Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,800,048 members, 6,692,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 11:30 PM

I Want 4 People To Join Me In Helping Lives! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want 4 People To Join Me In Helping Lives! (516 Views)

Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him / Government To Sanction Health Practitioners Prioritizing Money Over Saving Lives / Save Lives First In Emergency - Adewole, Health Minister To Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want 4 People To Join Me In Helping Lives! by Ruzuman: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016
‪#‎HelpingLives‬ is an initiative committed to helping people's lives in the three major areas of their needs vis -
Health, Wealth and Affordable and Quality Education.
Achieving a combination of these 3 seems a herculean task. But at our organization, no feat is too high to surmount. The idea is grand, and we have a number of product ranges all tied together by their capacity to change lives.
Deeply entrenched in every human being is a desire to help others. Helping Lives, offers an amazing opportunity to be a part of people's financial success, healthy living and education while you also achieve amazing results for yourself. Helping Lives is a revolution and it exists as a loyalty plan for everyone who seeks to help others live healthier and wealthier via our amazing product, Ruzu Bitters.
If you buy a bottle of Ruzu, or any of our other range of products, you will be joining helping lives and you will be a part of this amazing journey. If you want to do good and make money at the same time, look no further, #helpinglives is here!
In the next few weeks, we’ll be looking at how people have benefited from helping lives or extended the platform to help other lives. Follow me on this journey! Contact me to get started:
www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrew and register
Whatsapp:+2348055279619
Call: +2348120466890

(1) (Reply)

Which Part Of The Body Is This Dude Building / 6 Signs That Your Vagina Is In Serious Danger / Smoking ‘damages Sperm, Reducing Chances Of Fertilization’ – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.