Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Outfit Of The Day OOTD#4 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outfit Of The Day OOTD#4 (1665 Views)

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Outfit Of The Day / Outfit Of The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outfit Of The Day OOTD#4 by mizzteemah(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Outfit Of The Day OOTD#4[/size]

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day.So today, I’ll be discussing some trendy styles from the internet and this outfits can be worn to parties, the mall and to hang out with friends.

The first outfit of the day a white sheer crop top worn by this damsel, i love how she took the bold step to rock this very ripped jeans. Hmm! I hope people are already gathering the courage to take various fashion risks. Her white sunglasses, black purse and nude color stilettos make the outfit on point.

The second outfit of the day is this beauty wearing a white short, a white shirt and her sandal heels with gold embellishment. The outfit is simple but chic. You can wear it to the mall or to hang out with friends.

The third outfit of the day is this cutie wearing a long sleeved animal print jumpsuit with gold belts and sandals heels. This outfit can be worn for a birthday party and so many events.

The fourth outfit of the day is this damsel wearing an alter neck top over a flared skirt,a fedora hat and a fringe boot. This outfit is super chic and unique.

I hope everyone has gotten ideas for their next outfit. Have a great day ahead.

[size=15pt]Lets know what you think of this post
Check out more inspiring outfit of the day @[url]followmego.net[/url]
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only! Guys Only! (photo) / Christmas Children Dresses / Monday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.