Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) (44623 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Praisemelody(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abeg can my 100 naira ten mb watch this video?
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by eLcastro(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
diva90:
Nigeria is such a lawless country. How can a judge be ordering you to stop talking and seat down and you are still running mouth. In a US court, he would have been thrown out since. Judges are to be highly respected
u serious.,u haven't seen a lawyer tryin to intimidate d judge b4 or is dis peculiar to saraki case...lawyers do dis all the time...it's a way to provoke/intimidate d judge...u jus blowin ish outa proportion

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by faaz24: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Either the two of them are playing to the gallery or one of them is playing to the gallery but this is too shameful to be true
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by popsonbj: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
He that come to equity should
come with a clean hand!
I think the lawyer is going
against the ethics of the profession.
A presiding judge asked him step down
on a matter, he ought to obey and keep
quiet. If you are not pleased with the ruling,
he should approach an appeal court for stay
of proceedings pending the determination of his
appeal! By talking back when a presiding judge
asked a counsel to stop talking is contemptuous and unethical.
The truth must be told.Saraki's Lawyer's behaviour in court today
is tatanmount to an affront on judge's authourity.
Some of these Nigerian lawyers are taking us back to
the period of the state of nature. That lawyer is a bad model
for anyone that want to become a lawyer or take a degree in Law.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Damadios: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
freedom96:
he knws more abt Nigerian judiciary than your father!I knw for sure ur father is not the CJN.Brainless bigot sad
You shouldn't have insulted his father! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by nicecash: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pataki:
That useless lawyer was lucky Justice Umar did not order for his stinking idiocy to be thrown into jail. In a court of law, you dare speak when a judge has not asked you to speak?! This is part of the lawlessness, we need to deal with in this country.

Foolish lawyer.

Do u mind them? like accused like defence lawyer!! when the accused is lawless wat do u expect his counsels to do. They just went to sch to acquire LL.B without letting sch pass tru them. Bunch of failures. They ARE all bound to sink

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
YelloweWest:

A good judge should also not show such heated passion in order not to infringe on his stance as an impartial arbiter!
He should has allowed the lawyer make his submission and the correct him where necessary, all the while controlling his temper.
Now that's another angle to it. Obviously Umar didn't want to play nice , he knew what the lawyer was driving at, he didn't want his skeletons exposed

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by jaybee3(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why was the MOFO apologising after disrupting proceeding with his protest?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bukola Saraki, a crooked and shameless criminal enlisted the services of criminal lawyers.
The rigmarole Saraki has gone through so far and the utter shamelessness of this fellow is enough to disqualify him from the senate. He is everything but honourable.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by coolplanet: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
If danladi who had been cleared of the said corruption case since march 2015 is a disgrace to legal profession what do you say about Olisa Metuh and what do we call SARAKI, A Blessing to the Senate? The so called yooooooths who we expect the leaders to hand over to are already swimming behind well known looters, just because of hatred they got for the current administration. I weep for Nigeria!!!

cleared indeed!Are we not in Nigeria? Guy things happen in this country through back door politically.Just relax and watch the movie called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by aieromon(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
jaybee3:

His team of lawyers that recorded the clip have indirectly sold him out as an empty barrel. See the way the SAN was apologising after feeling like a don and talking back to the judge.
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by taurusmena1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Danladi is not presiding a a judge alone but also as a leader. So there was no need for the emotion laden attitude he put up cos it clearly shows he is acting out a script. Saraki may be guilty for all we care but h should be given the right to a fair trial so if found guilty,Justice would have been served.Is Danladi the only qualified individual in the whole of Nigeria to hear this case?why complicate issues?I sit while I watch ho this will play out.
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Goke7: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
A new trend is evolving, when a lawyer feels the case ain't going his way, he begins to attack the judge, we've seen this in kanu's case and metuh who was trying to remind the judge that they played ten ten in school.

But I still insist, was the case not going saraki's way? what is saraki afraid of?

I think since the summon by the senate failed, saraki came up with this

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by declassico: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is abject persecution. if throughly Saraki is guilty of this offence, he should be given a fair hearing under a fair Justice and court and not like Justice Umar and this CCT court
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Sanchez01: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
jaybee3:
I weak o! And someone quoted me saying it was the prosecuting counsel that apologized. Thought I was the only one who saw it sef.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by goodlifehyd1: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
coolplanet:

cleared indeed!Are we not in Nigeria? Guy things happen in this country through back door politically.Just relax and watch the movie called nigeria

1 Share

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
aieromon:

His team of lawyers that recorded the clip have indirectly sold him out as an empty barrel. See the way the SAN was apologising after feeling like a don and talking back to the judge.

The idiotic SAN obviously didn't want to get thrown out hence why he kept on shouting sorry like they put a glock on his balls

How Sarathief can still walk with his head high is what i'm unable to comprehend. A mighty number 3 citizen being dragged through the mud like that is simply shameful and he simply doesn't care about his legacy (That's if there is anything left to hold on to)

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Cry me a river! Did you not see the letter from EFCC which shows the man has since been cleared? It even passed through the desk of the then Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) under Jonathan, Anyim Pius Anyim. Why then is this silly counsel to Saraki bringing up the issue that has since been concluded again? Umar was even too cool on him.

If Saraki is found guilty, there's nothing you lots can do about it. You would only wail and wail!
they will wail Atlantic ocean til they die.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by encryptjay(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Law professional has a code and what Saraki's lawyer did is shameful.
You guys should stop supporting such acts
We're talking about a Court here and not a football center.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by YelloweWest: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Now that's another angle to it. Obviously Umar didn't want to play nice , he knew what the lawyer was driving at, he didn't want his skeletons exposed
Then he simply should not be in this case if he has skeletons to hide.
The integrity of the judiciary is paramount.
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by itstpia8: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
btw did the court not have a gavel?
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

What I'm saying is this, I lost count of how many times Umar said "sit down ". That shouldn't be. The judge owns the court room. He shouldn't have to say 'sit down ' more than twice before he kicks the lawyerz ar.se. Am talking of a badass judge.

Lol. Ok. The bolded is actually the case.
Did you hear how the lawyer was now begging the judge after he sent him away? I though he was forming brave ni? grin

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by YelloweWest: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
encryptjay:
Law professional has a code and what Saraki's lawyer did is shameful.
You guys should stop supporting such acts
We're talking about a Court here and not a football center.
What the judge did was even worse...
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Gracious10: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
The only thing I am interested in is "my lord, I am very very sorry" Agbacha likalika, justice must prevail.
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Innomach(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Cry me a river! Did you not see the letter from EFCC which shows the man has since been cleared? It even passed through the desk of the then Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) under Jonathan, Anyim Pius Anyim. Why then is this silly counsel to Saraki bringing up the issue that has since been concluded again? Umar was even too cool on him.

If Saraki is found guilty, there's nothing you lots can do about it. You would only wail and wail!
Please don't loose sleep over politicians. Don't follow them either, because they might lead you to your grave. Never loose your cool for their sake.
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who has noticed that whenever the Saraki team intend to do this kind of Orubebe behaviour, Agabi is nowhere to be found?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Lol. Ok. The bolded is actually the case.
Did you hear how the lawyer was now begging the judge after he sent him away? I though he was forming brave ni? grin
Yes ooo, 'twas all a strategy to get Umar worked up and Umar fell for it. They're playing him to the gallery
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by encryptjay(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
YelloweWest:

What the judge did was even worse...
Nah, a single word from the Judge should have kept him shut but this SAN was desperate to prove a point.
They're not on the same level.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by YelloweWest: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/do_unfollowtopic?topic=3061588&redirect=%2F3061588%2Fsarakis-lawyer-disrupting-trial-cct%2F1&session=E4F7CF74A65BFA137C38E4FFEE327FAE5C28F44CB9BE437B2C4ED400FA2C0B52
Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
YelloweWest:

Then he simply should not be in this case if he has skeletons to hide.
The integrity of the judiciary is paramount.
My brother, we know wosup. It's Umar or no one else.
Just like Mr President confessed, the judiciary is compromised, many of the judges are in Atiku's pockets.
This case is a signature for the government's anti corruption fight, they desperately want it's favourable conclusion and nothing would stop that.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by arsenal33: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
This justice Umar sef, his gra gra is too much. Didn't he see how Jega handled Orubebe?
As a judge, you have all the power on you, you should be more graceful than this.

So he should allow disgraceful lawyers to have their way.
Shows what you will do if given the chance.
lawless people supporting lawless lawyers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.