Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women (71291 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 5 Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women" NUMBER 3&5 Will Make You Thank / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
being too much of a nice guy

women dont base their choices of men on how nice they are. they choose guys because they feel a very powerful attraction for them. and being nice doesnt make a lady feel that kind of attraction. it probably doesnt make a lot of logical sense but its true.

trying to convince her to like you

what do most guys do when they meet a girl they like and she doesnt feel the same way?
they try to convince her to feel differently. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN FEELS BY BEING PERSISTENT IN TRYING TO CONVINCE HER. you probably would just end up irritating and annoying her.

trying to buy her attention with food and money

how many times have you bought things for a lady and she rejects you for someone not nearly as nice as you?
probably a lot of times.
most women see this as a sign of unnecessary compensation for insecurity and weak attempts at manipulation.

thinking that all it takes is money and looks

this is a mistake almost all guys make. most women are interested in far more than a man's looks and his wallet.
there are certain personality traits that are magnets to women and if you just know how to use them, you can win any girl's heart. confidence goes a long way in winning a woman.

giving all your power to a woman

some men make the mistake of trying to get a girl to like them by doing everything she wants or tells them to do all in the name of being caring and romantic.
WRONG!
WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WEAKLINGS. a woman wants a guy that knows what he's doing and can control her even a little.

[color=#006600]beating up a woman to gain her respect[/color]

some men make the mistake of thinking by beating up their woman they are exerting a kind of control and are going to be respected more by the woman.
this mentality is wrong. a woman tends to lose respect for a man that beats her and as time goes on she slowly starts loosing feelings and finally leaves the man....

those are my own opinions... i stand to be corrected.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
these are not mistakes, these are actually what women 9ja girls wants a guy to do to get her attention. undecided

Well i don't buy the idea of beating women though but some girls need one or two slaps to reset their factory settings. I.E Estharfabian angry

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Brymo: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by swagenity(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by ernesty20(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Like what dah fork?

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
women blah blah blah, men blah blah blah undecided I'm seriously tired of these dry topics.
next!!!! angry

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by obiorathesubtle: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
we've seen this before in different Languages..

Bottom line.. Women don't know what they want.. Let's use some metaphors for the sake of the sound a penîs makes when inside a vagina..... Women are like this..they want the bone, but the flesh is easier to chew on.. So comfortable and balanced.. Easier to digest and all.. So, they kill the animal to eat that fuckêr up.... But they still throw away the bone at the end of the day.. Or they do sth weird and uncanny with either the bone or the flesh.. They're never straightforward!!

What does that make women??

However, you've spoken For yourself... If my calculations are correct.. You're either in your early 20s(still not overdue for marriage) or... You're in your late teens..(You still think there's a land called 'far far away'..)

Anyway.. Good job.. Let's see what the next person has to say..

And oooh.. For more bullshìt.. Check out the next thread cheesy

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by obiorathesubtle: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:
these are not mistakes, these are actually what women 9ja girls wants a guy to do to get her attention. undecided

Well i don't buy the idea of beating women though but some girls need one or two slaps to reset their factory settings. I.E Estharfabian angry

undecided you're so right.. I fear nobody will ever be this right in this world ever again..

Perfect example too undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
we've seen this before in different Languages..

Bottom line.. Women don't know what they want.. Let's use some metaphors for the sake of the sound a penîs makes when inside a vagina..... Women are like this..they want the bone, but the flesh is easier to chew on.. So comfortable and balanced.. Easier to digest and all.. So, they kill the animal to eat that fuckêr up.... But they still throw away the bone at the end of the day.. Or they do sth weird and uncanny with either the bone or the flesh.. They're never straightforward!!

What does that make women??

However, you've spoken For yourself... If my calculations are correct.. You're either in your early 20s(still not overdue for marriage) or... You're in your late teens..(You still think there's a land called 'far far away'..)

Anyway.. Good job.. Let's see what the next person has to say..

And oooh.. For more bullshìt.. Check out the next thread cheesy

lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
WeHaf seenit.
NEXT!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by demiladegold(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
WeHaf seenit.

NEXT!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you're so right.. I fear nobody will ever be this right in this world ever again..

Perfect example too undecided

when she start to dey bash me now you go know say i no right grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by DharmyYinks: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Being Nice is now a crime

30 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

when she start to dey bash me now you go know say i no right grin
taaaah!! She nor fit! Who she epp?? She don baff?? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Armanee: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided eerrrrmm... not really. Let's just say this is what works for u undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
taaaah!! She nor fit! Who she epp?? She don baff?? angry

she no dey baff oh grin

4 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by cassidy1996(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
jus get rich and every other thing will follow....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by damseyl(f): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Ezedon(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
I'm still waiting for the time they said that 7 women will come and be asking me to marry them with their own money, just waiting patiently

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

kiss You dreamt about me Again abi? grin

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
kiss You dreamt about me Again abi? grin

errmmmm... Sorry do I know you? undecided

Your moniker doesn't look familiar tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by ronald4lif(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
damseyl:

Hey, where have you been? You scarce pass fuel o.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

errmmmm... Sorry do I know you? undecided

Your moniker doesn't look familiar tongue

Victor...Shey You know thunder wee faya You?

cool

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Icepresh(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Take a Naija Woman to KFC Twice and The Third one will get You Laid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Victor...Shey You know thunder wee faya You?

cool

aren't you suppose to have you picture on already?
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

aren't you suppose to have you picture on already?
Who's asking for it?? shocked

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Who's asking for it?? shocked

aren't you contesting for miss nairaland? How are we suppose to vote for you if we don't know how you look like Uh? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

aren't you contesting for miss nairaland? How are we suppose to vote for you if we don't know how you look like Uh? undecided
Lol.grin

you've been hibernating abi? grin
I stepped down...cool

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

you've been hibernating abi? grin
I stepped down...cool

woah! I never tagged you as the type who steps down during competitions... Why? Those girls are too hot for you right? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

woah! I never tagged you as the type who steps down during competitions... Why? Those girls are too hot for you right? tongue
Lol.grin

gerrarahia!

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by titosantana(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
I disagree with your No.2 and 3.

As far as I know, ladies love persistency. I've made several girls for myself as a result of that.

Our girls love food and money too. Most men have been achieving their aim with that, they don't care whether they love them or not, so far they are giving them what they want.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by vizkiz: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

gerrarahia!

errrrmmmmm... Wrong answer undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.