Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death (9268 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by BabaOlu(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2009
Pls read the gist in the following links. It's quite revealing.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1891.html

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1939.html

Happy reading.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by otokx(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2009
knowledge is indeed power.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Afam(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
Interesting articles. As the writer stated, many journalists in Nigeria cannot publish what their ogas in their companies want them to publish and that is a shame.

Thanks for the internet sha.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hmmm. . . . . this is some devastating sturv. . . . all Nairalanders should be mandated to read this. . . . I hope it will make the front page. . .
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by MrCrackles(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2009
Some deep stuff. . Wow, i feel like i know everything about some shady stuff relating to politics and people in Nigeria - Past&Present
Moshood Fayemiwo is some deep fella man!

Ibime:

I hope it will make the front page. . .

Seconded!
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Eziachi: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
QUOTE FROM THE WRITE-UP
If you own a house, you go into any room. You tell your tenants where they have as their own place. You don’t jump anyhow. They collected the keys from Obasanjo. That’s what they did. The Southerners are tenants in Nigeria, the Northerners are the landlords.

Where are one Nigeria till eternity bridgage? Come out and defend your country.
You have heard it from a man that saw for himself what one Nigeria is all about. There is one landlord and the rest of you and your elite are just tenants and its called second colonialism. For the people of what is called Nigeria to ever move forward, Nigeria need to be broken to separate these rogues. Then let everyone should go home and manage their number of rogues.
The lesser concentration of rogue in one place, the better chance in combating them and their activities.

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud since civilization but give this article just few day, the normal abnesia will set in and they will all forget.

Long live Biafra!!
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Epiphany(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hmmmm, No comment!
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
So Florence Ita-Giwa is Dele Giwa's widow?

I wonder how I missed that.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by MrCrackles(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2009
Dang, that interview is deep. . . . .I have been reading up shit all over the place since!
I am gonna be busy into the night unravelling more about whole story. . . . .I wanna know more! grin
Nigeria is major man. . . . shocked sad
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by presido1: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
They thought I was crazy. They asked if it was going to be through a coup. I said I don’t know but that the man was going to die. And it happened like that. And I made up my mind. From there, we knew they were going to bring… Up till today, Nigerians do not know how Abacha and Abiola died and how they arranged for Obasanjo to become the President. I shall now place that information and the dots to connect it all at your disposal. It was Babangida and the northern oligarchy that planned it all. Obasanjo is just an Uncle Tom. The slave in the house. He is not in the inner caucus of anything. He is a cannon fodder.
You don’t see the names of those Hausa Fulanis who rule Nigeria on the pages of Nigerian newspapers. They do not speak Hausa. They speak Fulfulde. They speak the language of the Fulani. They traced their lineage to Othman (or Usman) Dan Fodio. They are sworn to rule Nigeria from the North until they deep their Koran inside the (ocean) and make all Nigerians to become Moslems. They are still active inside Nigeria today.
Most Yorubas, Urhobo, Edo, Ibos, Deltas, Ijaws, Efik, Ibibio and Nothern Minorities do not know what is happening. There is internal colonialism going on in Nigeria. All the talk of Adamawa, Sokoto, Bauchi is rubbish. There is only one Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.
That is why people much resist the attempt at making our children second class citizens in that country. Awolowo saw it very early in the life of the Republic. Abiola saw it too. When you have your own money, you will have a voice. The only person that they have even been able to buy over is Obasanjo. He is their errand boy.
Hehehehe yet some folks think the Igbo's are the only people that play the second role. "One Nigeria".
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2009
Wonders shall never end in Naija.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2009
wow i've met some of these people and kno their children and grand children CRAZY!!

but i mean these things aren't really surprising

yehh im ready to vote an person who isn't under the norths hold- igboman yoruba-calaba- edo- urhobo even ogoni

if the south isn't ready to unite then ok, lemmi make my millions before the whole country goes to hell

i was born yankee anyways LMFAO
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2009
One nigeria grin cheesy grin !
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

wow i've met some of these people and kno their children and grand children CRAZY!!
but i mean these things aren't really surprising
yehh im ready to vote an person who isn't under the norths hold- igboman yoruba-calaba- edo- urhobo even ogoni
if the south isn't ready to unite then ok, lemmi make my millions before the whole country goes to hell
Hehehe is this a confession or what?.

Well i don't believe the story one bit, how come no ibo man is among the click that kill and torture innocent people.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

Well i don't believe the story one bit, how come no ibo man is among the click that kill and torture innocent people.

Dividends of having no political power grin cheesy
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2009
For eight years that Obasanjo governed, he could not do anything. All these things you are hearing from me, if we were in Nigeria, no newspapers would carry it. This idea of Babangida’s past was what Bola Ige had when he became Attorney-General and Minister of Justice. He had all the papers on Babangida and his gang. He was coming to the U.S. to expose him and they had to kill him. Did you know that?

NAIJA FOR LIFE  grin

You haven’t gone back to Nigeria since you came in 1999.

Yes. And I am never going to go back. I am a U.S. citizen forever.

grin
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

Some of you make me feel ashamed of being a yoruba man, Are you telling me that you can't make that millions without the ibos and hausa's in the same country with you. SMH

asha 80:

[/b]
Dividends of having no political power grin cheesy
Pls explain
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2009
No. Which democracy in which Babangida still rules by proxy? In which David Mark who once said that telephone is not for the poor is leading the senate? Mark who stole the telecommunications sector dry is ruling again in our time. You say that is democracy? You know Muktar, one of the Babangida boys is now at the NSA. The same set of deceptive characters is ruling.

Which democracy? The one in which election results are ready before people go to cast their votes?

grin
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2009
What should we do to earn the respect of the world?

There is no leadership in Nigeria. It is an organized chaotic place. The followership should push for complete reorganization of the country. Northerners demonstrated on June 12 that they cannot release people from servitude voluntarily. They are still in control. I don’t know why we suffer from collective amnesia. Everybody is suffering from attention deficit disorder (ADD). They merely brought Obasanjo to assuage the injustice. Obasanjo was governing but he was not in power. He thanked them for the eight years they gave to him and they said “thank you boy”. That’s all they did (laughs).

If you own a house, you go into any room. You tell your tenants where they have as their own place. You don’t jump anyhow. They collected the keys from Obasanjo. That’s what they did. The Southerners are tenants in Nigeria, the Northerners are the landlords.

So they gave it to Obasanjo, supposedly on behalf of the Yorubas because of the death of Abiola. And then everybody started shouting and said eh! Look at the man who midwife the so-called democracy. Abdulsalami Abubakar, it was Babangida who planted him there. He wanted to retire, Babangida said don’t leave, you will still do one thing for me (laughs). And then Babangida called all the Generals and said they no longer needed to stage coup anymore.

We know who they would want to give power to because results were ready even before elections. That’s because the media is owned by the big guys. Most of the guys in the media are hungry. How much do they pay them? Once you lose your job that’s it. You saw how Godwin Agthey treated Godwin Agbroko. No insurance, nothing. Your family would just suffer. It is just struggle for survival in Nigeria, that’s all.

How many Nigerian newspaper houses have insurance for their workers? Is there any culture of insurance ever in Nigeria? The question is that how many of the journalists are even being paid what they are worth? Everybody is just doing it to put food on the table. Take your children to the school. Everybody is in survival mode. So which media? That’s why they carry same headline all the time (laughs).

Do they even have the money to look for stories? That is why they have myriads of awards. “Governor of the Year”. It’s all rubbish (Laughs). How many of them have the money to investigate stories? Is it Compass that is owned by Gbenga Daniel? People are suffering. Unless you are in government, you have to steal. It is that bad.

That is why I asked why my friend Dr. Fayemi should go and stay in Nigeria. There is no newspaper in Nigeria. Look at the way you guys are serializing the Biography of M.K.O. Abiola. I issued the challenge to Nigerian newspapers to serialize it free. None of them has been able to take up the challenge. Nigeria is a failure. That is why I am one hundred percent behind the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND). I don’t hide it. That is what we need in Nigeria. Until the landlord/tenant relationship between the north and south stops, the problem would continue. The North wants to corner power for life, that is not a nation, even if it happens like that in America, people will fight. You remember how the blacks rejected slavery here.

You dey mind nigerians. grin

No. The brigands are in Abuja. Those leaders in Abuja are the brigands. MEND is what Nigeria deserves. Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable. Should you and I be outside Nigeria if we have good leaders and good governance? If not for divine intervention do you know what Abacha was planning for Nigeria? When I published it that Abacha had stolen three billion were they not calling Razor junk publication?

All the stories that we are just hearing now, do you know that I carried them almost twenty years ago, while the so-called mainstream press were blackmailing me that my stories were junk. If Abacha did not die, would we have known that he coveted 7 billion out of Nigeria? That was a man who spent just five years. Do you know how much Babangida stole in eight years? Do you know how much Obasanjo stole in eight years? Plus the one he stole when he first came? How much were they paying him in the military that could make him own that Otta farm? So we know those who were stealing in Nigeria.

Just give me the opportunity and I would release the list of Nigerians and how much they own in their foreign accounts. When I published it in Razor in 1994, were they not blackmailing me?

All those stories that later came out at Oputa Panel in Nigeria, I was the first to publish them.

This disclosure after years of the fire-bombing of Dele Giwa, I was the only one who carried it in Nigeria. The so called established press, even his friends and partners were scared to touch it. They only wanted money to take care of their families. None of them could come out to say “ah why? Why did you have to kill our colleague?” The worst that could happen would be to go into exile. Must they practice in Nigeria? But because of money. And Babangida had the audacity to go to Newswatch and buy shares and they allowed him. That is how you know that most of Nigerian journalists are stupid. They cannot fight for anything. They are only interested in money. That’s all. There is no one who is interested in honest leadership in Nigeria.

The following morning, Olutoye’s retirement was announced on the FRCN. It was so bad in the 1970s down till the 1990s that some Southerners in the Nigerian Military had to change their names to Mohammed, Umaru and even converted into Islam to get promotion. I knew those Southerners who left the Nigerian Army out of frustration because of this nonsense. The fact of the matter is there is no Nigerian Army, what we have is Northern Nigerian Army. We cannot continue like this as a people, Southerners must assert their legitimate rights in their own fatherland or we go our separate ways, period.
Do you know I have more rights as a Nigerian-American here in the United States than my native land Nigeria?

So look at Nigerian history, by next year, we shall be fifty years old as a nation. No non-Northerner has always earned a genuine mandate for the aspirations of our people. They control the military; this is the reality, the internal colonization of the country that I am talking about.

The southerners must sit down and organize and say that it is either they are accepted as equals or everybody must go his own way.

Abeg tell those myopic southerners.Dem think say na to blow big big grammer.

Now to current events; do you think President Obama will ever visit Nigeria?

What are you and I here for? You think we’ll be watching? Why am I in Chicago? Both in his first and second terms, Obama will never go to Nigeria. Are you even sure there will be a country called Nigeria by 2016 when Obama would have finished his second term?

grin
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by desgiezd(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

Thank God the man that told the story is not an igbo otherwise you would have accused him of hiding his kinsmen complicity!!
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2009
desgiezd:

Thank God the man that told the story is not an igbo otherwise you would have accused him of hiding his kinsmen complicity!!
How are you sure the man is not ibo or any of the south south folks. Look anybody can answer any name and say what ever he wants. He said OBJ is just an errand boy but b4 they carry out any coup they will inform him to give the go ahead. Is that not contradictory?
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Eziachi: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

You better believe it, as you have to be around the corridors of power to play their deadly power games. Its the oligarc and Yoruba game, that is why you did not see any Igbo, Ijaw, Efik etc. If you see their name, it will be the like of Florence Ita Giwa (their sex Donatus).

But you forgot how honorably Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe resigned from Babangida govt as number two because he doesn't want anything to do with their dirty games and not ready to salute an illiterate Abacha, when Ukiwe, a university graduate joined the army even before IBB with a university degree. How often do you see a Nigerian resigning from a vintage position based on principle? But Ukiwe did.  Something DIYA couldn't do and ended up crying for life at the feet of Abacha.

If this interview doesn't open your eyes about the fraud called one Nigeria, Nothing will. Thanks God, not a Biafra is telling you what we had always been yelling out here on deaf ears. We will one day be vindicated. You are all TENANTS- Not my word
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Ibime(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

How are you sure the man is not ibo or any of the south south folks. Look anybody can answer any name and say what ever he wants.

hmmm. . . . it seems when tribalism comes into focus, people lose all common sense. . . . the man is a well known June 12 agitator who lost his freedom for his activities in the 1990's. . . .the man is a truth-sayer. . .
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

How are you sure the man is not ibo or any of the south south folks. Look anybody can answer any name and say what ever he wants. He said OBJ is just an errand boy but b4 they carry out any coup they will inform him to give the go ahead. Is that not contradictory?

Google his name and see the results.just make use of google.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by desgiezd(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2009
Can we  now say with all boldness that IBB has always been at the root of almost all evil in Nigeria?
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by olabukola: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2009
asha 80:

Google his name and see the results.just make use of google.
Yes i know the name, what make you think he cannot be impersonated?

Ibime:

hmmm. . . . it seems when tribalism comes into focus, people lose all common sense. . . . the man is a well known June 12 agitator who lost his freedom for his activities in the 1990's. . . .the man is a truth-sayer. . .
There is nothing like being tribal here. What made me discredit his story is that OBJ is an errand boy but will be informed whenever they want to stage any coup. Is their any logik in that? Come man you guys should think for once. However if the story (which i don't believe anyway) is true am ashamed to be a yoruba man.
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2009
desgiezd:

Can we now say without that IBB is the root of almost all evil in Nigeria?

Well from the interview he might just be second.The first might just be the cabal of descendants of othman dan fodio  undecided
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by sjeezy8: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

Some of you make me feel ashamed of being a yoruba man, Are you telling me that you can't make that millions without the ibos and hausa's in the same country with you. SMH
Pls explain

yorubaman?  ok i think your reading into my comment too hard. there are some things that people shouldn't read to deeply in because it causes madness. As i said lemmi make my millions before the country goes to hell- i was being sarcastic, there are too many investments all over nigeria that will be lost and everyone person who has money invested in nigeria feels the same way.  the dvision of Nigeria doesnt benefit anyone. I think you need to stop having a small mind and think of foreign powers who have invested in Nigeria.  That being said STFU and stop pretending like your a yorubaman and tryin to cause divisions.
BITCH of all d names dis ODE chose bukola LMFAO facking bitch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yea @ topic i dont think its about religion, i think the man overthought it too much. The british know about the norths oligarchy because prince charles always visits emirs to the north- its like a middle finger to the south.  the best thing for nigerians to do is switch power the south against the pdp
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Eziachi: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

grin grin grin
One had to laugh about people like you. I said this before that many Nigeria are not just morons but unrepetantly blind, deaf and crippled in their faculty. Even if Jesus Christ is to come and tell you this, you will find a way of leaving the issue raised and talk rubbish. If you don't know who Moshood Fayemiwo and the role he played to get rid of Abacha, even through arm conflict, why on earth will you join issue here with anybody over any subject?  You questioning whether he is Igbo show how even little you knew anything about Nigerian affair. Who doesn't know RAZOR publications during Abacha's era?
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by asha80(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2009
sjeezy8:

yorubaman? ok i think your reading into my comment too hard. there are some things that people shouldn't read to deeply in because it causes madness. As i said lemmi make my millions before the country goes to hell- i was being sarcastic, there are too many investments all over nigeria that will be lost and everyone person who has money invested in nigeria feels the same way. the dvision of Nigeria doesnt benefit anyone. I think you need to stop having a small mind and think of foreign powers who have invested in Nigeria. That being said STFU and stop pretending like your a yorubaman and tryin to cause divisions.
BITCH of all d names dis ODE chose bukola LMFAO facking bitch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yea @ topic i dont think its about religion, i think the man overthought it too much. The british know about the norths oligarchy because prince charles always visits emirs to the north- its like a middle finger to the south. the best thing for nigerians to do is switch power the south against the pdp

What foreign powers .Are you more interested in how 'your country' is run or 'foreign powers investment'
Re: Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death by Ibime(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2009
olabukola:

There is nothing like being tribal here. What made me discredit his story is that OBJ is an errand boy but will be informed whenever they want to stage any coup. Is their any logik in that? Come man you guys should think for once. However if the story (which i don't believe anyway) is true am ashamed to be a yoruba man.

Why should you carry your tribe on your head? Idiots like Ateke Tom and Peter Odili would never make me ashamed to be a Rivers boy.

Some people just dont have scruples irrespective of tribe. . . . meanwhile, some of those who have sacrificed the most for our democracy are Yoruba men, such as Gani, Wole, Ige etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Kwara Governors Wear That Silly Hausa Cap? / German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan / Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.