Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army (14856 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Chigold101(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2016
PRESS RELEASE

Boko Haram Now Gives Loans To Youth As Bait For Membership

It has come to the knowledge of the Defence Headquarters that Boko Haram terrorists have now devised another means of recruiting unsuspecting youths into their fold. In this clandestine dispensation, Boko Haram terrorists have resorted to providing loans to young entrepreneurs and artisans in the North East as a way of inducing them for recruitment.
The major targets of the unholy business engagement are youths in the North East, especially the butchers, traders, tailors, beauticians and other vocational entrepreneurs who could be easily enticed with such loan without paying attention to sundry inherent dangers associated with the acceptance of such goodies from this satanic group or unfamiliar source. After such loans, the beneficiaries are given the option of either joining the group or risk being killed if they fail to pay the loan as at when due, whereas the payment has been surreptitiously programmed to fail by the benefactor, the Boko Haram.

It is pertinent to state that having been effectively decimated and degraded, the remnant or surviving splinter groups of Boko Haram are desperate to recruit more people into their ranks and files as a result of sustained onslaught against them by the troops. The Defence Headquarters hereby advises the general public, especially those in the North East, to constantly be weary and conscious of various tactics of the desperate Boko Haram. They should be guided to avoid loan or financial assistance from non-conventional source but from conventional financial institutions such as banks, organised trade unions or institutionalised savings and loans establishments. Acting otherwise may lead to painful and untimely death from the blood-thirsty Boko Haram terrorists.

Brig Gen RABE ABUBAKAR Acting Director Defence Information

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=838936186218708&id=354312648014400&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.838936186218708%3Atl_objid.838936186218708%3Athid.354312648014400%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A7282001392064699787&__tn__=%2As
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by taiyesoul(f): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Since the Federal Government of Nigeria had refused to fulfil the N5000 stipend it promised giving the youths,i think Boko Haram is taking Buhari's place instead.SMH

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by KissCODE(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Humnnnn...

This is somehow.

But where did BH get the money they are giving out as loan?

This is somehow ohhhh!

Modified:
Anyway... Let me see Lalasticlala mynd44 & seun have to say about this before i make my comment

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2016
It is one strategy that works effectively well for rebel groups as a recruitment incentive all over the world. Some recruitments are secured with plates of rice or tubers of yam. It works superbly because the targets are sunk in government-induced squalor. Why are there some many child rebel trainees especially in African dilapidated regions? Biting hunger and acute illiteracy.

You still wonder why insurgency thrives most in areas of high illiteracy and staggering poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by KissCODE(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2016
taiyesoul:
Since the Federal Government of Nigeria had refused to fulfil the N5000 stipend it promised giving the youths,i think Boko Haram is taking Buhari's place instead.SMH
grin grin grin....

You funny oh...

I comment my reserve sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Chigold101(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Federal government must rise up to do something about this economic hardship. If bh has gne this far then it means it has gone beyond guns & bombs...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Chigold101(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2016
taiyesoul:
well... If the youths know the implications, they wont even touch bh loan with the longest stick.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Chigold101(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2016
KissCODE:

Anyway... Let me see Lalasticlala mynd44 & seun have to say about this before i make my comment
so if they dont comment u wont comment? Lolzzzz
U go wait tire be that.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by misscall247: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Buhari will deny it
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
At the root of most acts of terrorism is poverty. So, this is really no news.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by millionboi(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
We know thy r d boko harams
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by 5starmilitant: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Before BH use to be only smoke (benson&hedges), but not anymore. cry cry cry

North & poverty belike.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's the duties of the Nigerian Government to convince them not to join with basic amenities, jobs creations etc.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by skimarvel: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Then use funds to Retrieve them!!!
who e epp telling us?
BH TAKING THE PLACE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!!
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
am perhaps amazed by these youth ignorance, well, as the saying goes, poverty is a DISEASE.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by kurt09(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Updating my ..
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by MadCow1: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where can I obtain the recruitment form abeg? grin

I need like 50 Million naira Loan..

And if I cant pay, na just to fake my death via suicide Bombing.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nairadays: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
shocked shocked bad loans, only to be repaid with your life. shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by zangiff(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
then the Nigerian Army should also recruit the youth too

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok

- we cut off fuel supplies in the country through the systematic scarcity of the product in the country. Yet, they have the guts to fight.
- we pick up some politicians for trial and yet they are waxing stronger.
- we change our engagement yet they are still holding the girls.
- we plan to introduce Yuan, yet they are quick to sell off their dollars and low demand.
- we informed the banks to report daily to CBN and any suspicious transactions, they want to dispose their cash to youths, we are watching.

They should not worry, America is coming big time .... grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by prinsam30: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
nothing last forever, the end has come for them
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Chanchit: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abeg how I fit access the loan? Since na loan dem wan take recruit, na them go taya.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Almajiri1: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
They would get an army of New recruits if they venture in southern part of Nigeria. How are we even sure they are currently not recruiting in south as we type away?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Cause trouble, cause trouble
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Ma fo anybody loju
Ki gbogbo yin gboju
Ma fo anybody loju
Cause trouble
Wo! ban jawon si one time
Me i no be dull guy
2:30 ni call time
Awon eruku pon ta
Who they won dey form for
Black Mercedes convoy
I don’t roll with fvck boys
Omota to’n wo tom ford
Wo! They know that am worldwide
And the local champion
Music wa nutritious
It consist of calcium
See zanotti sandals
Awon kosi Dunlop
Awon bvtches pon gan
Lati eko de london
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by pat077: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
I taught bokoharam has been technically defeated...
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by 5starmilitant: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
Almajiri1:
They would get an army of New recruits if they venture in southern part of Nigeria. How are we even sure they are currently not recruiting in south as we type away?
[/s]

Oboy park well. As if we don't know the North is the Leicester city of hunger and poverty in Nigeria. I say it again, park well.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nawao. Boko haram, very soon them go start use free smoke enlist boys
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Leeeekeeee: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please house, how do I get the loan

If the govt can't keep to their promise of 5k, it would be better i seek Loan from Bokoharam but as an Igbo man, they will have to release the loan first before I join them shocked shocked...
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Drsheddy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
H
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by amtaken(f): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's adding up now:

The Fulani herdsmen (new name for Boko) give their cows to the butchers 'for free' and recruit them afterwards.

Ok!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen Should Resign – Lawyers / We Are Convinced PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election –Bode George / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Tribunal Delivers Judgement Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.