Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right (4763 Views)

Foreign Girls Are The Best / How Foreign Girls Ask If You Have A Girlfriend Vs Naija Girls (pic) / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2016
I for one cannot be involved romantically with a lady who isn't my tribe, talkless of another nationality. But that being said if you compare our ladies in mental and behavioural charateristics to women from other non conservative climes. You would admit a typical nigerian lady is daft and mentally inept.

the beliefs , the abilty to reason or hold conversations, the overall mentality of most of our ladies are down right crappy . There is serious need for improvement. A test of this theory is to add up a foreign lady and a nigerian and chat. You would realise that most aren't able to have a conversation on even simple issues of gossip talkless of intelligent discourse.

This doesn't apply to all nigerian ladies as I have spoken to many whom I couldn't match their intellect and our friendship was a blast. But must be said that a vast majority are mentally repressed.

In my own opinion , nigerian ladies are the most beautiful in the world especially my tribe. But asides the looks and their percieved street smartness when it comes to defrauding men emotionally and financially. They aren't up to scratch.

The way they were brought up could be a factor , where most nigerian ladies are quick to assume u wanna date her or ask her out once u start a conversation, thus in trying to be defensive she represses her reasoning in order not to appear intrested in you.

I think the above might be true because these same girls can discuss for affrica in their hostels or in familiar suroundings. Anyway arguements and intelligent discourse which shouldn't necessarily be based on emotional issues do help mental development.

I like the intellect of foreign girls, I love their reasoning. I love our nigerian ladies for their looks and street smart . But if the could get alittle bit more smarter and mentally capable. Foriegn girls could and would have nothing on you.

Please to hold an open mind to sexual orientation or feminism which many do isn't the intellect we talking about cos those ones are deluded on foreign propaganda and identity crisis

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by searchng4love: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
don't worry....Nigerian ladies are generally a put-off with their attitude and behaviour....even offshore they are easy to recognise by the way they seem to keep their noses in the air as if there's something awesome that they have the monopoly of. even though we most times do all the spending... they work hard at being idle and a burden generally.... imagine toasting a babe...instead of her to politely or firmly say no...she goes ahead to rain insults as if she just received the license to insult you without limits.... "Oori ise eeyan niise eranko, ase nkan to da naa wu e... eyan tan bo to nbo aja," yoruba babes, Others "chai I don suffer, na me you this thing dey follow talk?" "Thunder fire you" etc, Some will just start playing hard to get that by the time the silly man who's got time to pursue her will end up dumping her because she must have fallen below expectations drastically...just like lindaikeji and Sesan....

Cruzita though seems to be in a different class except for the Rev Fr.'s Microphone issues on val's day.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by cruzita(f): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2016
I hear you
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Yes we are dumb

we even smell

How do you guys cope with us?

Other men would have dumped our fake asses since before Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Op, you are not just a tribalistic mofo- but you're a deluded tribalist.

"You cannot date someone who isn't from the same tribe as you"

Yet you use those rotten fingers of yours to type this shit about ladies being smart or intellectually sound?

Work on your own mentality first, while you're at it, take an iq test.

I know the results already!

5 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Adaeze003(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Silly boys...
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by searchng4love: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes we are dumb we even smell How do you guys cope with us? Other men would have dumped our fake asses since before Christ.
Nigerian ladies are NOT dumb...they just need to understand that incompatibility should not bring verbal violence, while men should learn to take a NO for NO. We need to build relationships based on civility and mutual respect. Attitude is very important.

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2016
ihope one day the will evolve mentally, kudos to the smart ones.

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2016
evegran:

Yet you use those rotten fingers of yours to type this shit about ladies being smart or intellectually sound?

and see a perfect example of the idiocy I was talking about. My choice on relationships and tribe is my business. Dat u do otherwise could be a result of the idiocy in ur dna which allows a nobody question her betters.

We know ur type . So before I wash you down go and face ur average existence. See who is talking about IQ. I doubt you know the full meaning.

Daft aand limited

3 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2016
evegran:

I would not expect a dullard to comprehend a post that is clearly beyond your level. So this girl leave the matter for people who can understand a post. Don't disgrace urself further by appearin on this thread.

Am sure tonto dike or linda ikeji is trending somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
searchng4love:

Nigerian ladies are NOT dumb...they just need to understand that incompatibility should not bring verbal violence, while men should learn to take a NO for NO. We need to build relationships based on civility and mutual respect. Attitude is very important.
Go and marry a foreign wife and stop explaining gibberish to me.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
and see a perfect example of the idiocy I was talking about. My choice on relationships and tribe is my business. Dat u do otherwise could be a result of the idiocy in ur dna which allows a nobody question her betters.

We know ur type . So before I wash you down go and face ur average existence. See who is talking about IQ. I doubt you know the full meaning.

Daft aand limited
You like creating controversial threads!
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2016
cassieblake:
You like creating controversial threads!
arguements and discourse is good for the mind. Plus what I said is true. Its an area for improvement. Foreign ladies complain about the ego of nigerian men and our over sensitivness . If that is said. By ur own experiences with us . Isn't that statement true ? dat u agree with that does it mean hatred for nigerian men. My post didn't generalise for the general population of nigerian women. I mentioned exceptions. And if you do a survey you woould realise my asspertions weren't malicious.

That girl has issues and thus wanted to display. Thus my response. I might be controversial by topic by I always know where am coming from

2 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by joey150(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2016
What shall it profit a guy in ebonyi or oshogbo or jigawa to screm team foregin girls!

Most of you saying that crap have never even been to Ghana..

Wake up from your delusions please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ireneony(f): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2016
Nigerin women are like every other foreign ladies. The men are too quick to judge them, but Nigerian men forget so soon that the characteristics commonly found in a Nigerian woman is due to culture and environment influence.
Let me stop here, i got no time to write an essay grin
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
Nigerin women are like every other foreign ladies. The men are too quick to judge them, but Nigerian men forget so soon that the characteristics commonly found in a Nigerian woman is due to culture and environment influence.

You're so beautiful yet so destructible

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ireneony(f): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

You're so beautiful yet so destructible
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
I aptly mentioned the environmetal influence as a factor in my post and still went further to implore a change. Even ladies from ghana and SA can challenge one mentally than the average nigerian lady. There are exceptions as I mentioned. I beleieve its an area for changes. Dats why I earlier stated that I will rather be with a nigerian lady ten times over than a foreign one. But we can't ignore the area a nigerian one is clearly lacking. Mental repressiveness

2 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
joey150:
What shall it profit a guy in ebonyi or oshogbo or jigawa to screm team foregin girls!

Most of you saying that crap have never even been to Ghana..

Wake up from your delusions please
since you have been to ghana. Please what was your experience with their ladies in comparison with their nigerian counterparts.

Do educate us in oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
Should I explain?
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ireneony(f): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Should I explain?
yes undecided
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by joey150(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
since you have been to ghana. Please what was your experience with their ladies in comparison with their nigerian counterparts.

Do educate us in oshogbo
this is how i spot olodo's.

Where in that post did i mention that i have been to Ghana?

And thanks for asking i have been to Europe before.. And they dont "freak" me... I'll still pick a naija girl over them.

And please learn to read and understand..highly important. I would have explained in oshogbo..but sadly i dont know how.
Have a nice day!
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by MrCork: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I for one cannot be involved romantically with a lady who isn't my tribe, talkless of another nationality. But that being said if you compare our ladies in mental and behavioural charateristics to women from other non conservative climes. You would admit a typical nigerian lady is daft and mentally inept.

the beliefs , the abilty to reason or hold conversations, the overall mentality of most of our ladies are down right crappy . There is serious need for improvement. A test of this theory is to add up a foreign lady and a nigerian and chat. You would realise that most aren't able to have a conversation on even simple issues of gossip talkless of intelligent discourse.

This doesn't apply to all nigerian ladies as I have spoken to many whom I couldn't match their intellect and our friendship was a blast. But must be said that a vast majority are mentally repressed.

In my own opinion , nigerian ladies are the most beautiful in the world especially my tribe. But asides the looks and their percieved street smartness when it comes to defrauding men emotionally and financially. They aren't up to scratch.

The way they were brought up could be a factor , where most nigerian ladies are quick to assume u wanna date her or ask her out once u start a conversation, thus in trying to be defensive she represses her reasoning in order not to appear intrested in you.

I think the above might be true because these same girls can discuss for affrica in their hostels or in familiar suroundings. Anyway arguements and intelligent discourse which shouldn't necessarily be based on emotional issues do help mental development.

I like the intellect of foreign girls, I love their reasoning. I love our nigerian ladies for their looks and street smart . But if the could get alittle bit more smarter and mentally capable. Foriegn girls could and would have nothing on you.

Please to hold an open mind to sexual orientation or feminism which many do isn't the intellect we talking about cos those ones are deluded on foreign propaganda and identity crisis

angry
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
yes undecided
stay tuned. tongue
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2016
I got pissed half way reading... Why will u even call a woman daft in the first place? #pause >>>>>> Continue

I have been to few countries and interacted with women from different parts of the world and I can tell u that your post lacks credibility and as such also an insult to an average Nigerian woman.

Secondly, you are biased by tribalising your post as well.

So I won't argue with ur senseless post, it's just another thread added to the list of useless threads opened daily on this forum.
angry

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2016
joey150:
this is how i spot olodo's.

Where in that post did i mention that i have been to Ghana?

And thanks for asking i have been to Europe before.. And they dont "freak" me... I'll still pick a naija girl over them.

And please learn to read and understand..highly important. I would have explained in oshogbo..but sadly i dont know how.
Have a nice day!
go and read my post oh ye asslicker . And you will understand and cower in shame.
Instaed of u to read before you commented , u decided to comment before understanding
Is there a price to be won ?
You have been to europe. Oya come and collect the belt you won.
Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I got pissed half way reading... Why will u even call a woman daft in the first place? #pause
read it in context not literally. The daftness was explained

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by MrCork: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:

..see yor potato head like Dragon fly.....have u been to London?..have u been outside Nigeria? ..U sound like a typical Nigeria idol reject...of cousre foreign girls and 10times better than Nigerian girls & if u dont belif me..how comes NIgerian girls are all ways Gold digger and how comes they all ways prefer we Londoners any day.....berrra than u home base people?(no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by searchng4love: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
I think we have an agreement here. But we want OUR women back.
ireneony:
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

..see yor potato head like Dragon fly.....have u been to London?..have u been outside Nigeria? ..U sound like a typical Nigeria idol reject...of cousre foreign girls and 10times better than Nigerian girls & if u dont belif me..how comes NIgerian girls are all ways Gold digger and how comes they all ways prefer we Londoners any day.....berrra than u home base people?(no oofeinse) angry
you must be at a yabaleft replica in london. Go take ur pills and lie down young man. No oofeinse
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ireneony(f): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I aptly mentioned the environmetal influence as a factor in my post and still went further to implore a change. Even ladies from ghana and SA can challenge one mentally than the average nigerian lady. There are exceptions as I mentioned. I beleieve its an area for changes. Dats why I earlier stated that I will rather be with a nigerian lady ten times over than a foreign one. But we can't ignore the area a nigerian one is clearly lacking. Mental repressiveness
put it into mind that Nigerian men also have their fare share in the way Nigerian women behaves. The average Nigerian man likes showing off, even foreign women can attest to this..
So u see, the problems are mostly from the men and high rate of poverty inclusive.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by searchng4love: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Go and marry a foreign wife and stop explaining gibberish to me.
Now this is exactly what we're saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuudity Parade,miss Bumbum Contestants File Out In Bikini / (adults Only) Sex Mates Meet Here / Guys Which Is Your Type Of Bumbum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.