Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) (44689 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by zone20: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
A lawyer to Nigerian Senate President Bukola Saraki tried to disrupt proceedings at the code of conduct Tribunal earlier today by trying to force the tribunal to hear a motion he filed asking the lead judge, Danlami Umar to disqualify himself. The intransigence of the lawyer got Umar angry and he ordered for him to be thrown out of the court. This video shows the encounter and words from other lawyers on the team saying "that's what we want"

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/watch-video-of-bukola-sarakis-lawyers-try-to-disrupt-trial-at-the-cct-today/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtlEBgiv-Mo

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by zone20: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
After watching this ! Ehn. You go no say Orubebe dey learn

23 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by itstpia8: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wbb

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by donphilopus: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:
Danladi Umar is a disgrace to the legal profession.
If not for quota system this judge belong in a sharia court.
This ediot is versed more in sharia jurisprudence than conventional jurisprudence.
[/s]

Cry me a river! Did you not see the letter from EFCC which shows the man has since been cleared? It even passed through the desk of the then Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) under Jonathan, Anyim Pius Anyim. Why then is this silly counsel to Saraki bringing up the issue that has since been concluded again? Umar was even too cool on him.

If Saraki is found guilty, there's nothing you lots can do about it. You would only wail and wail!

258 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by TippyTop(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016

This ediot is versed more in sharia jurisprudence than conventional jurisprudence.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by ki02020(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
That's a virus called Erubebe

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
That judge is a useless cowboy.....he should be struck off!

15 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Reekadict04: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
[size=20pt] This is the same greediness that sent SaraThief where He is today...

I think Lawyers who loose Corruption Cases Should be sent to Jail As well [/size]

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
KANGAROO COURT IN BANANA REPUPLIC

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by goodlifehyd1: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
If danladi who had been cleared of the said corruption case since march 2015 is a disgrace to legal profession what do you say about Olisa Metuh and what do we call SARAKI, A Blessing to the Senate? The so called yooooooths who we expect the leaders to hand over to are already swimming behind well known looters, just because of hatred they got for the current administration. I weep for Nigeria!!!
TippyTop:

PS to those quoting me spewing dust here is a copy of letter published by efcc last year when he was cleared, so saraki and his 90 thieves sorry lawyers got no right to face the lawyer and tell him to disqualify himself cuz of a case he had been cleared of.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Odunsco01(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by HughWilliams: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
T
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by TippyTop(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Umar's behaviour maybe accepted in their sharia court, this behaviour is alien to Nigerian judiciary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Viole(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Seriously?...
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by MadCow1: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nice.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
This justice Umar sef, his gra gra is too much. Didn't he see how Jega handled Orubebe?
As a judge, you have all the power on you, you should be more graceful than this.

17 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Realdeals(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
serious o

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Tenim47(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
pls anybody wit, dos gals dat poisons general abacha's apples address? someone stil nid to eat it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Teechawa: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
But the judge should have the final say now. Sit down, he should obey!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
I no see Saraki lawyer face
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Naturallyme: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
This disruption strategy is a PDP attribute. Saraki is a gonner. Honestly that guy had lost everything already. He has been allowed to use every human right protection apparatus within the rule of law system still he doesn't want to give up. If he wins this case, then he becomes the last senate president. Olorikunkun, alagidi and okonjua ni bobo yen

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Victorchuks4(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Zoo court

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
"Sit Down, Sit Down, Sit Down, Sit Down, Sit Down, Sit down...I say Sit Down, Sit Down, Sit Down, Sit Down" grin

Rapheal ....to Umar: "My Lord, I am very sorry"

Rapheal Oluyede speaking ..........English grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Land bought, all you omo onile, keep off oooo. Military zone!
Modified :
Ehen I don watch am now, all I could see were hungry lawyers playing out their master's tactics and a Judge (scared that his skeleton for cupboard don dey smell) playing out his own master's scripts. All na nollywood, all na drama.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by arthur1000(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
End tym lawyer
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by DonCortino: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
'hausa no dey go school', 'hausa no dey go school'. how come all the chief justices are hausa people? how dem take do am?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by prinsam30: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
spirit of Orubebe at work

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Massdamm(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
I dy observe Zippin brate heart jejelly
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by itstpia8: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
DonCortino:
'hausa no dey go school', 'hausa no dey go school'. how come all the chief justices are hausa people? how dem take do am?

He who makes the rules, is the ruler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by naija2dabone(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
thumps up for the lawyer who refused to be intimidated by the useless Danladi umar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Timoleon(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
jungle don mature!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / Letter To Gen. Buhari By Prof. Banji Akintoye (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.