Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army (14857 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by deramos23: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Federal govt should do something to alleviate the suffering of the poor masses.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by abduljabbar4(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
5starmilitant:
Before BH use to be only smoke (benson&hedges), but not anymore. cry cry cry

North & poverty belike.
But the richest man in Africa is from the North and YOUR president is also from the North
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by abduljabbar4(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
5starmilitant:
[s][/s]

Oboy park well. As if we don't know the North is the Leicester city of hunger and poverty in Nigeria. I say it again, park well.

I would rather die of hunger and poverty than to sell hard drugs and fake/stolen materials to people. @almajiri1 don't mind this guy.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Almajiri1: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I would rather die of hunger and poverty than to sell hard drugs and fake/stolen materials to people. @almajiri1 don't mind this guy.
I won't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Rexyl(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
until the hidden sponsors are fished out and wiped off boko haram will continue to exist in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Tribunal Delivers Judgement Friday / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.