dey when this picture and other dey 1st circulate? Old and stale
Re: Will You Still Visit Your Barber If He Barbs You Like This? -- LMAO by marked10(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44 ati obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Rhiannah Shows Off Pierced Tip In See Through Dress (see Photo) / The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage ‘ Stripped Naked’ By Angry Fan, Blames Her For Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.